What's new

What is your best advice for getting over a women?

johnbobit

I feel stupid for posting this on here, but most of the people who post on here are respectful and have vast knowledge of life's up's and downs.

After having a 4 year long relationship things just did not work out.(Had to ditch my jlp nycd x og seeds, sucked) So things didn't work out, what ever life goes on. So of course after she realizes she isn't going to find anyone better then me wants to try again. So after finally getting her out of my thoughts she's back around.
Fast forward a year and half, and in that time we have gotten back together and ended things 3 to 4 times. Any moron can see that it will never work. I have moved, changed all my friends, phone number and basically she stalks me until old feelings come back. No matter what I do the old feelings always come back.

I work-out every day, started amateur MMA, teach kids a sport every day. It is not like i'm sitting around all day cheifing throwing myself a pitty party. I've quit drinking and taken every type of advice in the world, but I guess I have to much pride to talk to someone in person about my problem so im asking YOU my fellow potheads what has helped you get over a women.

It just doesn't make cents how i can get over narcotics so easily, but have a problem with a female. Maybe i'm just a selfdestructive person /rant off

REZDOG

Veteran
Kill yourself,or her.
Quick.

....J/K :D

Seriously,that's a bitch....And there's no good answer.

All the Best....

M

MoldyFrogToe

Do what any man does and turn your sorrow into uncontrollable rage.
Just kidding, lol. [Edit, rezdog beat me to the first quip, damnit!]

Find another (better) one in the long term and short term keep doin what you're doin (minus the reunions)....
When you think about that next reunion just think of that new woman you're throwin away while you waste your time w/ the old one!
Putting things into perspective does wonders

C

cyberwax

well, by reading your post its not very hard to see your not the problem, this girl seems to stalk you into old feelings. Try making things simpler; your walking into the same trap over and over again knowingly, perhaps some parts of you still want it to work, there is something atleast about this woman you cannot let go, try to find out what it is and realise that many other have it aswell. Tell the girl how you feel, like reading this post to her almost and move on, be strong etc and find another girl, even tho its just for the rebound.

You can do it easily!

G

good drown

Kill yourself,or her.
Quick.

....J/K :D

Seriously,that's a bitch....And there's no good answer.

All the Best....
you really shouldnt say that shit
im in the same boat and thought about the first many of times
thats all i see myself doing

erbium

Tell her you have gotten into scat play. Then, hand her a roll of plastic wrap, tell her to lay on her back and hold a piece over her face, squat on her face and let one go.

She should leave you be after this. If not, you will know she is fucked up and get grossed out at the thought and won't be drawn back in.

T

tokinafaty420

Write these feelings of yours down about how you feel you two are not right for each other and how you know it will never work. Anytime you feel like you might be heading back to those old feeling use it to remind yourself what most likely will be the outcome of it. The best medicine to a broken heart is just time itself. She'll leave you alone after awhile, especially when you stop repeating the mistake of taking her back. Be strong and stay focused on what makes you happy.

C

cyberwax

Tell her you have gotten into scat play. Then, hand her a roll of plastic wrap, tell her to lay on her back and hold a piece over her face, squat on her face and let one go.

She should leave you be after this. If not, you will know she is fucked up and get grossed out at the thought and won't be drawn back in.

Best advice ever! :biggrin::biggrin:

Seriously the point is very valid, get rid of her for good! (no killin tho!)

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
just move on as your head tells you to do. brains are for thinking, not hearts.

G

good drown

fuck you GR8shoeBaDizzle, thats horrible advice to give to someone you dont know. if he is suicidal, that could push him over the edge

Che

Veteran
Rebound will help you feel better about yourself, but that's about it.
Getting over the person that hurts you takes realizing that you're better off without them, and a better person without them. Once you can recognize that, the rest is easy!

Also, conquering some tight young ass helps take your mind off things..

hippie_lettuce

Garden Nymph
Veteran
I agree with Phillthy, just move on. It seems like it's hard to do, but you already know that it's not going to work out, not after the fourth or fifth try. Find yourself another nice lady and those old feelings surely won't be back!

RVCA

ughh.jpg

REZDOG

Veteran
strippers and cocaine

Oh,shit,the above cracked me the fuck UP!! :D :D

(and,it does work,sort of....but you have to be younger than I am to pull off that combo cocktail....lol!) :tumbleweed:

As to my "kill yourself,or her" comment,well,if you took that seriously,(and overlooked the "JUST KIDDING" remark!) then get some fucking help. Quick.
You should be over at webMD.com or doctordrew.com having your fucking head examined.

So....Time heals all wounds.
A big C99 joint and some 18 year-old single malt,in moderation, doesn't hurt,either.

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
My advice is a good dose of LSD. always puts things into perspective and helps me move forward through rough situations.

G

good drown

joking about suicide is not funny. i've lost 2 close friends to that, so its never a joke man, never