What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What State Should I Move To

Aota1

Just had a couple folks in our shop from Florida (friends of a local grower/rso producer) They're getting ready to open one of the first Florida dispensaries in st. Augustine. Sound like they're rewriting the rules to allow for thc in the future. Florida could be a great place to retire for you!

Mukind

California city is north east of LA , nothing there except a federal prison. Definitely in the middle of nowhere. If you are looking for a grow friendly place in so cal i would check out the outlying areas of Riverside County. I did see a 5 acre property with a small mobile home a large shop, and 3 green houses. They are asking 140k. I have a feeling the property has been burnt. By burnt I mean it's been shut down by LEO. I think that because why would you sell a profitable property for such a low price.

Yup every time I see a large greenhouse or mounds i say 'nope'

Best case they just want to move on have to leave.

Worst case rippers/leo been giving them problems

Mukind

Just had a couple folks in our shop from Florida (friends of a local grower/rso producer) They're getting ready to open one of the first Florida dispensaries in st. Augustine. Sound like they're rewriting the rules to allow for thc in the future. Florida could be a great place to retire for you!

If Florida changes their rec laws before next year and stop handing out felonies. I'd def consider it.

Being from the midwest I've been to Disney World. I could see living in the northern part fo the state...Preferably some where rising sea levels weren't going to cut me off from teh continental US lol