What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Whatcha Puffin

gingerale

Veteran
Made some Neville's Haze hash... it's pretty potent! This is my first time making hash. I screwed it up the first time around so I ended up getting some dirt and trash in there accidently. Still smokes good tho!

IMG_1943.jpg

J

juicepuddle

not bad, sometimes contaminants get through, nothing we can do, as long as you arent giving it out all good :)

doesnt look to bad either, is that still wet or dry or what? Does it bubble a little bit when you hit it? Seems like it could have a slight slight melt to it

Green Supreme

Veteran
Most weed gains this old school Hashy flavor. Only the truly exceptional keep their flavor that long. Peace GS

J

juicepuddle

Most weed gains this old school Hashy flavor. Only the truly exceptional keep their flavor that long. Peace GS

Very cool, I must say one of these least kept track of variables when it comes to my THC is its shelf life, however when you mention that only the exceptional keep their flavor that long, you interest me.

Makes me wonder about strain vs strain in this scenario, lets say two strains are grown the exact same(I know improbable but just for argument sake) what is it exactly that will give it longer shelf life? Moisture? Curing? Actual Genetics? I know for a fact that none of us have these answers and can only speculate, however I love to assume and speculate on things, as long as I don't conclude :)

So GS what is it that you think gives certain strains longer shelf life? I assume density and bud structure are key for keeping the inside safe from aging and losing terps and what not.

Latest posts

Latest posts