What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What are you smoking right now UK?

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
5 hours of trimming... I'm smoking amnesia finger hash... because I'm worth it...

and because my back hurts...lol ;)

D

deathtosoapbar

Nevilles Haze again...seems to be no tolerance build up so far....very high smoke!

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^NepJam Bx1 x Congo...*cough cough*

Yeah ,, we always get that one wrong,, we stand corrected ,, we're toking NepJam Bx1 x Congo , aka NCP,, if that's the same one? lol

You're confusing us with the funkadelic man.,. :tiphat:

chizzleonetime

bit of tasty nicely cured commercial here
picture.php

picture.php

and a lil nuglet that i found of lowryder 2 that accompanied some cheese about an hour ago :)
picture.php

B

BeAn

Yeah ,, we always get that one wrong,, we stand corrected ,, we're toking NepJam Bx1 x Congo , aka NCP,, if that's the same one? lol

You're confusing us with the funkadelic man.,. :tiphat:

That ones got jam in it and a different nepali(ghsco himalaya girl), the NCP has got nepal from the mountain and no jam...:)

i should just name crosses in future, is skunk or diesel taken already....:chin:

Chronic777

5 hours of trimming... I'm smoking amnesia finger hash... because I'm worth it...

and because my back hurts...lol ;)

lol

Did my first ever trimming session yesterday, 6 hours, my back was FUCKED!

I also built up a nice ball o scissor hash

Its from blue cheese and is the best smelling hash i have ever smelt in my life, i only wish i had more, i only got about a spliffs worth, this morning its lost its black stickyness & turned into a light brown crumbly ball of lovely smelling hash

It seriously smells amazing, how do i make more of this from my trim etc?
Just make cold water hash? Will it smell like this!?

TheBudFather

Smoking some Lemon skunk....very tasty, and COATED with diamonds! Bling Bling!
Im not a huge fan of GHS, but this lemon is lovely jubley.....

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
sounds well nice BudFather :)

Hey Chronic... was that your first crop then? Congrats mate... one of the best ways to make "tasty" hash from your trim is to dry sift it...

There are better ways to do this for sure, but here's one very simple, easy and quick way to make sift (I use this method all the time) ... it's in Polish but you really wont need words... the pictures say it all :)

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=9014

here's how I press mine after sifting...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWfMi5nnj_k

:)

Last edited:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bubblehash ,, not sure which type cause it was a gift,, but i swear it's so strong it almost makes you blind with every burn,, x2 hits and i'm finding i'm trying to put the joint back out in the ashtray ..lol

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
nice Doc! wish i had friends that would give bubblehash away lol

im on some chem x sfv, that went badly wrong was taken early and is now some very potent hash, will last about 3 days max...luckily i believe the bad grows make the good ones more fulfilling...easy philosophy when things dont go tits up too often...

J

jaded1

Some lemon haze and some very nice power plant.Wouldn't usually touch commercial power plant but mate had been banging on at me all week how good it was and he was right!

Latest posts

Latest posts