What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

what women want

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Actually there's some truth in that. Think about it,
when you are physically satisfied, everything else
just falls into place. The world is a nicer place,
you feel light on your feet, singing a nice tune,
you are happy with your partner. When it fizzles,
that's when there's trouble.

dg

wantdachronic

i think women just want what they cant have, same as every other human :fsu:

if i had to guess what the most important factors for a woman to chose a guy i would say looks, money and wether they are a good root, anything else they believe can be changed but as long as they are good looking, have lots of money and are a great fuck, whats it matter about the rest lol

us guys, well we go for looks...we dont care wether your a bitch, crazy person or what ever, if you good looking and put out, you'll never go lonely :sasmokin: but having said that, not all guys are just out to get laid and some are actually after relationships....

girls although they wont generally admit it, prefer the guys that are just out to get laid. also that song is so true, the more of a jerk you are, the more they want you....

The BIGGEST problem with relationships is sex, men want it, women controll it ...women know this and use it against us BUT if the guy doesnt ask for it and then rejects the female a few times (not so often she thinks your gay lol) every now and then, that balance changes and the woman will want it more....

but above else, if you dont take care of yourself, your not going to get any interest so if you look like a bum, go out and get yourself a haircut, have a shower, pop them pimples and get your ass out there :joint:

Mojave Dave

The secret to finding a parner

The secret to finding a parner

Howdy all,

Finding the correct sort of person for you is relatively easy. DON'T look in bars unless you're seeking someone frequents bars. Not the best of choices.
So, here's the answer. Join clubs in your local area that interest you. Maybe the Sierra Club (for hikers in California) or something similar. The idea is...if you join the clubs you like and find someone there, you'll automatically have found someone with at least one interest that matches your own. That's a great startiing point for any relationaship...things in common.
If you're a smimmer, join a club and swim! The chances of you finding a partnet there are just as good as anywhere else, but your mutual interest is already in the mix.

Just rememeber...poepl who LOOK for love and acceptance generally have a hard time finding it because they have pre-concieved ideas of meeting acceptable members of the opposte sex in places that are inherantly bad for finding and keeping (life-long) someone who will kake you happy.

Yep...that's how I see it...

Good luck!

Mojave Dave

G

offtopic:
In New York, it seems we want more restrooms than men... :chin:
NEW YORK - Many new and renovated buildings in New York City will be required to have twice as many restrooms for women as men under "potty parity" legislation passed by the City Council.The Women's Restroom Equity Bill, which won unanimous support in a vote Wednesday, revises a 1984 law requiring just one women's bathroom for every men's restroom. It is meant to ease women's notoriously long waits for public restrooms.

"When we talk about women and their quality of life, one thing that everyone has sort of turned a blind eye to has been our ability to utilize public facilities in a timely manner," said Councilwoman Yvette Clarke, the bill's chief sponsor.

The bill, first introduced in late 2003, would apply to arenas, auditoriums, drinking places, meeting halls, theaters, public dance halls and stadiums. Schools, restaurants, hospitals and municipals buildings would be exempt.

Mayor Michael Bloomberg is expected to sign the legislation into law.
LINK

I wonder why?.. are they saying we take longer? :confused:

:biglaugh:

Last edited:
G

This is like asking the meaning to life...
What do women want?

Holy crap, good luck on getting a straight forward answer hillie :biglaugh:

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
What do women want??? ask them and them watch what they do. they will go out with the exact opposite of wht the "ideal" man is.
if they want someone thet trets them with respect and loves only them they will go out with a jerk that will cheat and maybe even beat them. but they can't dump the guy because "Oh...i know he's a jerk but i love him"...bullsh8.

be their friend, hear them out, do nice things for them and then you will become theyr best GIRLFRIEND. and guess what...str8 women are not atracted to theyr girlfriends...so that means you will NEVER get some...

"but it's not fair..."

well the world's not fair. deal with it...do you honestly think that a woman will have sex with every guy that buys her a drink???

G

who ever said anything about sex? I doubt hillie would put forth his frustration using the phrase "waht do women want" if he was just looking to get laid. He wouldn't give a rat's ass for "what women want" if he was just looking for a lay. I think you're still in hormone overdose Gantz, don't worry, you'll grow out of it.

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
that might be the case blue. i wrote it as it came into my mind so i really don't have an excuse for it.
actually i'm still studying women and the more i learn the more confused i get and it's starting to annoy me. things just don't add up.
many women can say what they want (or think that they want imho) but maybe they should say what they want and what they REALLY go after in real life. i believe that will either help or add to the mistery that is woman.

G

LOL Gantz...guilty as charged! hehehehehehe

To help you shed some light on women, at least in regard to myself...above I wrote what I want in a man, and what I REALLY go after in real life is exactly the same thing. Unless i just wanna get laid :yoinks:, then all I want is for him to look good, perform exceptionally and make the least conversation possible. :bat:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Damn!.....its her birthday soon......and I don't have a pressie.....because I don't know what she wants.....

....shall I buy lingerie.....chocolates.......flowers....or two weeks up the Amazon on a slow boat?

G

so now that we've established what women want.....what will you SETTLE for?

G

stankbud said:
so now that we've established what women want.....what will you SETTLE for?

Nothing but the best baby. No more compromises, I don't "settle" for anything. :sasmokin:

The answer has been sought thruout the ages.

314engineers-med.jpg

G

Who cares what they want! We all want. It's called Human Nature. But we all don't get what we want do we? Live within yourself. I've noticed that the more that Women want the less they actually end up with. It just ends up being a lot of stuff with nobody meaningful to share it with.The more you want the more your gonna need. And as far as I'm concerned satisfy the need before the Want.

Anybody ever have somebody leave/dump them to only have them come back a little later apoligizing? I have and what I took from it was........ that she wanted more than I could give her at the time. so Bam Splitsville. Two weeks later she's back on my shlouder crying, talking about I NEED you. Now if this person knew what she needed in the first place she never would have left for what she thought she wanted and we may still be together. But Nah! Your never gonna satisfy anyone else when you yourself are not saisfied.

Now Ladies, if you need something come to Pappa! I'll fill your cup, but if you just want something you better ask Santa Clause.

Independence is Sexy!
Blatant :respect:

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
Everyone is fighting for there own peice of control, men and women want the same thing in the end, not to die alone...

my 2 cents...

Growdoc

G

Good point Blatant wants and needs are two different things somethimes. I think you have to find a way to combine them without conflict and be reasonable when you do. Balance is the key danielson :D

hillbillieonpcp said:
so maybe I just been finding the wrong ladies...but it seems alot of the ladies I meet all talk about wanting a prince Charles...but yet they date Prince ASSHOLE...than cry on prince charles's shoulder...can you give a brother a helping hand?

Let me ask you Hilly, What is it that you want?
Not as a man, but as a human being.
Do you know what you want and/or need?

Maybe get all that together, then look for someone that knows she wants/needs the same things.

anyhow, you seem like a really sweet guy, I sincerely hope you find someone to match your vivid personality and kind heart. Good luck, man... :wink:

Last edited: