What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

what is the best country as of today, for bulk quality hashish/

zdb

Like some are saying, make your own hash. We have better technology than the third world. In Morroco they have been making kif from ditch weed for a long time and see no reason to change. They can still sell it the way it is and it would be a lot of work, if not impossible to keep female plants from getting pregnant. Pollen is everywere over there! That is just one example. I have made bubble from as little as an ounce of premium bud and made one toke hash. I have even recently made hash from some good local bud that one toke got me too high to be comfortable. All this adventure of smuggling is exciting, but the reality of being in a third world jail for no good reason just does not add up.

I think its incredibly arrogant to suggest that just because finer filters/sieves can be created in the developed world that automatically means the end product will be superior to one that has been made using techniques refined and handed down though generations. There is zero history of hash production in the western world. Afghanistan, pakistan, lebanon and Morocco have made hash for centuries.

Its true that the vast majority of maroc is low quality but have you ever had caramello/caramella? Possibly my favourite hash ever, bubbles like crazy when heated and a lovely taste and roaring energetic sativa high. A bit like blonde lebanese.

As for the idea of smuggling by the OP, i think you're nuts. A friend of a friend just got back from 2 years in jail in india, caught with 1 kilo. He had exactly the same idea.

limey

I have been to most of the places mentioned on hash missions and have a fair idea of how the industry works in all of them. And let's be straight here: you are talking about a very tightly controlled industry. It may be true that most of the growing and hashmaking is done by penniless farmers but they don't do the transport. That is organised crime territory and my advice to you is: don't.

Sending hash home - you can send back small quantities with relative reliability - but you must use letter post and that means sending only a few grams per letter. The tried and tested method is to press it very thin and seal it in a greetings card. Ideally use the lamihash method - seal a couple of grams using a laminator. I have tried this from Pakistan, Nepal and India and the only route that worked was from Delhi basically, I think, because the very high volume of letter mail from Delhi to where I live makes (or made - admittedly I did this befre email was so popular) packet-by-packet searching impossible.

Any parcels (i.e. anything bigger than a small envelope - usually 7g total weight) coming from any known drug producing countries are subjected to checks, often at both ends. You would be incredibly lucky to get a parcel out of any major producing country. The one example I know of people doing this successfully is people who can exploit 'Forces mail' i.e. the mailing services offered to members of the armed forces posted overseas. And even then, people get caught.

It is also possible but difficult to send packets via a Government trusted packet channel. Some compaines send such high volumes of mail, usually by courier rather than national mail services, that their mailing are allowed to by pass normal customs checks. These are typically mailing services for a big corporations who regularly send lots of mail from an office in one country to one of their offices in another country. This has got alot tighter in recent years and you would need to know people on the inside (even if it's just the mailroom) at both ends.

Next step up is carrying it on your person. The #1 rule is simple:

If you carry it: stuff it (up your backside) or swallow it.

Stuffing: max 7grams, Swallowing: 300grams though most people find more than 200g to be difficult to accomplish. Chances of getting caught are very low, I know, i have done it. But, you can tell, volumes are also relatively low. You might pay for your travels this way but you wont be buying a villa in Miami.

NEVER smuggle more than a few grams externally (strapping it to your body etc). You will get caught! By all means take a few grams in your pocket that you can chuck or eat if you get pulled. But no quantity.

Next step up: vehicles. Ok, so it's easy and fairly low risk to smuggle a few kilos in your car from the Netherlands to France or Germany. Driving home from Pakistan with a van load is not going to work though, is it? So now you are talking boats... or planes

Do you really have the resources to invest in a boat or a plane?

And at this stage you will need to be paying off police, mafia etc at source. So you need contacts and reliable contacts at that. No one is going to let you load half a tonne of hash without some serious baksheesh crossing the table.

Alternatively, you could find someone who can organise a piggy-back in a container. So, from asia, you could maybe arrange a shipment in a container from China, for example, moving bulk from Pakistan, India or Nepal through China to the coast and moving it on from there. Fancy putting your head on the block in China? I wouldn't.

