What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

what women want

YeshijaH

One other idea to answer this challenging question is: "Communion + communication"
I really don't like to use this word communion though because it carries negative energy associated with the crusades, the pope and little styrofoam like wafers. So let's say :
"communication + buying the farm and growin' some kind cannabis together"

YeshijaH

can't leave out the traditional stuff either, friendship, sensitivity, safety, security... etc....etc....etc... right now more than ever people in general are becoming more energetically sensitive so I say the number one thing is good vibes. In other words... cheer her up and she will be happy....duh!i

YeshijaH

So basically the humanfemale for you is going to care about the same things as you in general. Values, fitness, naturality etc...

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
women_looking_for.jpg

whodi

Veteran
women dont want guys to change them. A lot of guys try to change women and they hate that. Women want a confident, positive, independent, humorous, respectful guy who can show them new ways and then a woman can change on her own through you, and not because you try to ' make her into who you want her to be.'

And men, quit being desperate, if you don't like the woman, then leave... nothing comes good out of trying to change a woman into who you want them to become.

Oh, and don't change yourself for a woman neither! Change because you want to, not because you feel like you have to or because someone wants you to be like them.

Quentin

Oh yeah! woo-hoo Women oh yeah baby! ... sounds Familiar.
Take off those Rose Colored Glasses.
One word for the title?

M-O-N-E-Y.

B

BioPart

Which guy, woman make the millionaire?
-from the billionaire.

BioPart he he

C

cbf

Women change their minds too much to try to know what they want all the time...of course there are always exceptions to every rule..

Croissant

Ive read through this thread and it has been funny and entertaining at times. But I think ms.g3atfull head had the best advice of all. Women want to be accepted and appreciated just like everyone. All the tricks to getting women are exactly that ... tricks. Just be honest ... and if that doesnt work then your better off without that woman because her,, or your, games to win her will F*** you up down the line. If you feel shy to talk to a girl... and you fumble in your words... just admit it on the spot! To your suprise she might be flattered! Beware of the women that you need to use all those "secret weapons," and what not to get with= high maintenance, and she might not be emotionally stable. be aware of what the games are in your area its different everywhere. In NYC most girls wont even acknowledge a friendly smile, in california an honest friendly smile is often responded with a "is that all you got look," well you dont want those GIRLS anyway trust me! A WOMAN who acknowledges an honest friendly greeting (without your "seduction eye") maybe just a smile, nod or "hi" is a good place to start.... in fact thats a great start!... If she starts playing the "games" of your region and its seems not genuine call her out on it. But you have to be genuine yourself in the first place! Try to keep it in that realm of being genuine... because that is what you really want... right? and Remember respect is EARNED and that goes both ways. So she must earn your respect just as much as you must earn hers. You should not expect so much or be to demanding in your tone or actions, and if they do take it as a warning sign. But deep down you must know this already!
And if your thinking hey you skipped ahead a bunch ... well then you need to get more involved in the community and/or push yourself to talk with females more often untill you feel more comfortable talking with women, always be genuine with women and yourself... and see what happens.

and work on getting yourself ready as in stop playing dysfuntional games, or you shouldnt even expect to find or maybe even deserve to be with a woman at this time. Money is not always an issue, The time when I got with the most woman and the most women fell in love with me I was dirty, poor and homeless with duct tape on my clothes. In fact The woman I am still with to this day I met in this state. The trick is to smell like campfire! jk LOL.. No, how I did this was by keeping it real and being principled and being willing to make equal compromises.

hippie_lettuce

Garden Nymph
Veteran
you shouldn't generalize about california girls, croissant! i can acknowledge a friendly, honest smile with one of my own.

And yes, campfire smell is sexy.

I'm so lucky!

I'm so lucky!

'What do women want?' is a completely loaded question, but to look at the bigger question, why is this question being asked? I'm not a man, but I think it's being asked because..wait.. by men who feel undesirable because they want to be desired as they desire women (or men, but I'm sure that gets MUCH more complicated.) Here's the best answer I could come up with-

It depends on the woman.

I think if your goal is to attain the desired woman, then let's see if your desires are reasonable, what do you want? Let's stop lumping women together, we are all individuals. I'm not going to tell anyone to 'settle', but realism is important.

I'll tell you my story, maybe you can find some ideas in it.

I have just about what I want (it will be complete when I am out of school and can move back home.) I was in an emotionally abusive relationship that I didn't really want out of and didn't make the decision to get out of because I still had what I wanted- a home (and pot). He asked me to leave so I did because I am a caring person and I still wanted for him what he wanted for himself, even if it wasn't a life with me. A few months later I called him to thank him for his honesty in our relationship, the phone call didn't go any further, but didn't end bitterly. A few months after that he died in a single car crash. I am very lucky to have that kind of closure, and will have that bit of self blame like others that knew him, even though there really wasn't any of our hands in the car.

Over the next few months I treated myself pretty badly, and got treated badly because of it. Around my twentieth birthday I got my shit together, started taking care of myself, and I didn't worry about where I could find a partner in life. I was on a path, and I figured, if some ones going my direction, that's the company I want.

On July 11th I rolled a big blunt for the festival the next day and went to sleep.
When I woke up and showered I found the most outrageous outfit I had backed, a personalized tank top and hospital like PJ pants. Then I spiked the mullet I had at the time into a Mohawk. I walked around the festive town in broad daylight with my younger cousin and we rested under the bridge. A woman with a man about my age asked the group I was with if we had any papers, but all I had was a spare blunt wrap, so I gave that to her. The kids played on the boat dock and I watched everyone for a few minutes, then I packed a bowl and stood to see if the strangers wanted to burn one. As I turned to face them they called me over and we sat in broad daylight and enjoyed our gifts in such wonderful peace. That's when I knew where I belonged. Later that evening I joined my friend at a party to celebrate this wonderful little town.

