What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What is going on here!? (with pics)

mrS0ul

Meatball in Residence
my over watering issued turned into an under/uneven watering issue due to the previous fear of over watering.
Btw... Are you the Mr. Soul, the brothers grimm soul? Or just going by that name?

I did the same thing after an over water issue. I also [like you, just not as much as it is the most expensive ingredient in my mix 28$/4cft] upped my perlite from 3 parts to 4 parts for a little more wiggle room in watering. It works.

I also had to buy a giant bag of clay pellets [hydroton] for my little 6" net pot in my bubble bucket as it was he only size they had at the grower supply I use but still cheaper then ordering.

I have started using it in the bottom of my buckets for my 'exotic' strains and have run it in my mix for the Tropical Sativas I just started. It works BIGTIME for me as watering is definitely an art I am still working on.

I am intrigued with the Blumats and after reading Heady Blunts stuff [I think thats right] I will be testing these out in the future. Money is tight in these parts till spring.

When I said over fed I was talking more about light intensity then food per se. My garden was going pretty good but not stellar and then [again after reading a Heady Blunt thread] I raised my hood to the highest position [and @ 50% power in early veg : Light the room/area not the plants] and the plants responded vigorously almost immediately.

Night and day difference,.

:skiiing:

PS: I am the original mrS0ul.:biggrin:[edit: but not that Mr. Soul.]

Last edited: