What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

what women want

Peace, warmth, foliage, and distant neighbors!!

As long as one doesn't judge their mate, or try to make them their own; kindred spirits should always burn brighter than a single flame!

NAcc

hippie_lettuce

Garden Nymph
Veteran
well said, N. Accumbens! and when you say "All this chick ever wants in life is peace, warmth, foliage, and distant neighbors" that makes the two of us!

whodi

Veteran
2. All this chick ever wants in life is peace, warmth, foliage, and distant neighbors; but I am sure we all vary in what we want.

So a grow house in the middle of nowhere.. gotcha.

shifty

Accumbens, needless to say, I was being facetious. To try to just speculate on what women want is an exercise in frustration. True women always know what they want and will tell you when asked.

Girls on the other hand...

Mrs. Swamp

Dont worry, I truly believe there IS someone out there for everyone. It took me a long time to find the good one, but I have him, he is the father of my children, and the one I choose to spend the rest of my life with.
He is not the "Prince Charles" type or the type to treat you bad...we just found each other.... :woohoo: