What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What is the purest Indica strain that you have ever grown?

chefboy6969

OverGrow Refugee
Veteran
^^thats a nice lineup chef boy! is afghani#1 still available?

Unfortunately not...I got her from Positronics when i was in the DAM..back in 1998..grew her outside in the bush with a bunch of buddies...was very nice smoke from what i can remember LOL

peace
Chefboy

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
as far as I know, only afghani's can be termed pure indica, therefore you have afghani, petrolia headstash, deep chunk, the landrace seeds gypsy has (forget the name) and that's about it. So everything else is unhelpful to discuss unless you are talking about effect rather than origin. Then we have to open it up to black domina or nutcruncher and the like.

I

im me

^^^that sucks lol maybe its for the best i order to many beans as is. i really want to find a good afghani... guess its time for some research.maybe ill just get some deep chunk..

I

icon

afghani landrace wish i still had it, i still kick myself every time i think about it ^^ to make up for the troll

Lapis Mnt. Indica is deepchunk x afghan landrace its 100% indica look in my albums i also have a deepchunk album, the deepchunk male cannacopia used is a killer & the lapis phenos are also very nice although i prefer the deepchunk phenos more,for $35 a pack you cant go wrong, i found a few awsome phenos in just 1 pack wether you get deepchunk or lapis plan on taking alot of naps:needcoffee:

I

im me

Lapis Mnt. Indica is deepchunk x afghan landrace its 100% indica look in my albums i also have a deepchunk album, the deepchunk male cannacopia used is a killer & the lapis phenos are also very nice although i prefer the deepchunk phenos more,for $35 a pack you cant go wrong, i found a few awsome phenos in just 1 pack wether you get deepchunk or lapis plan on taking alot of naps:needcoffee:

damn those are nice!! think its time to get a money order! thanks for pointing me in the right direction:biggrin:

smk8000

Sour Bubble for the win :biggrin:
at least for the purest Indca i have grown

Same here. Not much sativa going on there. Also, just scored some Master Kush (didn't grow it and haven't tried it yet) that looks like it will be uber-indica. My buddy said it's absolutely ridiculously potent. We will see.

OhighO

Afghani cultivar taken from northern Afghanistan. They are hash plants so you had to grow a BUNCH of beans to find a great keeper by most indoor standards

Cannavore

Veteran
Got a slow vegging pheno of raskals White Master vegging out now. Topping it hella frequently to try and get some cuts off it. Thick ass stem and some fat leathery leaves. This'll probably be the most indica strain I've done once its all finished.

bigherb

Veteran
Quasi is on the money

Ive Grown a hybrid of La Con crossed to X18 called Tora Bora A pure Afghani hybrid Crossed to a pure Pakistani. ThIs Plant is a Grease Bomb definition of Hashplant

Ive also Grown out Ghash but the Growth of the Plant was interesting in that the leaves werent as wide INDIE type as exspected ,althought the bud was hard an tight .Overall the Tora Bora was more impressive IMO

1luvbigherb

FOE20

Parthenocarpe Diem
ICMag Donor
Veteran
LACon is a nice proper Affi beast....heres a run i doc'd...had some of the widest blades I'd ever seen..and Ive seen a few...in DWC it seemed to explode in size...was mad huge..

For others theres really all sorts..LUI is a easy runner...NLs all day..
older Hindus, Mazars or true 45-55 day kush relatives..all sorts of fun avail out there now a days...gl tho..
FOE20

Attachments

• LAConfmom1_06-06-08.jpg
    LAConfmom1_06-06-08.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 9
  • LAConf2aero_02-28-08.jpg
    LAConf2aero_02-28-08.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 10
  • LAConfDWC1_03-03-08.jpg
    LAConfDWC1_03-03-08.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 13
  • LAConfDWCheadbud_08-22-08.jpg
    LAConfDWCheadbud_08-22-08.jpg
    199.7 KB · Views: 7
  • LAConfHead1_06-04-08.jpg
    LAConfHead1_06-04-08.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 9
  • LAConfHeadpic_05-21-08.jpg
    LAConfHeadpic_05-21-08.jpg
    187.8 KB · Views: 9
  • LAConfSidebuds_06-12-08.jpg
    LAConfSidebuds_06-12-08.jpg
    216.5 KB · Views: 12

talktosamson

Veteran
Bogglegum is an amazing 100% indica. Sour bubble as well but I prefer bogglegum and her sweet grape dankness to the overwhelming frost of sour bubble.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Same here. Not much sativa going on there. Also, just scored some Master Kush (didn't grow it and haven't tried it yet) that looks like it will be uber-indica. My buddy said it's absolutely ridiculously potent. We will see.

Puts me right on my ass and comatose. :D

Oledad420

Purest Indica I have touched was Deep Chunk.
Looked like nothing I had grown before.
Short plant, Huge leaves and insane resin.
Look it up 100% if pure indica is your goal :tiphat:

I agree with this 100%. If you want something that is a true 100% indica Deep Chunk is your huckleberry.

E_the_Green

Thank you all so much for the great suggestions that have been posted while I went out for a smoke with my buddy tonight. Nice and medicated, time to talk cannabis again!

Deep Chunk x Afghan Landrace would be my choice from what I've read. That looks great. I wish the place you can buy them from took a credit card, its just easier for me and I really get noided out about mailing envelopes full of cash.

BOG genetics are something I want to check out before I die as well! I remember talking with him on Overgrow about his amazing bubble hash. What a great ol' fellow to have in this hobby to get advice from and now genetics!

Latest posts

Latest posts