What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What Are You Eating Right Now!!!

G

whats dim sims, rod?
your food sounds excellent overall. i just ate a super ripe nam wah banana and who knows what later. maybe some slow fried pumpkin slices. possibly some poi. cheers.

rod58

a killer roast beef sandwich, meat slow-cooked in crockpot over night...

beautiful , hippy ! my kind of food ..
had cold roast leg of lamb with a fresh garden salad ..then a waffle ice cream ..don't know what flavour but it had sultanas and chocolate chunks in it ... much bloody good !

rod58

whats dim sims, rod?
your food sounds excellent overall. i just ate a super ripe nam wah banana and who knows what later. maybe some slow fried pumpkin slices. possibly some poi. cheers.

hey mate , dim sims are a pastry covered chunk of pork mince with lots of cabbage in it , deep fried there ok , cheap fast food tucker mate . endemic here in oz , great heart health food ..lol ..not .
just had one of the old girls crunchy biscuits with melted chocolate on top ..worth marrying she was ..

vanilla dutch

Some recent meals

Attachments

• photo2039770.jpg
    photo2039770.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 9
  • photo2039771.jpg
    photo2039771.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 11
  • photo2039772.jpg
    photo2039772.jpg
    154.2 KB · Views: 11
  • photo2039774.jpg
    photo2039774.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 9

armedoldhippy

Veteran
big slab of my wifes meatloaf, some fried green tomatoes i fixed, and the best corn bread she has ever baked! golden on top, crunchy sides & bottom, and slathered generously with melted butter...and a piece of sourdough bread (also buttered) and drizzled with some fresh honey we bought while out hunting antiques. (her birthday is next week. she is better at getting herself gifts than i am, lol)

rod58

Atlantic Pollock, a trash fish that's super cheap. Taste just like haddock or cod, but a tiny bit stronger. Can't beat it at $6/lb.

that's cheap as squall ! never had it but any of the cod family is usually pretty good ..
just had rolled belly of lamb , roasted with yellow fleshed potato plus cabbage , peas and gravy .then a chocolate pudding with thick cream ..ooh yum !

Cuddles

I´m making my own improvised version of fried rice. It´s not gonna be that great this time - I only got onion for veggies. I need to go out for groceries on thursday, maybe tomorrow if I can make it.

Green Squall

that's cheap as squall ! never had it but any of the cod family is usually pretty good ..
just had rolled belly of lamb , roasted with yellow fleshed potato plus cabbage , peas and gravy .then a chocolate pudding with thick cream ..ooh yum !

Yeah, its a good deal. The smaller ones I catch off the rocks taste better than this huge one I bought from the fish market.

Akss

Fresh Cod like caught that day is my favorite eating fish.. with black sea bass a close 2nd...little venison stir fry tonight...

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Actually they use that to fake cod in many products and also at restaurants. If you are eating cod anything, chances are there's more pollock in there than cod. Except maybe super fancy places. But they sometimes fake it there as well. Or they manage to buy pollock filets instead of cod by mistake.

Latest posts

Latest posts