By all means go to India, Nepal, Pakistan (if you're brave), Morocco, the Lebanon, smoke a load, have a ball. Make some hash, rub some charas, make some friends, spend six months living the high life. In fact I recommend it, you will really enjoy yourself.

Do have a go at sending back some greetings cards (preferably to a safe address), you have little to lose and it's great to come home and show off some quality gear to your mates, reignite some happy memories. Excellent.

Consider (carefully) taking a belly load (first try, try 100 grams or so and take your time to make some really tight caramellos) - a few hours crapping in to a colander isn't going to do you much harm, there's little chance of getting caught and the risk to your health is low (we aren't talking c0ke or brown here, I hope - dont go there!) If you get caught with a belly load arriving home then, well, that's bad luck but you are unlikely to get in big trouble.

I really advise against anything bigger though. It's trouble all the way down the line. You will be competing with some very nasty people and running up against some very dedicated law enforcement professionals. (note: professionals - they do this day in, day out, for a living and they are good at what they do). And then you have to shift the stuff, if and when you have got it home... nice people do not buy 100kilos of hash. And then you have to launder the cash... oh, just dont bother... as others have said, grow it yourself at home instead. Twice as much fun and half the risk and hassle.

Go peacefully and carefully!

Limey
:joint:

tintala

This thread is pretty old, but My only answer to this question is definataly NEPAL.
NEPAL NEPAL NEPAL NEPAL, its on the top ten list of thing to do before you die. I never tire of Nepales kief and charas. always always more varieties to try than possible. You will never beable to sample all the hash available.

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
in spain made bubbelHash!!!

a buddy smuggeld 2, 5 kg top fullmelt bubbel via airplan.......!!!!

B

bonecarver_OG

so you happened to have access to about 30 kilo of nugs in spain? what price did u pay and what area?

:D

anyway, id like to see the pics of that!

Azra'eil

hi, this thread is a few years old and i didn't read all yet but i will say what is my thought about bringing back hash from a producer country, i will choose moroco because im near and they speak french so cause im french it will be more easer and safer for me and i love morocan hash (not the shit we have in france even if the quality is much better than 10 years ago...but this is an another story...) if you want to bring back hash for doing bizness, i advice you to think seriously about your project, have you connections in this country ? do you realize the REAL risk ? do you really want to bring back one kilo or more in your suitcase or sending it thru the mail ? its sound crazy for me and suicidal.... in my opinion if someone ask in a forum like here where to buy large quantity of hash or how to bring back it ( in large quantity i mean many kilos and more) i think this person don't realize what he/she do or will do.....anyway and however growing his own dope is definitely the best and safer, cheaper solution BUT sometimes we want to bring back something special or exotic when we travel so if i was in the rif in a town like chef chaouen ( ketama is know to be not very safe for strangers) i probably want to bring back some very good and cheap hash for having a little stock in my country when i come back, a bit of multi varieties homegrown with an exotic hash freshly bringed back will be a must for the sad and cloudy fall no ? so there is something i have never tested as i have never been to moroco but a man that i know told me and i think it will works well, he put small piece of pressed hash called "olivette" in french (small olive if you want) in cellulose fiber, you have to wrap it very well, the hash MUST absolutely not to be in contact with your stomach when you will swallow it. and so you swallow the quantity you want or you can, the man i know bring back 100g like that but i think its possible to swallow a lot more, its depends of you i think, of course he swallow it just before leaving the country( the latest the better ) and he takes a very strong medecine against diarrhea a day or so before to leave, like that he don't go to the toilet during the come back but again it depends, if you have a very long travel its a bit risky maybe.....so if i do it one day i think i will only eat brown rice and not eating to much two or three days before to leave and taking the medecine against diarrhea but maybe i will take two times the normal dosage to be shure.....this medecine is not very good to your stomach and all but taking it one time like that is not very dangerous unless you have take too much too often or if you have already health problem, im not doctor so i just give my humble opinion. otherwise the cellulose will not be broken by the digestion so if its well warped you will not be high or more. i never heard of overdose of cannabis but i think if you eat too much not very well warped cellulose hash you can die so beware.
about the customs in a airport or elsewhere, if you don't look high or stone hehe...and have nothing illegal in your bags, if nobody has mention your name, description to them, or activity like buying hash.... and if you have no trace of hash on you ( you have well washed your hands after smoking or touching the last piece of hash before enter the airport) well logically all will be ok......
sorry for the bad english, i do my best :)
have fun :wave:

