What's new

What is the Nicest City/Place You've Been...

M

MoldyFrogToe

Best place
Amazon rainforest..
No moon, stars blazing, sounds everywhere from everything, multiple smells hitting your nose as you float down the river, everything pitch black but the light from above. The milky way stretches above you, arched across the sky. The fish jump out of the water as you go by. Amazing.

Best city so far...BOSTON! :D

Snagglepuss

even
ICMag Donor
Veteran
For me,nicest people hands down was in Thailand ,to show anger is frowned upon and everyone is super helpful, respectful and friendly.

Nicest town/place anywhere in Austrailia, everywhere is so clean,the people are very ,helpfull ,down to earth/and trusting.No loud cars ,loud music or shady looking people anywhere we went.

Saw a rooms for rent sign on a 2 story multi apartment building in Sydeny,called the number.The lady told us where the key was ,and let us let ourselves in without even meeting her.
Didn't meet her for 2 days ,didn't ask for any payment till the end of the week.I thought i was on another planet.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
city wise-
Amsterdam
Aachen Germany was really cool
Paris

nature wise_
Rocky Mountain National park
Great Smoky Mountains National Park
The Grand canyon
The painted desert.
Pecos Wilderness Area, New Mexico
San De Cristo Range in Colrado near Telluride, and Durango are my favorite areas in the USA though.
Some beach in north carolina, that i cant remember the name of.

PoorBoy

Has anyone here been to Cuba? I've heard its really awesome from friends who have been there, but haven't had a chance yet myself.

zenoonez

Veteran
Amalfi, Italy;
i second that. make sure to go through the hole in the rock out in the ocean

If you liked the Amalfi coast you should check out Levanto and the cinque terre. Cinque terre is pretty much a tourist region like the Amalfi Coast but Levanto is just north of them and is usually exclusively European and Italian tourists/beach goers.

idoja

Koh Tao Thailand......Luang Prabang, Laos....Koh Phi Phi, Thailand.....Siam Reap, Cambodia.(Angkor Watt)...Da Nang, Vietnam(China Beach)...Isalo National Park, Madagascar...Isle St Marie, Madagascar.....Lugano, Switzerland.....Polpero, Cornwall (England).....Mt Shasta, California (U.S.A.)......Bohol, Philippines (near Cabilao island diving).......Kyoto, Japan...(temples)....Cape Town (South Africa)......Sapada, Italy (Skiing).......Puerto Escondido, Mexico (fishing).......Epernay, France...(wine).....Hong Kong....(shopping).........and a few more I could go on....lol....
Ha,ha. i know a couple of people in Bohol! I have not met anyone else that knows it exists, not even among American Filipinos.
Somewhere on the big island would have to win as the nicest place for me. ...rain-forests, volcanoes, beaches and Asian women.
on a side note I hope to see Ace seeds release a Philippine land-race soon. I emailed a request as to when and they said next year. -impatiently waiting.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
Presidio and China Beach in San Francisco on a sunny day on the pacific coast with a brew = best shit ever....i could die like that

other notables...

La Jolla, San Diego on the beach with my girl

Tokyo Japan at the top of Roppongi Hills at night

The rural temples in the forests of Japan in Kyoto where my grandma is buried, suppper nice buddhist temple its so peaceful. really wish i could have sparked something while i was there...

Lucky 7

Deetjen's - Big Sur . . . need I say more?

The El Zorro (the fox) Inn, Borego Springs ..... several Olympic sized pools, cabanas, etc.

Florence, Italy . . . though very austere & not the fun-loving crowd!

Harrington Hall, Knightsbridge, London . . . now that's what I'm talking about!

The top of Heavenly Valley, Tahoe . . . . you can see into the Nevada desert as well as stunning Lake Tahoe

A

alpinestar

amsterdam - food, weed, people. i like it all (except the hippies on the streets - I hate being disturbed, especially for money - leave me alone!)
brussels - clean, nice, upscale, good food, no smelly hippies
barcelona - warm, lots of attractive women, almost legal cannabis
-
bora bora and the maldives: never been, but if I go, I probably wont get on the plane back home.

budlykush

I gotta say, Little Grass Reservoir located in Lost Sierra, Plumas National forest California, the best kept secret outside of Yosemite (according to John Miur).

The Hummus Monk

Veteran
A coupla secret Cornish beaches...

Golden Bay NZ - well...near to it!

Sat atop a powder snow mountain face with dooby, a board and some mates.

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
Peshawar - you gotta go if you want to know !
Chitral - heart of the Hindu Kush & hashish culture, wonderfully kind people.
Baba Ghundi Ziarat settlement - summer shepherd settlement at 3600m elevation, near shrine of some powerfull holyman. Roots mountain life, every footstep can take you to the twilight zone.
Kashmir valley - Mythical hash place, so beautifull, so nice people, love it.
Passu - Very nice mountain village on the KKH. Wonderfull noodle soup for breakfast. Amsterdam - 'nuff said.
Délices - Cool Rasta settlement on the bank of White River. Good ganja, good breadfruit & breadnut, lotsa fruits fruits & fruits, all I-tal food & life. Good, very good.
Budapest - really nice city, been there too long ago.
Delhi's Paharganj - nerve-breaking, dusty, dirty, smelly street where hell & heavens meet everyday & night to produce the most outstanding situations. Too much of it no good for health.
Naggar, Kullu valley - Sitting at my buddy's chaï shop, sipping the hot tea, sipping the chillum, sitting & sipping all day, just watching village's life going on. perfect.
Corsica - Most beautifull island in the world, would love to sample local outdoor ganja, great potential overthere.

Irie !

S

sparkjumper

I love west central florida I dont think I'll ever go anywhere else.Its warm enough today to take a motorcycle ride to the beach,cant say that about too many places.It's about half as expensive as living in Cali I spent 12 cents a KW hour for electrical and the yearly property tax on my small home is around 500 bucks.You cant beat it man

tjo

life gardener
Veteran
instabul :santa1: turkey..amazing place with a lot of history.
agia sofia temple is just unbelieveble.

Latest posts

Latest posts