What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What Are You Eating Right Now!!!

7thson

Grilled pork chops on real briquettes,corn,homemade dill pickles,some really good snack sticks from Illinois ,bought from Costco and whole milk too.

vanilla dutch

Breakfast sandwich. Egg and turkey with maple syrup.

Attachments

• IMG_20210126_185234_01.jpg
    IMG_20210126_185234_01.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 13

armedoldhippy

Veteran
had scrambled eggs w/cheese, 6 slices of turkey facon, & a thick slab of bread, buttered, and with my wifes home-made scuppernong jelly...

shithawk420

Veteran
Awe not turkey bacon hippy! Didn't think you'd be the kinda guy to eat that stuff! Haven't ate in 3 days and I still wouldn't eat it! Lol

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Awe not turkey bacon hippy! Didn't think you'd be the kinda guy to eat that stuff! Haven't ate in 3 days and I still wouldn't eat it! Lol

if nothing to eat for 3 days, lots of folks would start chewing shoe leather. main reason i eat it is speed. i go from it to pre-fried bacon for ease of preparation. if you sprinkle black pepper & chili powder on it while frying, it IS edible. not great, fast & edible.:tiphat: we eat LOTS of the real thing here...:dance013:

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
if nothing to eat for 3 days, lots of folks would start chewing shoe leather. main reason i eat it is speed. i go from it to pre-fried bacon for ease of preparation. if you sprinkle black pepper & chili powder on it while frying, it IS edible. not great, fast & edible.:tiphat: we eat LOTS of the real thing here...:dance013:

3 days no food and you'll kill your neighbor for his sandwich if there's nothing on the horizon.

I don't expect it to get that bad, but Covid is why we just got our PAL (Possession and Acquisition Licence ). 12 and 20 gauge is on tap. Maybe a hunting rifle. Have to research that omne.

Cuddles

the bread I was trying to make didn´t turn out :( even though I followed the recipe to a T.
but I found a recipe for `australian bushbread´ yesterday and I´m gonna give it a go.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
home-made sausage, eggs over easy, and a dessert made from whipped cream, shredded strawberries, & chunked-up angel food cake...it looks like hell, but tastes like heaven.:dance013:

G

Kimchee on seaweed strips, 2 quinoa and flax seed crackers with organic hummus, shitty plant-based Tofurkey sausage, couple pieces of artichoke hearts in oil, and some left-over steamed brussels sprouts. Lime seltzer water, and a RO H2O.... and 2-4 oz. of organic broccoli sprouts, aka 'medicine.'

Akss

Some hot italian sausage. Just from the big supermarket but it actually had some kick to it mouth and lips still flaming a little. I like it. Forgot to get the seltzer smh...

armedoldhippy

Veteran
2 big portabella mushrooms stuffed with beef & sausage, mixed with mexican 5- cheese & sprinkled with garlic salt. dinner for work tonight. may put some jalapenos in them at work...:dance013:

rod58

another big day yesterday cutting up a beast .. it was an older cow so it was all mince , 40kg , and sausages , 100kg . half were italian sausage and the other which i just had a feed of are extremely hot , african boerwors .
i had a jar of hot chilli flakes and i shook some into the mix , then i thought , don't be weak , tip the lot in !!
haha , pheeww , damn hot !:toohot:

Latest posts

Latest posts