az

L

levant

hi, this thread is a few years old and i didn't read all yet but i will say what is my thought about bringing back hash from a producer country, i will choose moroco because im near and they speak french so cause im french it will be more easer and safer for me and i love morocan hash (not the shit we have in france even if the quality is much better than 10 years ago...but this is an another story...) if you want to bring back hash for doing bizness, i advice you to think seriously about your project, have you connections in this country ? do you realize the REAL risk ? do you really want to bring back one kilo or more in your suitcase or sending it thru the mail ? its sound crazy for me and suicidal.... in my opinion if someone ask in a forum like here where to buy large quantity of hash or how to bring back it ( in large quantity i mean many kilos and more) i think this person don't realize what he/she do or will do.....anyway and however growing his own dope is definitely the best and safer, cheaper solution BUT sometimes we want to bring back something special or exotic when we travel so if i was in the rif in a town like chef chaouen ( ketama is know to be not very safe for strangers) i probably want to bring back some very good and cheap hash for having a little stock in my country when i come back, a bit of multi varieties homegrown with an exotic hash freshly bringed back will be a must for the sad and cloudy fall no ? so there is something i have never tested as i have never been to moroco but a man that i know told me and i think it will works well, he put small piece of pressed hash called "olivette" in french (small olive if you want) in cellulose fiber, you have to wrap it very well, the hash MUST absolutely not to be in contact with your stomach when you will swallow it. and so you swallow the quantity you want or you can, the man i know bring back 100g like that but i think its possible to swallow a lot more, its depends of you i think, of course he swallow it just before leaving the country( the latest the better ) and he takes a very strong medecine against diarrhea a day or so before to leave, like that he don't go to the toilet during the come back but again it depends, if you have a very long travel its a bit risky maybe.....so if i do it one day i think i will only eat brown rice and not eating to much two or three days before to leave and taking the medecine against diarrhea but maybe i will take two times the normal dosage to be shure.....this medecine is not very good to your stomach and all but taking it one time like that is not very dangerous unless you have take too much too often or if you have already health problem, im not doctor so i just give my humble opinion. otherwise the cellulose will not be broken by the digestion so if its well warped you will not be high or more. i never heard of overdose of cannabis but i think if you eat too much not very well warped cellulose hash you can die so beware.
about the customs in a airport or elsewhere, if you don't look high or stone hehe...and have nothing illegal in your bags, if nobody has mention your name, description to them, or activity like buying hash.... and if you have no trace of hash on you ( you have well washed your hands after smoking or touching the last piece of hash before enter the airport) well logically all will be ok......
sorry for the bad english, i do my best :)
have fun :wave:

az

Good info,
If the cellulose came unwraped in your stomach, at an airport/plane, you are seriously FUKD.
If its a really really small amount, you might get lucky and have a sleep on the flight and wake up nicely stoned.
But anything like 10 grams (100 looool) you are just going to be mashed and probably pass out/paralyzed.

The laminator/posting idea sounds good to me, low risk.
When your taking stuff on you at airport or even train your have to be prepared for sniffer dogs.

Why oh why cant it be leeeegal.
(rhetorical question)

G

guest123

Good info,
If the cellulose came unwraped in your stomach, at an airport/plane, you are seriously FUKD.
If its a really really small amount, you might get lucky and have a sleep on the flight and wake up nicely stoned.
But anything like 10 grams (100 looool) you are just going to be mashed and probably pass out/paralyzed.

