What's new

What is the Nicest City/Place You've Been...

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
I love west central florida I dont think I'll ever go anywhere else.Its warm enough today to take a motorcycle ride to the beach,cant say that about too many places.It's about half as expensive as living in Cali I spent 12 cents a KW hour for electrical and the yearly property tax on my small home is around 500 bucks.You cant beat it man

florida sounds nice man but yall are gonna be underwater in 25 years better pack up and move to the hills!

:tree::tree:

S

sparkjumper

God I cant get away from little Algores..they're frickin everywhere!Just kidding bro and I know you dont believe that propaganda

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
haha i know its probably BS but it might rise by like 3 feet. my current sea level is in the thousands aint no mafuggin tidal wave gonna get me!

S

sparkjumper

Whether it rises or falls we have no say in the matter as Poseidon will make that call.You know I believe more in Poseidon than I do Algore

zenoonez

Veteran
There are islands disappearing, now whether that is the result of increasing sea levels or because of tectonic plates submerging best guess is who knows but it is happening right now in mississippi and louisiana.

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I grew up in many different countries and travel to a bunch of counties where the scenery is just breathtaking, here are a few that i rec'd for you fellas if you want to travel.

Cartagena colombia, i stayed here for more then 10 years, it is beautiful, the water is clearer then your bathtub, the food is as fresh as it could get, and the girls there is just amazing like the scenery, people are very down to earth. Bad thing is the cartel.

Kyoto japan, the culture and the life style is amazing, people are very respectful. I can leave my car unlock, my backpack outside and no one would steal it, people in this country dont steal at all. The food is fabulous, same with the scenery.
Bad thing is everything's expensive.

Danang Vietnam, If you are just a traveler or tourist, 2000 usd will make sure you live like a king/queen, this is the country side, you can find all kind of fresh fruits and fresh food anywhere you go and they taste great!! Take a tour on a private dingy and they'll take you to some secret island where the water is baby blue and you could see fish swimming right under ur feet. Scenery is amazing too. I love this country because everytime i visit here i can find me some amazing VN black cannabis, i believe its 100% saltiva.
Bad thing is it run by Communist

Athen Greece, stayed here for a few years and i love the old school architect, all the goddess statues is a must to check out. The night life is vibrant, the food is also off the hook. Girls are just like their goddess. simply Amazing!
Bad thing is i cant find any cannabis here.

Yellowstone park/ Wyoming, if you love nature you must travel to this state. check out the grant teton and the snake river, dine in at the buffalo buffet in jackson hole.

Cheers,

DoubleJ

Bahia, Brasil

Stunning beaches, even more stunning women, incredible food, great music, welcoming people. Loved it.

S

sparkjumper

If you are into witchcraft Manitou Springs up in the mountains of Colorado is pretty cool.Its a town fulla witches and biatches

VagPuncher

Balls Deep!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lido De Jesolo, Italy.

I ass fucked my first hook er there at age 17. :)

Haha. Its funny, but true.

Latest posts

Latest posts