What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What is the purest Indica strain that you have ever grown?

talktosamson

Veteran
I would have to say the SoCal MK or Pure Kush would have to my my most indica Dom projects.

Both are headbussers too.

Holy shit pure Kush....one of my favorite strains in college, cut a clone from a living outdoor plant and brought them back to Oregon. Lost her in a move, truly one of the densest and dankest strains I've ever grown/smoked

Happy 7

Mammoth
Its pot's diameter is 10" :D

picture.php

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
But I am still hunting for that Afghani with that "ghani" funk, all descriptions of Afghani today always mention it has a "sweet" smell. There was nothing sweet about Afghani in the 80's an 90's. The hunt continues.......

me too.. prefer nonsweet smell and taste.. i love earthy smoke but not sweet earthy, a lot of duthc pot is sweet earthy.. i miss those hashy piney earthy greasy skunky socks of homeless man full with awfully old stinky cheese in dead animal stench :tiphat:

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
I'm growing Peyote Purple now and it;s leaf is one of the biggest indica leaves I have seen to date headband 707

G.Goo

All the soldiers and shit over there in those regions someone has to be able to source some pure Afghani Paki or Mid East indicas

bluntmassa

All the soldiers and shit over there in those regions someone has to be able to source some pure Afghani Paki or Mid East indicas

you can always buy gypsy's mazar i sharif landrace should be decent as far as landraces go I doubt it will have anything on a well bred indica like deep chunk but it would be a start to breed another IBL to be used in crosses.

but most indica I'd say critical mass as far as structure goes but NL5 x afghan should be more indica but it grew more like a skunk then a stout indica I've also seen many other people complaining about it not looking very indica but the smoke was good so I can't bitch.

Rinse

Veteran
Breeders choice seem to have nice some nice indica's, including coffee kush and a pure Chitral.

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
The purest indica ived grown is the Twilight dark purple buds 100% indica. This is my cross of skunk #1 x Twilight

LA Affy
Williams wonder
Albert Walker
Deep Chunk
Mazer
Kashmir Resin Factory
All seem like good Afghani selections along with what others have recommended.

Latest posts

Latest posts