What's new

What is your best advice for getting over a women?

Megas

Keep doing what your doing to keep your mind off of her. Do not do anything to impress her. Keep doing what your doing to keep yourself active, positive, and healthy. Seriously I've been down this road and worse. The bitch I was with cheated on me over thanksgiving and Christmas. So I've been there. Like I said just keep doing what your doing, be honest and kind, and you'll find someone or better yet someone will find you.

The most ironic thing is, sometimes when you continue down that road of being positive and productive for yourself it gets lonely. Believe me it does. But sometimes when you're at your loneliest someone will pop up. Always seems to happen like that.

P.S. Don't rant about you ex to new girls either. Seriously avoid this. Refer to it if it comes up as your past relationship but don't give a name because it comes off as you still think about her ect.

libby

Go get another girl, worked for me twice, 3yrs with the first, 7 yrs with the second, 24 yrs and still going with the last one, loved them all, but, the first two didn't love me enough, get rid. My second one still tries it on. f..in no chance.

johnbobit

thanks megas ya i don't have that problem her name doesn't even come out of mine or anyone i talk to mouth. What I call her I can't say here because it will offend people. Never had a problem with loneliness I actually like myself. Just no one else(inless they got weed)

buckeye-leaf

cannabis enthusiast
Veteran
No matter what I do the old feelings always come back.

if you truly love and care for someone those feelings will never go away, you both kept trying so you know it was every effort to try. just remember things werent right and you both needed your own left hand path.....just smile man and have fun :biggrin:

Metatron

damn man i really feel you in the sense that someone can come back and play on your emotions and totally throws you outta whack even with your best efforts in any way possible; coke, strippers, LSD, new ass, legal routes, etc...

I think some of the best advice has already been said... Time is definitely one, your willingness to trudge forward, with all methods tried and tried again including pharmaceuticals your willingness to try to find something is your best tool.

Keep your attitude positive, sorry :deadhorse. Life is a funny thing, imagine what you thought at the time of your best memories with this ex, but look at all the pain and suffering; emotionally, financially, mentally she's caused you know.

Trudge on man and keep your best efforts up, with all the other aspects you say to delve into with life it seems to keep you busy. When you sit and think and let the emotions come back and eat you up thats what fucks your logic up, so don't definitely do that.

Most importantly remember to take care of numero uno first man. thats you! this ex isn't good for you, you know that, tattoo it on yourself like on Memento so you never forget, jk.

I hate to say but if it seems as this all Life has dealt to you, take it as a curse and wear it as some shit punishment you have to deal with from some other life, then maybe Life will play some sick joke on you and provide some cataclysmic even that will provide you with something you only dreamed possible.

Let me get off my soapbox now , sorry man i feel for you

M-

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
Interesting choice of Screen Name...JohnBobit....:smokeit:
The real Mr Bobbitt should have asked for help here...before....
johnbobbitt.gif

Watch her close!!:nanana:

johnbobit

No need to get off the soapbox and keep beating that dead horse, it is what i asked for so thank you. You did hit the nail on the head with me being "to nice" to the point where i am constantly fucking my own shit up to help others........i'm really banking on this karma thing hehe

kmk420 i am a huge kmk fan also. And yes the real mr. bobbitt really did need this type of help. Guess that goes to show if you do not smoke and read icmag you are going to get your pleasure tool removed.

johnbobit

Crayonoreos thank you that is some awesome advice there except I do not want her back. I want to be Jim Carry in eternal sunshine of the spotless mind. And if you havent seen that movie you should.

RetroGrow

Veteran
It's the Carnaval down here in Brazil in less than two weeks. Come down, get some summer sun on top of your head and have a good time partying with good looking tropical chicks. If that doesn't do it for you, well, better go seek professional help.[/QUOT
I second that, but suggest after Carnaval, as it's much cheaper and less crowded.
That's when I'm going.....

johnbobit

also on the craigs list thing the last thing to do
''7. Repeat as necessary.''

thats the problem i had never read any of that before but I followed it to the letter and it does work every time.
That is life I guess, you think getting a girl is so important, now ill do anything to make her go away.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I would just hitch up the caravan and move on to the next town, country , continent.....plenty more nice gals all over the world man....

johnbobit

I own my own business or i'd be gone. I did move as far away from my work as possible. I would love to pick up and just go restart, but with the money put into starting a business and all the money she owes me at this point it isn't realistic but it's getting damn close to it.
Thanks Gypsy you are a stand up guy and what you do for the pothead community is PRICELESS.
All these posts from such well respected members is really heartwarming. Pretty nice people for being terrorists(F bush)

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I own my own business or i'd be gone. I did move as far away from my work as possible. I would love to pick up and just go restart, but with the money put into starting a business and all the money she owes me at this point it isn't realistic but it's getting damn close to it.
Thanks Gypsy you are a stand up guy and what you do for the pothead community is PRICELESS.
All these posts from such well respected members is really heartwarming. Pretty nice people for being terrorists(F bush)

Yeah that's a tricky situation when you are nailed to a certain place because of financial constraints......and this woman owes you wedge (money) too?....Hmmm....awkward...

.....just write it off and ignore her might be best?

G

good drown

damn, besides the fact me and wife were only together once, and only a few years, it sounds like we are brothers.

johnbobit

awkward is a very nice way of saying it. I Fed up. BAD. I have been a way to trusting person in my life. I took a big crap and now i have to sit in it. I wish i could just write off 13grand but unfortunately I have a feeling i am going to have to.
Just sucks I don't want to be a jaded angry person who trusts no one, but that is what it is coming down to.
:smokeit: <---no reason for this just love this graphic

Latest posts

Latest posts