What's new
Hey, just wondering what strains you offer that would work well for me? I have a neurological problem that causes pain, cramping, spasms and all that fun stuff. I'm looking for something that has a more of a sleepy, body type high. Nothing speedy please. also if you could shoot me a line a few seedbanks in Canada that carry your seeds it would be appreciated. Thanks

GSPfan

Veteran
Just a guess but I'd say Pain Killer lol. And med man brand can be found in canada with a simple internet search.

deagzle

I haven't tried any of med man's gear but going by descriptions, I'd say pain killer or purple pain killer. It really just depends on the smell/taste you're looking for.

I kind of figured those two would be good, was wondering more about rockstar kush and west coast sour diesel in particular. When I look on his website there seems to be a great number of strains to choose from but not much info regarding whether they are indica or sativa, or the type of high....

deagzle

I recommend you do a salad grow of the pain killer, purple pain killer, rockstar, and wcsd and see which one best suites you :)

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hello oscar

i would recommend i this order - purple pain killer, pain killer, rock-star kush. as for your needs and symptoms

med-man

Latest posts

Latest posts