At this point in my life I was aware that I don't need anyone to make me who I am and was comfortable with my self and my self worth.

We sat down at the picnic table, my friend and I, her to my left and another stranger to my right. Behind me a woman referenced 'Another One Bites The Dust' and I turned to inform her that If that song is played backward it says 'It's Fun To Smoke Marijuana'. The stranger next to me made mention of the Led Zeppelin song, and instantly I knew there was something inside this human I had to know.

We hit it off and are now best friends and lovers. In the six months that I've known him he has tolerated me with flying colors and taught me to be a better person. He taught me that the two most important things in a relationship are honesty (which includes trust) and communication. We can talk about anything and express our feelings, compromise and respect each others feelings by making sure we think about what we say before we say it and understand that sometimes things don't come out 100% as we want them to.

I let my want go, and it came back to me, by being satisfied with myself and loving myself. I'm 5' and 150 lb., not a super model, but I managed to score the person of my dreams by just letting it all go and letting myself be free.

I wish I could share my bliss with you all, but we all share a common color -green- and there is plenty of bliss in that for us all.:abduct:

Actually I'm the one more apt to claim the title of bread-winner. We have a bit of a reverse role relationship, it suits us both very well. He's not lazy, but he doesn't really make money. He works with the local Mr. Fix-It, but it's a very small town, everyone helps each other out. I'm going to start a business when I get out of school. We both have our own bit of independence, it's what keeps me from falling back into my... depression, and other issues. We support each other emotionally and help each other when needed, but we make sure not to put too much stress on each other by becoming more dependent than necessary. We've both had experiences where we learned anything is possible and we want to make sure we can go on if one of us falls back to the earth for any reason. Ya know?

Money is only as important as the lack of other ways to take care of our needs. We talk about it, and we can really trust each other to the point where I'd give up the prenup without a second thought, but paper marriage probably isn't in our cards, the love we share is all that really matters. I even am open to sharing him with other women, he loves us, but he respects me and puts me first. I really can't explain it, I just knew the moment I met him that...I don't know.. it's really just so awesomely overwhelming.

Last edited:

JoJoDancer

Keep it simple. Play to your strength. First look for girls that are interested in things you are and know alot about. Going out to study what a particular woman is interested in is lesson 2. IE, if your into whatever, comic books, look for like minded chics. I don't know why comic books came to mind it's just some obscure thing. But that's where the fine details come in. Women feel most secure with guys they have something in common with. Which is hard to do if your not being introduced by someone. Here's another jewel that some guys may look sideways at, but is a turn on for women and they don't even know it. Use women's shampoo.. LOL And a super small amount of parfume...LOL Laugh now but think about it later. It's that subliminal. Ladies love when they walk past a guy and your not reeking of some, "strong manly cologne." They either think ohh wow he smells great. Or they'll say,"Hhm, someone's been naughty." This is scientific pimpin I'm given you man listen up. So your over your fear of starting a convesation with a random female.
Your shaved and shampooed like a sparkling poodle looking for a leg to hump. Now you just have to create oppurtunities for random kindness. Hey let me help you with that, oh is that too heavy for you, here let me open this for you. Practise. Repeat. Once you've mastered being a clean well groomed really nice and helpful guy, now you have to learn to read womens gestures and body language. You have to learn to read smiles my friend. Just because you smile and she smiled back doesn't mean she interested. You also have to know your smile. In her mind you could be giving her the oh I knew I shouldn't have worn this pokadot dress smile. Don't smile at them like a kiwi and anchovy pizza either. Smile like you just took a hit of your best shit looked up and saw her, then tilt your head alittle. If you had perfect timing and she smiles back with a slight head tilt. Start asking her as many questions as you can about her. Don't talk about you. If she asked things give direct simple answers, don't go on and on. Don't try too hard. Always parley the ball back in her court. These five words in caps will get you miles of conversation from a woman. Whenever your in the mood for a nap or feel like driving from Miami to Vegas ask a woman. SO HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT_______ blankidy blank?.. I wouldn't start this talk around sharpe objects. To some how sum it up women are all about "feelings." They have to feel secure, feel protected and feel satisfied. All you have to do is create this illusion. How do you do that? Well if you purchase my book for $39.95 I can explain the Art of Erotic Subliminal Hipnotic Suggestions....:pimp3:

I must add to that first section of finding girls that are interested in the things you are and know a lot about. In courting open mindedness is key, if you can't accept that the other person may know more than you about the subjects you consider yourself well educated on that could lead to an unpleasant competition. Make sure you also are interested in things that are their forte also. Learning from each other is a great way to bond if you're thinking you'd like this one to stick around. After a few phone calls and time hanging out is when you'll know if this is someone you can stand to be around for long periods of time, then you can find a way to manipulate the conversation toward expressing what you think would be nice in a relationship. Sex is important but it's not the first step. Make sure you don't make it sound like it's 100% required, but don't settle if they don't think they can accommodate some things that are very basic. Intertwined in that should be what your strengths are, like supportiveness and sensitivity without arrogance. It's a 50/50 thing most of the time. It's hard to say how much responsibility one holds when things don't work quite right, but it only takes one person to say 'let's take a second to calm down and take a break and talk about this at another time when we're both calm.' So yeah, just remember it's a two way street.

shifty

What women want (the ones I know anyway):

1. Phd
2. BMW
3. IUD
4. 401K

I don't consider these things bad necessarily...

Latest posts

Latest posts