What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What are you smoking right now UK?

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
I quite liked the old Leb but to be honest I found it a little "sickly" after a while... the best stuff we had was the reddish fat (inch plus) round edged cakes with the hessian pattern left on the outsides... don't get me wrong though, it was super clean and fluffy and I always appreciated that... just found the taste a bit "thick"...lol :)

P(PP)S - I also love the PP and always have some on the go :)

edit - ontopic:
I'm smoking the hash I made, laced with Amnesia for shits n giggles ;)

picture.php

indifferent

Veteran
I'm looking forward to trying this PP for myself, I imagine all the commercial PP I smoked hasn't given me much of a clue what it is like grown properly.

Ah, Eddie, you make me nostalgic man, I was 6 in 81 but I remember some very good Lebanese. That Black Kush sounded so nice when you described it, one day I'd love to sample that one too.

So many strains, so little time, must try to toke em all! lol

indifferent

Veteran
I'm looking forward to trying this PP for myself, I imagine all the commercial PP I smoked hasn't given me much of a clue what it is like grown properly.

Ah, Eddie, you make me nostalgic man, I was 6 in 81 but I remember some very good Lebanese. That Black Kush sounded so nice when you described it, one day I'd love to sample that one too.

So many strains, so little time, must try to toke em all! lol

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Power Plant wouldnt be my firs choice all the time - its too speedy and will keep you awake for starters, but if i was going to a party and wanted something to make me as lively and talkative as all the people on the marching powder then it would do the job brilliantly, it also mixes well with a few drinks. something about it really puts me 'on form' rather than that slightly confused stoner feeling you can get when you are high in a room full of none stoners. also my Misses tends to like weed thats a bit 'lively'

incidentally, oldbootz, who lives in durban, said that PP wasnt just a Durban Poison IBL - that there was another SA strain in it as well as Hashplant - what do you reckon to that?

V.

indifferent

Veteran
I'm not at all sure about PP, Dutch Passion always said it was bred from SA genes worked for 9 gens, but of course, they could of BSed, wouldn't be unknown.

I honestly think PP must have some indica in it, it's too fast and chunky to be just Durban genes, surely?

I've no idea who bred PP originally, wonder if it was made in Holland or arrived from somewhere else, like SA?

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i could believe that there is hashplant in it - it has that 'dusty' look (as rick calls it) doesnt stretch much either.

V.

C

cork144

been getting ahold of some female seeds white widow x bigbud,

it actually surprised me, its pretty good and has a very nice taste and smell

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
Here's those samples I mentioned earlier.

The low-grade pollen is pretty much bunk, really, with sand and leaf present under a scope, but the high-grade is superb - seems like a harder version of the hand-made balls I get occasionally - very fruity and quite 'up' for Moroccan. The 'Himalayan' (only that as he can't assure me for certain it's Nepalase, but it seems to be) is quite hard and crumbly, but softens when warmed - and is very 'up' and spacey. The Afghani is very soft at all but the coldest temps, which may mean adulterants, but it tastes superb, and has quite a strong, but not too narcotic high. Apart from the low-grade, they were all pretty expensive...;)

picture.php

H

Hazyfontazy

. Apart from the low-grade, they were all pretty expensive...;)

nice to be getting some though ,,theres loads of the low grade polly around ,,as low as £40 an oz,,yes the others are pretty dear in comparrison but still cheaper than fetching from holland ,,nearly 2 weeks for me without weed :dance013:

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
smoking my last spliff of the MNS NHS .... I guess I'll be adding that to the strain guide in the next day or 2 :)

V1AAA

sssdh, super lemon, and uk cheese is just a few moments away

its been hanging for a week today

i hate waiting after all that time spent on the trim

luckily i have some super silver x sweet thai in my jar, amongst other things :dance013:

EddieShoestring

Florist
Veteran
Hi guys-just back from a weekend away-had to come back to water the plants:tiphat:

re:pP (VG and Indiff) i grew alot of it a few years ago and at the time i didn't buy the DP spcheel. I got the same basic phenos out of a few packs and one obviously had some indica in them-they were shorter with round shaped budz, as opposed to the elongated-sat type, they even took heavier nutes without burning. Having said that South African weed is said to have all sorts of genetics in it due to the countries geographical (and historical) position. I think we've gone over that here before. I didn't find much info about PP's origin online either.

I found PP to be speedy without being too trippy

nice looking hash EMan-the high grade rocky looks like some of the posh dope that i've been onto

cheers
eddie

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Congo x Nepal [BeAn],,, nice floral flavour,, patchouli almost,, dry mouth,, perfect with a cool ale :canabis:

Edit: i's now getting undertones of mild star anise,, and toasted thyme :D