The laminator/posting idea sounds good to me, low risk.
When your taking stuff on you at airport or even train your have to be prepared for sniffer dogs.

Why oh why cant it be leeeegal.
(rhetorical question)

Paralyzed:abduct:? Doubt it.

L

levant

Paralyzed:abduct:? Doubt it.

I think you need to calculate the amount of cannabinoids in the human body absorbed in 100g of primo hashish via ingestion! Lool Paralysis would be the least of your worries, you wouldn't know who or where you are or any concepts like that or be able to hold a conversation with anyone. Imagine being that high 37,000 ft in the air, thats just silly talk! :abduct::abduct::abduct:

txuck

so you happened to have access to about 30 kilo of nugs in spain? what price did u pay and what area?

:D

anyway, id like to see the pics of that!

Same as u... eso hay que verlo :noway: via airplain??? with iberia or amrican airlains??? thats a joke....:nanana:

B

bonecarver_OG

txuck - yeah man, for sure sounds like a made up story :D

hypothetically
to start with, to get 2,5 kg of ice hash :D is needed a fair amount of bud. about 25-30 kilo or even more maybe of prime bud?, that would take about 10-20 really big plants, im talking tree sized, 14foot monsters with a girth of about 2x2 meter. now that is possible, but! its hard to believe many foreigners would have the balls to do it, this is a grow-op of tremendous size,

alternativelly to buy such an amount of bud for the project would cost around 3000 E per K used., meaning 3000x30 = 90 000 euro.

for 2,5 kilos of ice hash? its 36000 euro per kilo!?!?!

im sorry if we dont believe ya sonny! its not because we think ya lie or anything.. its just the math doesnt make sense at all :D

im starting to presume it was a joke? :D if you would have said africa, or mexico or even peru or something it would make sense maybe.

lol

J

Jydsk

someone needs to go back to school and redo math classes or ask for refund on money paid for education....:nanana:

G

guest123

I think you need to calculate the amount of cannabinoids in the human body absorbed in 100g of primo hashish via ingestion! Lool Paralysis would be the least of your worries, you wouldn't know who or where you are or any concepts like that or be able to hold a conversation with anyone. Imagine being that high 37,000 ft in the air, thats just silly talk! :abduct::abduct::abduct:

There was an article some where on this site that said ingestion of 2.2 lbs of hash MIGHT be enough to OD and die on cannabis. Ingestion of 100g would put you out, nicely, for about 5 days. You wouldn't even realize you were at 37k feet. Sorry bro.

L

levant

There was an article some where on this site that said ingestion of 2.2 lbs of hash MIGHT be enough to OD and die on cannabis. Ingestion of 100g would put you out, nicely, for about 5 days. You wouldn't even realize you were at 37k feet. Sorry bro.

Yeah I agree, (thats basically what I just said in my previous post) I don't think one would be the same after 5 days either, maybe a few months after that would refresh your mind!
With herb its impossible to die from o.d I believe.
Hash is concentrated (by man, but naturally/mechanically not chemically)
Its possible why not? although I heard cannabis is less toxic than some common vegatables.
Some hash oil is concentrated chemically I dont smoke that.

Ps 36,000 euro a kilo water hash wooooooooooh :joint::joint::joint:

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
its not a made of stroy belive it or not!!!

the bubbelHash came from a well knowen breeder!!! a buddy of mine had bought it direct from him(they are friends over 15 years) !!! And he took it home inna EU via plant!!( i was shocked he did that) I don't now how mutch he paid but it was sold here for 30€(lage amought were a bit cheaper but only a bit)!!! So i guess about 20€ was pay in Spain!!!
Its was 5 years ago...it was befor the prices went that high!!! It was super great unpressd bubbel.....crazy days, i smoked soo mutch bubbel nearly only bubbel ....

Latest posts

Latest posts