What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

what is the best country as of today, for bulk quality hashish/

Luxemburg? Really, what is your reasoning Verite. I am planning a little trip and i have 1 k to blow as far as dough, with a little device for safe onflight travel, i just need to pick a country... morrocco will be easier to land a deal safely..

pico

Veteran
When I was in Morocco It was hard to find someone that didn't sell hash. The northern part of the country is a large producer. In the Reef mountains. It can be dangerous in some parts so do your homework. I saw my first dead body in Tangiers.

Have you seen the movie 'Midnight Express'? Might be a good one to rent.

Thanks pico, actually ya i have...I am looking to buy a few kilos and ship them to their appropriate locations. ya i have heard that about the north. Right now its between a trip to jamaica where i can buy a bunch of weed and make hash or its time to get to MOrocco...ANything on price for a Kg? I was also curious if you can get bulk hash in the Dam with any ease as a tourist.. Would love to do that.....Christiania in copenhagen maybe...

Burt

Veteran
there used to be a dude on OG that did this is Jamacia-bubbleman?
anyway-it looked KILLER from what i can remember

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
Because no ones expecting any kind of smuggling from Luxembourg.. mail it there for pick up.

G

if you actually want to get it back jamaia is probably the worst place to do it. Even thought you could make all that hash for cheap, pretty much everybody is a suspected smuggler out of jamaica.
like it was mentioned above, if you're not going with a group, make friends with someone first so you don't just get your ass kicked (or shot) and robbed. Even if someone does make friends with you who is connected, be careful, as they might just be in to set you up.
just be smart about it

King Amdo

...drug dealers in these places are so dodgy that you wouldn't believe it. Very dangerous basically. Cannabis should definietly be legalised if only to prevent the trashing in many ways of so many tribal realities....trashing of innocence the most angerising. Taking the Rif. Despite what the International Canna mag says, Cannabis was traditionally grown in a much much smaller area than the ridiculaly huge area now. originally the cannabis growing area, for domestic religious connected use (if only through set and setting), was a small part of the highest mountains...now apparently its right over to the west coast. Even when I went there 20 years ago it was contained in the mountains. Traditional tribal agricultural systems go out of the window in the rush for cash...it may seem cool (mmmmmaaaaannnn)...but compared to what it was before, its very unsound. We need to stop importing cannabis from these places and legalise growing, sharing and smoking here in the west. Its worth visiting these places however, because the set and setting of the east is ideal for cannabis....one kinda just tunes naturally into the religious reality and out of scism of the western head...Morrocco is a great 'test' for the western head - the best hustle by far in the world, extended into the field of cannabis, occassionally people go seriously mad instead, but thats a risk you take. Thats life!

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
The whole idea needs some concideration. It's not as easy as that to visit a Cannabis producing country such as Morocco or Lebanon and fly out of there with a suit case full of high grade hash.
I do know people that tie in with a network that brings hash in from Morocco on a regular basis. The reason why they can operate on a continuous basis is that everything is put into system. Everybody get their piece of the cake. Local police is bribed, Moroccoan customs and port authorities are bribed, they risk very little in that sense because the ones supposed to stop them profits from the trade. The people running the traffic to northern Europe are Moroccoans or second generation immigrants living there. They've got kin in Morocco, they're known, they know how it works. If you stumble into a souk in Marrakesh and ask someone if he can sell you a truckload of hash, what do you think will happen? Pretty much the same thing as if an American tourist enters a souvenir shop and ask for a price on the picturesque oil lamp. Chances are great that you're in for a rip-off.
Secondly, even though the cops are corrupt (I've even been mugged by a cop in Morocco), they still have to acccount for something. They have their quotas of arrests like any other cop, so who are they going to bust? Their own trafficking cousins, or the foreign asshat who thinks he can do business on his own? Often, once a dealer has sold some goods to an enterprising tourist, he gives a call to his buddy the local police officer, and the cops pin the guy when leaving the country. What does the dealer risk for ratting on you? Your vengeance? After spending five years in a Moroccoan prison, all you want to do is to go home.
In your neck of the woods, you control the situation. Which is why it's safer for you to grow your own, as King Amdo said.

Last edited:

Papulz

lover of all things hashlike
Veteran
i heard 10-100$ for unprocessed keys in pakistan dont ask me wtf unprocessed means cause it confused me too

redrider

Kif

Kif

i heard 10-100$ for unprocessed keys in pakistan dont ask me wtf unprocessed means cause it confused me too

I think that would be "kif" but I could be wrong.

Peace from Colombia

3chomes

One word of advice, rent the space and grow and make your own hash, cannot get any easier. Trust me.

hell0

Your Answer is Nepal.. Cheap Hash,Very High Quality.. and the Big Bonus is that it has An Open Border With India.. Go Str8 to the Farmers.. Test the Quality it self.. could Easily get 10kg@$70USD a Kilo.. Even Less or More Depending on Quality.. U will Find Differant Kinds on Dif Sides of the Country But all Should be Primo..

Latest posts

Latest posts