What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

WHAT ARE YOU EATING TODAY?

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ummmmmm that sounds really good. Chocolate Cannabis Cake. Me oh my that sounds good.

I'm having home made Fish and Chips, with a side of home made Creamy Cole Slaw , a couple of bowls of something good heh

Dessert..hmmmm..thanks a lot Frosty Nugets, can you come over and bring some Chocolate Cannabis Cake with you please? :)

moose eater

Late breakfast, now lunch; carrot cake (with unsweetened coconut milk frosting) from this year's Scarlet Nantes carrots, pine nut hummus on Crunchmaster multi-grain crackers, a partial Orgain Plant-Based Chocolate Protein Shake, and a handful of pistachios (shelled, but from in-the-shell nuts; the compost likes the shells as they act like pumice or perlite in the gardens.

Later, a fresh batch of vegan Thai stir-fry, with ginger, Thai green curry, lotsa' garlic, tofu, this year's purple (Red Acre) cabbage, this year's Scarlet Nantes carrots, organic red chard, organic young broccoli heads, organic cauliflower, sweet onion, chives, Baby Bella organic mushrooms, organic coconut milk, maybe a bit of Sambal Olek Vietnamese pepper paste, and what ever other vegetable stuffs fall into the wok at that time.

Last edited:

BudToaster

Veteran
sunday is bean soup day - 8 hours in the slow cooker - today with 1 cup of 7 beans, chicken breast, corn from the cob, red potato, green beans, shitake mushrooms, carrots

breakfast was 1/3 cup of steel cut oats with banana, pear, blue berries, and raisins, with 3 fried extra large eggs on top - trying to keep up my protein intake.

month of sept with NO sugar (goddamn is that shit addictive) in honor of starting my lo carb/hi fat nutrition plan 3 years ago!

shithawk420

Veteran
You need to split the hives before they get too crowded. ;)

But then I would need 2 queens.when a hive has 2 queens they fight to the death.no lie.i wish it was that simple.theres a rickyism in there somewhere but I can't think of one.get two queens stoned at once?

troutman

Seed Whore
But then I would need 2 queens.when a hive has 2 queens they fight to the death.no lie.i wish it was that simple.theres a rickyism in there somewhere but I can't think of one.get two queens stoned at once?

Learn to make queen cells by grafting a day old larvae,etc. ;)

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Getting ready for a couple of sunnyside up eggs, bacon and toast.

moose eater

Breakfast: Texas Pink/red grapefruit, Orgain Plant-based Chocolate Protein Shake, marinated artichoke, moringa tea (size large, boiled for 15 minutes, per directions), and one 14-oz. cup of freshly ground French Roast beans coffee.

Lunch: Marinated artichoke hearts and pieces in oil, vegan Thai stir-fry with all the ingredients it had in the post yesterday, two 14-oz. cups of freshly brewed chaga tea (made a gallon this AM), handful of pistachios in the shell, shelled of course, and three colossal size hand-stuffed green olives, stuffed with garlic and jalapeno, and an Orgain Plant-based Chocolate Protein Shake..

Dinner: More vegan Thai stir-fry, same ingredients, more chaga tea, and maybe a cranberry-lime seltzer water.

Green Squall

moose eater Have you tried any of the dairy free yogurts on the market? The most common one seems to be coconut based, but I recently picked up a cashew one and its damn good. Fills the void quite well if you're avoiding dairy.

moose eater

moose eater Have you tried any of the dairy free yogurts on the market? The most common one seems to be coconut based, but I recently picked up a cashew one and its damn good. Fills the void quite well if you're avoiding dairy.

Haven't tried the non-dairy yogurts, though I sampled some non-dairy cheese. One by Field Roast called Ciao (?) was pretty decent; had green jalapenos and red peppers in it, and I -think- it was nut-based.

Green Squall

Haven't tried the non-dairy yogurts, though I sampled some non-dairy cheese. One by Field Roast called Ciao (?) was pretty decent; had green jalapenos and red peppers in it, and I -think- it was nut-based.

Not a fan of the non dairy cheeses I've tried, but I give two thumbs up on the yogurts, which has become a new staple here.

moose eater

Not a fan of the non dairy cheeses I've tried, but I give two thumbs up on the yogurts, which has become a new staple here.

Most of the non-dairy cheeses I've tried have been marginal at best, but the one I mentioned really was pretty decent; quite tasty, even.. I was surprised when I looked at the small print, because the Field Roast brand of various styles of plant-based sausages suck, though not quite as badly as the Tofurkey, for which I've concluded the folks in the R&D dept. at Tofurkey have probably never actually -eaten- meat, or they wouldn't have produced such a thing as an alternative. It was the only conclusion that made sense.