What's new

Whatcha Puffin

HOPS5K

Lover of Life
Veteran
I just picked up some Haze yesterday..it looks amazing and smells very good..lots of red hairs and tons of crystals.

J

juicepuddle

Im smokin some romulan "ice wax" aka water hash!

Heres a pic from the guy who made it, very close up
DSCN0471.jpg

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
SAM_0267.jpg
Maple Leaf Indica, best night time meds so far. Good for day too really. I can really chill out with this one, no worries at all.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for looking guys. I have a thread on the MLI over at landraces section if you want any more info on her. This was Sensi regular seeds by way of the boo. Yield was average I guess, dense buds. Odor is unidentified incense, potency is 7 or 8 of 10.

gingerale

Veteran
not bad, sometimes contaminants get through, nothing we can do, as long as you arent giving it out all good :)

doesnt look to bad either, is that still wet or dry or what? Does it bubble a little bit when you hit it? Seems like it could have a slight slight melt to it

That was dry. I cheated and stuck it in the oven on lowest temp for a bit to help dry it out.

The first time I smoked hash was in Afghanistan and this hash was nothing like that. That stuff was like a brick, hard as a rock, and you had to break a corner off and heat it, then crumble it.

This you could basically crumble as is. I mixed it up with the same strain of marijuana and smoked it that way. I didn't notice any bubbling.

J

juicepuddle

Nice GS, that last pic of the sweet skunk, the leaves near the right side remind me of tomato leafs lol... I dont know but it does

Green Supreme

Veteran
Nice. Mental Floss and another not Romulan from yesterday. Seems more like Romulan x Mikado. Lotsa Grapefruit smell. Peace GS

Last edited:
J

juicepuddle

Weird shape on that mental floss, I wouldn't even know where to start to deconstruct a bud shaped like that....... LUUUUCKKYYYYYY!!!

The seedmans haze also looks very shiney! Juice seal of approval.