What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What Are You Eating Right Now!!!

rod58

pea and ham soup with a tomato and cheese toastie ..then ice cream and home grown rock melon from the melon growing region of Hungary ,..ha-ogen ! delicious !

shithawk420

Veteran
if nothing to eat for 3 days, lots of folks would start chewing shoe leather. main reason i eat it is speed. i go from it to pre-fried bacon for ease of preparation. if you sprinkle black pepper & chili powder on it while frying, it IS edible. not great, fast & edible.:tiphat: we eat LOTS of the real thing here...:dance013:

I just had to bust your chops buddy.i haven't had real bacon in a while and I'm craving that bacon damn this weather is brutal.still snowing.im snowed in and can't leave.got some beer at least

Had some chicken thighs yesterday that were ok.cant wait to start grilling.

vanilla dutch

Dinner

Attachments

• IMG_20210211_172833_01.jpg
    IMG_20210211_172833_01.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 23

Cuddles

I just made some biscuits for the first time ever and I hope they turned out properly. I found the recipe online and the whole flat is smelling of chocolate mmmmh

Attachments

• cookies.jpg
    cookies.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 13

superx

Veteran
Celeriac soup with smoked garlic & sea salt..

Its certainly missing a door wedge of crusty bread.

Looks like humble pie for afterwards.

G

Celeriac soup with smoked garlic & sea salt..

Its certainly missing a door wedge of crusty bread.

Looks like humble pie for afterwards.

Thought I'd mention that I picked up a larger package of Irish 'Bangers', having read about them, seen them referenced elsewhere, etc.

I can't eat them, but I chewed up a small bite (which went to the compost, due to my own dietary restrictions), and my wife and younger son shared the remainder of that 1 sausage that was the 'test sample' last night.

I thought it tasted like a black pepper and white pepper bratwurst, and had the better consistency of other sausages from that same maker. Good stuff, overall.

--------------------------------------

Just had a low-glycemic protein bar with dark chocolate and hazelnuts, and several pieces of baby artichoke hearts in oil, with a seltzer H2O to facilitate downing the fist full of supplements..

Cuddles

made Moussaka for lunch for the first time ever. I can´t eat tomtaoes so I made a red pepper sauce. The recipes online were all so different, I ended up making my own version. It was still surprisingly good! :)
the choc cookies from last night are a little hard/dry. I hope the next batch will be soft on the inside.

Any suggestions for this, anyone?

billy_big_bud!

Proud Cannadian Cannabist
Veteran
not sure if this will help your recipe but i know that white sugar and brown sugar cook at different speeds. i think if you sub brown sugar for white your cookies will be softer.

Cuddles

thanks that might be worth a try.. I don´t have brown sugar at home maybe I´ll buy some. I tried one of the thicker cookies last night after they had cooled off and it was rather soft at the center but today they´re all hardened.

According to the recipe they´re meant to be a little soft though. Maybe I baked them a little too long? Even though they were all soft all over when I took them out the oven.

I really have no idea about baking, no experience at all because I´m not really a sweet tooth me. But it´s good practice in case I ever get to make my own canna edibles :)
By the way, how strong does canna butter smell of weed when you´re baking or cooking with it?

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Had the local pizza joint throw some hot sauce on an order of chicken fingers. With blue cheese. Dog was barking for it..."nope, you can't eat spicy chicken." Got some pizzeria pretzal Combos too. Eat well my friends :dance:

G

Vegan soup, with lots of different organic veggies, including black turtle beans, Alaska-grown carrots, organic broccoli, organic celery, organic mushrooms, Peruvian sweet onions, lots of garlic, organic extra firm tofu, plant-based Italian sausages, some organic sweet red potatoes, and more, in a base made with veggie broth, and some of the veggies pureed into a thicker sauce/'broth', as though it has a flour base, but it doesn't.

Baby artichoke hearts in oil, and Turkey Tail mushroom tea, cod, made last night, along with a lemon seltzer H2O chaser.

Pretty tasty stuff.

rod58

just got back from town with my once yearly tub of KFC , hot n spicy if you please ..

it's still crap !

Cuddles

just got back from town with my once yearly tub of KFC , hot n spicy if you please ..

it's still crap !
lmao I haven´t had any KFC since my college days and only because they were in my area and I´d drive past it on my way home.

It made a change from my usual chinese takeaway.

7thson

it's still crap !

Ya,I stopped eating that garbage a long time ago.I worked their in the 80's,used to come home smelling like KFC,not good! I would bring home the extra chicken because my mom and sister and her kids loved the stuff,go figure.I did like the chicken little's and the mashed potatoes and gravy though.

One time I had to go and pick up trash in the parking lot and found a single cannabis plant growing in a crack by the drive trough.Went in and showed it to my boss and he didn't even know what it was.Funny stuff,man.

Cuddles

This reminds me of McDonalds. Haven´t been there for ages now but everytime I did pick something up there I remembered why exactly I hate it - it´s just overpriced and cold , sh*te free of any real flavour.

rod58

yep ! instant gratification , the right blend of sugar and fat .. so ,.. KFC for tea and two coopers pale ales .and a chivas ad dry ginger .. hot as fuck here ..38c .

G

Steamed organic asparagus with a couple Morning Star brand plant-based sausage patties. Maybe an Orgain (brand) plant-based protein shake on top of it. Lime seltzer H2O.