What's new

Whatcha Puffin

was told it was skywalker looked up pics of it looks pretty similar.
picture.php

FRIENDinDEED

A FRIEND WITH WEED IS A . . .
Veteran
Too the nice person the neg repped me for thumbnails, I say lol. Good luck with that. I like the way the thumbnails take less room and if you want too see them bigger you can. Best of both worlds. Peace GS

i started takin a look at this thread at page 6, so i say damned the thumbnails my question is how many strains you holdin bruh!! DAAAAA . . AMN!!! LOL

nice shit though

J

juicepuddle

NICE sneakinman! That bruce looks very juicy.

i started takin a look at this thread at page 6, so i say damned the thumbnails my question is how many strains you holdin bruh!! DAAAAA . . AMN!!! LOL

nice shit though

I agree, its so awesome to see all the diff strains and how the pics are all similar so it allows for judging(Strictly in terms of looks).

sLai*kRoLa

Thanks puddle! Neh, it's no cure box, just a tray... Buds were drying outside in a shed like that

And here's my evening smoke - my keeper W.D.
picture.php
:canabis::snap out of it::look at this::crazy:

:tiphat:

P.S. If you're interested in the grow, check out my sig :blowbubbles:

Sour Deez

I dont know what it is, but its yummy.

The two nugs to the far left are a different strain. They are some type of kush, taste is straight kush. The remainder of the nugs have a grape flavor with a little tartness, almost tastes like grape candy.

picture.php

rafe

I am smoking absolutely nothing. I am between grows and don't have the money to buy any. I did find a kid who sold bags that weigh over 1/8 of very nice well trimmed buds for $25. I got 6 grams the first time. Only problem if he says I'll be there shortly at 7:00pm he will show up around 11:00p.m.. He smokes a reefer with you most times.

Green Supreme

Veteran
Thanks for sharing. Here is my cut of Seedman's Haze done by a friend and some more Master Kush. Peace GS

Last edited:
J

juicepuddle

Thanks for posting your smoke guys! Love seeing the diversity!

I am smoking absolutely nothing..

Sorry to hear that, hope you find that juicy bud your lookin for!:tiphat:
Here is my cut of Seedman's Haze done by a friend

This stuff looks like an alien, I dont know why it reminds me of that movie aliens, the way its shaped.... iono:laughing:

Really beautiful bud structure, a low yeilder no doubt but potent!!

Latest posts

Latest posts