What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

what is the best country as of today, for bulk quality hashish/

who revived this old thread? The dude hasn't posted since 6-16-07! I could guess what happened to him but hoping for the best!

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
Your Answer is Nepal.. Cheap Hash,Very High Quality.. and the Big Bonus is that it has An Open Border With India.. Go Str8 to the Farmers.. Test the Quality it self.. could Easily get 10kg@$70USD a Kilo.. Even Less or More Depending on Quality.. U will Find Differant Kinds on Dif Sides of the Country But all Should be Primo..

Open border with India, have you ever been there? People are caught trying to smuggle hash into India all the time, both by the Nepali police/customs and the Indians.
-SamS

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
Wow , all who spoke of smuggling out of jamaica are right. I am still doing the trip. I figure if i just keep the hash as powder put it in coffee grind cans (carefully re-seal re package) and ship back to canada i should be fine. Go down grab a few pound, make some bubble bins, then ship em off to canada. Ya Morrocco is next on the list, travelling in these countries and making these deals is dangerous. i am pretty well cultured and figure that if in my main stop of Chefchouen buying hash of guys in the streets at a quarter regularly over a couple days i could make a deal for at least a key.

PAkistan?
North east india?
=any info on these areas would be superb, i am really just looking for somewhere i can safely walk in and out with bulk quality...Isn't that everyone;s dream?lol... anyways any info on any other spots or international mailing (could i try to do what Gypsy Nirvana did? go to a farm and get a fuckin box of the best shit u ever laid eyes ON then try and mail it back straight up?)

I have smuggled pounds through airports domestically across canada in re sealed cans of food, as well as chips and coffee grinds. I figure split soap bars that are re packaged... coffee tins for kif..... any ideas anyone?

This is not 1970 when you could do all of the above if you had any luck at all.
You will not find it so easy today, if you can grow herb, do it, smuggling is not for amateurs anymore.
-SamS

B

buddymate

Morocco,bulk means tonnage,its by boat from morocco across to spain,it isnt difficult,happens all of the time,the most unlikely people get involved. :tiphat: