What's new

What fertz are you using, atm???

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
I use bone meal, blood meal, indo bat guano and chicken manure in the soil while my weekend water additive is Alaska Fish Emulsion (1-5-1). Maybe one time a month I'll use a drop of Super Thrive in the water.
:plant grow:

skunktoker

Superthrive) early-veg
Roots-organics) Buddha-grow Buddha-bloom Extreme-serene Organizms-xl
Horticulture-mollasses
Advanced-nutrients) Big-bud Followed by Overdrive
Dutch-master) Silica

619Sativa

I'm using the GH Floranova series, grow and bloom. I like the results, but the taste is lacking, and am thinking of making the switch to AN organic line.

uglybunny

Been using GH flora series Micro and Bloom using the LUCAS ratio. Start out with 5ml of the micro and 10ml of the bloom, then up it to 8ml micro and 16ml bloom. Also supplement with liquid karma and use molasses sparingly. A friend also brews ACT so I throw some of that in the mix whenever he brings me some.

johnipedestran

1%
Veteran
past couple years I have gone to the soil only. easiest, most efficient way for me to grow.

promix/ worm castings/pearlite

blood/bone/kelp meal/greensand/dolomite lime

straight bubbled water, i hit em once or twice with a flowering tea during 12/12 and also mix in some molasses as well.

beautiful results

peace
jip

azad

Buzkashi
Veteran
Ive been using bio biz nutes for several grows in soil.but am changing to the HESI soil/coco nutrients range,after reciving a free sample from a local grow shop.seems to me hesi is great quality at a great price.

Nicoli

Veteran
Pro-mix HP/EWC/Perlite + Kelp/Bone/Blood/Greensand/Gypsum/Lime as the main mix..

Earth Juice for added nutes.

GH is a 3 part system, you need to use the micro and see if you like the results before you switch. I've heard nothing but good things about it.

You should most definitely not use GH Flora micro with GH Floranova grow or bloom. (Though I'm sure everyone but redbull knows that)

L

LolaGal

I been using Kool Bloom, and FloraNectar with a lil Northern Lights Fat Flower on the side. Gave em a lil Indo bat guano once or twice to boot. Add a smidge of Cal Mag now and then. I like EWC, but hard to find around my area.

Anybody try FloraNectar lately? This is the first time I used it.

Actually I know quite a few people that use GH as a 3 part system. But thanks for the negative rep, you should probably pass it along to all the people that actually do it.

Your welcome for the negative rep, you earned it. And of course people use GH Flora 3 part system (often w/o the grow), but you do not add micro to GH Floranova.

BigGreen

Veteran
Blah blah
Im using floranova in a ebb tray and dutchmaster gold in my under current both are great products. I will add that the dutchy gold is much more stable in my uc Ive never had to add ph up or down. Super healthy plants from both nutrients.