What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What are you smoking right now UK?

chizzleonetime

Yeah totally agree with all /\you said Indi...GH are full of BS...The LS is lemony super sweet and nice buzz and I heard it was from LasVegas LS also....I may have pics of other pheno's of the LS i can post,most were very similar apparently but the one shown was the yeilder with the slight Hazeyness-Weird!.,,,JBo ;]"
i ran lemon skunk not long ago and got 2 phenos that were yielders and one after drying had a slight hazeyness to it thought it was a keeper but found a much nicer 9 week stinking of lemons crystally keeper so kept that instead although the yeild was only average
"The Lemon Skunk from the cut I have tried twice, once in the GHS, bought from their menu during the cup, the other grown by the guy who sold the bud to GHS in the first place. It's super lemony, like those lemon drops with sugar on we used to get as kids from the sweetie shop, it's very lemony but has a sweet edge, lemon skunk describes the taste well. I found it very potent, the effect was felt in the head mostly and it was a heavy effect, I liked it a lot actually."
haha i think i have tried this one of my mates had some bud he was told was lemon and to this day i have not seen bud that smelled as much as lemons as this lemon did , smelled exactly like fresh lemon zest no skunk in the background like ls nothing it was amazing best bud i smoked in 09 by far..... so i bought a pack of lemon skunk expecting the same lol very nice but not in same league as that cut

Blimey

Take A Deep Breath
Veteran
Back in '00, I grew the Lemon Skunk by (seedbank I cannot mention on this site), which was (Cali-O x Skunk #1) x Skunk #1. I think that's a different pedigree from the Lemon Skunk that's currently doing the rounds.

But it was very impressive - great crystal coverage, good potency, and wonderful clear lemon taste and smell.

B

BeAn

spicy dutch weed, Amniesia....defo one of the best to come out of the land of the shoes made from trees...:)

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
I got a nice piece of 'Himalayan' hash the other day - he couldn't be specific where from, but it tastes and acts like Nepalese - quite grainy, dark brown, chocolate/fruity smell and very up and spacey. Cost me £120 for 16g, but it was totally worth it...;)

El Toker

I got a freebie "bubblegummer" seed from Female Seeds with some skunk special. I grew it and it turned out to be one of the highest yielders and best smokes I've had in a long time. Shame I didn't take a cutting:cry:

schizobot

some unflushed blue cheese ,,, fkin disgusting :(
cant wait fr my grows to finish ,, until then im gnna hv to stick to the garbage

chizzleonetime

heres a couple o bits and bobs i been smoking over the last 3 week (the ones i managed to get photos of lol :)
lowryder 2 lowryder (shit) pheno stunk heavy kick but pathetically short high and low yield
not horrible though, other pheno i got was a crytal encrusted fruity beauty no pics though
picture.php

my own mango nice nothing special though
picture.php

bit of lemon skunk got a constant supply of this i love this cut always throw a cut in flower
picture.php

and some blues that i actually paid for ,,, very nice though excuse the paranoia over fingerprints
picture.php

indifferent

Veteran
Sorry to hear the LS from seed didn't match up to the cut.

Having smoked unflushed blue cheese last year I now how that feels, euch.

Glad to hear the Bubblegummer is good, I love Bubblegum and it always yields big.

Some Highland Oaxacan Gold I'm currently toking, I love this stuff, makes the day pass by fast in bliss and has a lovely effect by the end of the day of making you sleep really well. This is the best medicine for my depression and insomnia I have come across, my depression is 10x better and I'm sleeping better than I have in a year or more.

Attachments

• DSCF2046.jpg
    DSCF2046.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 13

hash67

I have been smoking Sweet Seeds SAD for the last 5 weeks. It has taken the edge off my back pain and my depression has eased up. I have even cut down on my meds. Yahoo!

TBL420uk

Smoking some Apple Jack at the momemt that i paid through the nose for, only bought a Q though. I`m waiting for some Jack Herea, AK-47 & Blueberry to come down in a week or so.

indifferent

Veteran
Jack Herer, fed organics in coco with lots of Jaggery Goor and Molasses and has turned out very sweet and tasty. Potent too, very heady buzz that lasts ages.

Attachments

• DSCF2212.jpg
    DSCF2212.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 15
  • DSCF2213.jpg
    DSCF2213.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 12
  • DSCF2215.jpg
    DSCF2215.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 22
  • DSCF2216.jpg
    DSCF2216.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 16

EddieShoestring

Florist
Veteran
i'm still on the AK but as an aside-a friend gave me some of his hash to try today. His best 'polm'-nasty dry dust shit that had a bitter earthy taste and no discernable hit. Then his squiggy black-smelling of wax and perfume with the texture of stiff plasticine the only effect was a slightly muzzy head. Then the economy flat press 'rocky'-not that flat-seemed like some new sort of eco-building material-glad i'm not smoking that shit-

eddieS

Latest posts

Latest posts