What's new

What is your best advice for getting over a women?

Cindiwaa

realationships are alot like a job, you should allways find a new one before getting rid of the old one.

Last edited:

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
everyone says go find a new girl...but in my case i had a really really good girlfriend that i didnt appreciate at the time because i was a binge drinking idiot.

so when i hooked up with other girls it just made me realize how good my girl at the time was. every bitch ive had since her has been mediocre at best. im such a fucking idiot who cant appreciate a good thing when its sitting right in my lap...

C

cork144

learn a disgust for her because she made you get rid of the ganj plants,

youll be happier from there on.

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
And if all that dont work,drop down on yer knees and cry like a baby,tears stop after a while.Always works for me :biggrin:
Then ya get up,grab yer guitar and ROCK the fuck out!!

hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this mofo always makes me laugh...

TBL420uk

1st thing to do is shave your entire body, that way you wont leave any hair.
2.vGo out & but some cheap foot wear & dark coloured clothing made from fabric that burns easy.
3. Spend a few nights checking over the area you are gonna pick a women up in. Make sure there are no supprise doors people can come out off & fiind you. the darker the better too.
3. mkae sure that you.........

Oh, you mean getting over a women not getting a women.

KnuckleHedd

Pretend you had a spontanious sex act with a guy and discovered you're really gay...just never realized it before. Tust me on this one....it works.

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The definition of insanity is repeating the same things over and over, but expecting a different outcome.

Seek professional help, or you are destined to repeat this- even with other women

The definition of insanity is repeating the same things over and over, but expecting a different outcome.

Seek professional help, or you are destined to repeat this- even with other women

It's true, and funny how many people are technically Insane.

Time, pot, better girl

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
this is what i would do... Go out with some good fun friends, pick up and hit it and quit it.. do it over and over as much as ya can.. All that slip and slide will help before you know it that other girl...Which other girl? will be outta site outta mind.. peace..

sackO

Swoop420

I remember my first real girlfriend back in high school - she was awesome. When we broke up, I never thought I'd find another girl as good as her. Well, I've never found another girl quite like her, but I have found many more that were just as awesome in their own way. You can choose to look back and miss the past, or be thankful for it (and the lessons), smile, and move on .. awaiting the next adventure - life is full of them! Live it, love it, and always remember: the next tasty toke is just around the corner!!! So don't give up! No matter how bad things seem, just hang out, chill, go about your life, and before you know it, things will be good again! Trust me on that.

Let her go.. there will be others! It's all up to you.. not her.

"A happy person is not a person in a certain set of circumstances, but rather a person with a certain set of attitudes." -H.D

"LiFE KiCKS YOU AROUND SOMETiMES. IT SCARES YOU AND iT BEATS YOU UP. BUT THERE'S ONE DAY YOU'LL REALiZE YOU'RE NOT JUST A SURViVOR...YOU'RE A FiGHTER. YOU'RE TOUGHER THAN ANYTHING LiFE THROWS YOUR WAY. AND YOU ARE."

"Change is the essence of life. Be willing to surrender what you are for what you could become."-Gandhi

"anyone can give up - its the easiest thing in the world to do - but to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart: thats true strength."

The pessimist complains about the wind;
The optimist expects it to change;
And the realist adjusts the sails. ~william arthur ward

"Be Unaffraid of Life’s Changing Tides…Each New Day Gives Us A Chance To Sail Our Ship Upon New Seas."

One Body: Respect It! One Mind: Feed It! One Life: Rock it!

Rock on, brother!!

Swoop

johnbobit

Well I can't put in words how much better all of you have made me feel. I have read every post atleast 3 times. I saw my "professional" today and didn't get shit out of it other the n a 200dollar bill. All they are, are professional drug dealers, pharmy companys. /rant off

Any how it really warms my heart to see people with 6000 posts and people with 5 posts trying to make me(a stranger) feel better. I guess it helps with killing the ego, everyone goes threw it it guess and i just have to stay strong and keep reading all of your helpful info. I have to learn that money comes and goes, same with women.
So i took some of all of your advice and fucked this girls brains out.
So now i'm rambaling but like i said i cant put into words just how kind all of you people are on this site. I hope someone with my problem reads all this advice and can get something from it, i know i sure have.
So in conclusion i have to kill my ego while being a more selfish person and putting my needs first for once. That is confusing but im working on it. K+ to everyone
P.S. im training twice as hard(mma) now, guess whos head im thinking of!? is that bad? probaly for my sparing partners :)

whiterabbit9

Veteran
you seem much better now

at least on a positive train of thought you are

good for you

there are people who have it much harder
the thing with women/or deceitful friends

is you might become either bitter, or you might become a recluse
don't let that happen to you

like you saw, there are lots of good people, like there are good women

it's good to have a nice female friend you can lean on
i'd prefer that over a girlfriend (right now)

it's easy to break the line tho

johnbobit

Trying to stay positive not much else to do. I have lots of friends who are women, but there all huge sluts. Been there dun that kinda thing.
I already am a bitter recluse trying my hardest not to be. Things like this really helps get out of my head thoughts that it is human nature to be a self-serving whore
It seem that everyone who knows me likes me and wants to be my friend which in turn for some ungodly reason that makes me not like to be around anyone. I feel like i have to live up to there expectations. But i guess that is a whole nother problem/topic

Everyone wants what they don't have, human nature sucks left nut.

This will be my last post on this topic at least about myself. I have taken enough time from you guys and will be forever greatful. I wish everyone who has read this post a, positive, prosperous, peaceful, lives. Stay away from drama. /Johnbobit out

johnbobit

Yes i am a very lucky man and karma is real. My friends refuse to see me in a bad mood. Young but not to young. Now just got to kill her take some acid and mdma and then leave where i live and i will have taken every peice of advice given.
Speedy weed makes me post alot. Saw zombie land in theaters and now rented it, best zombie movie ever, so off topic.

Latest posts

Latest posts