GH Flora 3 Part-

Veg: mL per gallon
10.5 Micro/7.5 Bloom + 1/2tsp. Epsom Salt

Flower: mL per gallon
5 Grow/10 Micro/15 Bloom

Last edited:

GrnMtnGrwr

Veteran
GH is a 3 part system, you need to use the micro and see if you like the results before you switch. I've heard nothing but good things about it.

GH is a 3 part system, but there is no reason to use all 3. If you can give the plants what they need without using all 3, what's the point of spending the extra money? :dunno:

Although that is the first time I've heard someone using Grow and Bloom instead of Micro and Bloom.

stanky1

Medium- Promix, perlite, vermaculite, earth worm castings
PBP veg and flower, Liquid Karma, CalMag, Superthrive for transplanting, and Budswell as a bloom enhancer given in weeks 3-7 depending on the strain.
Strains im running right now
Bubblegum- received as a clone from Ohio
Lemon G- receieved as a clone from ohio
Candy- receieved as a clone, a local strain that ive only seen in central and southern indiana
Divied Sky- Ft Collins Cough x Sour D- obtained 6 seeds of these from a friend, another week veg and into to flower they go.

-stanky

J

joebuddy420

We've had the candy since about '01 up in NW OH. Grows really lanky but gets chunky buds that smell delicious.

pushlimits

Not ferts per say, but an additive I have been useing and absolutly love is*Dark Energy* very highly regarded but rarely mentioned in cannabis circles

I stumbled upon it from a salesman (automaticly makes me suspisious of anything he says) who had no idea what he was talking about. I came into the hydro store with the intention of purchasing a flushing agent for salt build-up similar to "flora-kleen". The employee says "Everyone is going crazy for this stuff, It will help for sure" In retrospect it had absolutly nothing to do with flushing, but either way I am VERY happy I bought it!

although not a flushing solution by any strech of the imagination, it is a chelating formula with a select blend of L-amino acids, that will stimulate production of ripening hormones, and increase overall Biomas bla bla bla bladidy bla. Whatever it is, it makes my plants very vigorus and happy. I have never went without it ever sence, You will see a differance right away, just like when I forget it or run out I can tell.

Overall this shit is the cats ass when it comes to additives, basicly all it does is makes nutrients more avaliable to your plants and it works REAL well! Only down side-the smell is enough to gag a maggot!

KyndBud

My soil recipe:
50/50 HP/VFT Pro Mix
EWC
Alaskan Humisoil
Oyster Shells
Dr. Earth Bud and Bloom
Jamaican bat guano
Fossilized Seabird Guano

My nutrient recipe:
Advanced Nutrients 100% Organic line plus other additives.
Iguana Juice Grow and Bloom, Sensizym, Voodoo Juice, Piranha, Tarantula, Mother Earth Tea Bloom, Carbo Load, Bud Candy, Organic B, Nirvana, Bud Factor X, Rhino Skin, Humic and Fulvic acids, Humboldt Honey ES, Nitrozyme, and Nature''s Nectar Potassium.

I also brew some tea with EWC, humus, guanos, carbo load, Nitrozyme, and different sources of mycorrhiza and beneficial bacteria.

Peace
KB :joint:

\/\/\/ Follow my grow \/\/\/

hkush

A soil medium of Baccto, mixed w/liberal amounts of worm castings, perlite, vermiculite, dolomite lime, peruvian sea bird guano, bone meal, blood meal, Mycorrhizae, in descending order.

Alaska Fish fertilizer, & mollases.

Not using any other fertilizer.

BudZad7

GH 2 part??

GH 2 part??

:)Hi All!! Here's a mix that is working great!!!

GH Micro=8ml per gal
GH Bloom=16ml per gal
Floralicious+= 1/8 tsp per 80oz water
Sweet-Berry= 2 tsp per gal
Carboload powder= 1/4 tsp per gal
Calmag+= 1/2 tsp per gal
Pot O Gold= 3 tsp per gal
Sensizym=2 tsp per gal
mix and adjust EC to 1.6/PH 5.8 for Rockwool,and PH 6.2~6.5 for soil

Just mix micro+bloom together,then add sweet as the 1 gal base mix
then mix another gal of Flora+ only.....all you do is add base mix+
flora+mix together and take a EC/PH reading to the above specs,then add the other supplements,then take another reading,and that's it.....here's a pic of True Blueberry.....:dance013:

PS. the sweet is for less stretching for sativa strains....

Attachments

• 100_4421.jpg
    100_4421.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 16

Snype

Veteran
Here's what I'm using for my soil and the SUPERthrive is only used in Veg:

And for my hydro I only use the B1 during veg and this is what I use:

I also don't see the point for Veg nutes so I don't use any.

justiceman

Veteran
Grow and Bloom are the bases. Amino aide is N and amino acids. Grow-n is an N booster. Infinity is a catalyst(extracts, sugars, ect) with an NPK. Big Swell is a slight PK booster. Peak is the Real PK booster. Cal mag is there because I use r/o water
Nutes2.jpg

Humega is a great humic acid supplement with a microbial solution in it as well. Micro blast is used every 2 weeks to ensure no micro nute deficiency happen.
Nutes3.jpg

ProMix HP with castings mixed in
Roots Oregonism

Entire FoxFarm line, Liquid Karma, Humboldt Honey, Cal Mag, Roots Excelerator

Just got a bottle of Pure Flowers to try out.....

mdk ktm

floranova bloom
floralicious plus
liquid kool bloom
powder kool bloom
cal-mag

its my first run with floranova bloom and floraliscious plus, its nice and simple so far, and the plants look real good. I start flowering in a week, hopefully i get some fat, frosty, tasty buds!

Z

ZenArcade

I have tried almost everything on the market over the past few years (I have a curious mind). I have had the best luck with Canna.
Canna coco
A+B
Rhizotonic (When needed)
Cannazyme (When needed)
Canna pk 13/14
Canna Boost
Calmag
RO water
Hand water, Drain to waste!!!!!!!
Its easy to use and the final product comes out great!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts