What's new

What are the top must have clone only strains?

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
. As far as potency a cut of headbanger blew away every so called elite i ever had by far.
yeah my 1st grow of headbanger was pretty potent to some... i can take 12hits and be stoned, but i'm always looking for more - on the other hand, i turned some friends on to it at a wedding, who are lighter weighter smokers then i am, one sat in his chair for an hr b4 moving, the other guy i thought was going to pass out at the dinner table... i was getting nervous , but he too recovered in about an hr-

Beaucephus

I met a buddy to swap cuts once and he’s a heavy 10 joints a day guy… we burned 3/4 joint and on way home he called me…”dude i had to pull over, what was that???”… sadly we both lost her

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
I met a buddy to swap cuts once and he’s a heavy 10 joints a day guy… we burned 3/4 joint and on way home he called me…”dude i had to pull over, what was that???”… sadly we both lost her
i hear ya... in all my years of growing ... which is 20+, only once did i have what i consider an elite... and it came from a buck or two nirvana seed ... n being old and stupid, we did not take a cutting.... stupid stupid stupid...

hamstring

Veteran
The Pre98 bubba s1 will produce similar copies to the mom. The s1 will still have some variation but less than reg seeds will.
Thanks HH,I keep hearing everyone say the regulars are better. Not sure if they mean germ rate or what? I am going to put my 6 ,S1 seeds, in a paper towel in a day or two.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well grown GG#4 is killer. If it's not it wasn't grown well. 2014 1st place win with this plant.
DSCN0148.JPG

Last edited:

Beaucephus

I ran it quite a few times and no it’s not killer it’s ok… theres much better to be found… your the one that started all the lies about how the cut was even found… i’ve been here gor a long time just under different names db

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I ran it quite a few times and no it’s not killer it’s ok… theres much better to be found… your the one that started all the lies about how the cut was even found… i’ve been here gor a long time just under different names db
To ea their own. I've said it many times one person's gold is another trash. The best weed will be shitty when grown poorly. Poorly grown weed is common lol. GG#4 was from JW miss ya, buddy. If you dont know the GG#4 story you prob grew a fake cut. Nothing in my post says there is no better. Thats a dumbass comment. GG#4 is killer when grown well period. I've been here under the same name forever lol.

Last edited:

Beaucephus

The seed came from a herm pollination in josies room … he was gonna trash the beans but smokin joe asked for them and he found the cut… see, u still cant tell the truth. DB!!!!!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The seed came from a herm pollination in josies room … he was gonna trash the beans but smokin joe asked for them and he found the cut… see, u still cant tell the truth. DB!!!!!

LMAO, I'm gonna tag @Smokin Joe . I'll let him tell ya he had nothing to do with gg#4.. All the info is here dude. All the original gg#4 threads are here. Its not that hard to read where it came from and who found it. It was not SJ. It was Ross Johnson(aka Lone Watty) and Don Peabody(aka Josey Whales) who grew found gg#4

Some of us who originally got her still grow her today because of her quality ..

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yea ok db… i got my cut from joe… u can tell these kids all the lies u want but some of us were around when it all went down… your nothing but a liar.. i called u out on it years ago on a private forum cannazons private site and a few in the know backed me up n u stopped posting with tail between your legs. Your a compulsive liar, always were and always will be!

How old are you ?.. Another dumbass kid that has no clue. Who the hell is DB?. I was 1 of the lucky few that got a cut from JW all those years ago. All your doing is back peddling BS. You should stop while you can. If im not mistaken you are one of the site trolls. I'd be surprised if SJ actually shared anything with you.

people will make up their own minds about what they like.. Nothing wrong with not liking GG#4. Disputing her quality is just dumb.

Last edited:

Beaucephus

The old heads here know the truth… u or someone that was a mod deleted all the info that backs me up then started your lies… josie almost came out with the truth before he passed but never did to my knowledge… i’m old enough to know what type of person u are and to never trust anything that comes from your mouth. You’ll never man up n tell the truth. Im not jm either douchebag!!!!!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The old heads here know the truth… u or someone that was a mod deleted all the info that backs me up then started your lies… josie almost came out with the truth before he passed but never did to my knowledge… i’m old enough to know what type of person u are and to never trust anything that comes from your mouth. You’ll never man up n tell the truth. Im not jm either douchebag!!!!!

And there you have it folks it's a conspiracy perpetrated by the mods LMAO. It ain't worth my time. SJ can chime in when he sees his BS. Theres a nutter butter in here today. It's best for the kid to go on ignore at this point.

Last edited:

TheRealHash

Horticultural enthusiast
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I took a grease monkey clone from exotic genetix and hit her with a few chile verde males from hbk genetics.

Great hash line, flower looks like lavender with gg4 terps. Super consistent for fresh frozen.

Last edited:

St. Phatty

A Hermie that was displaying male & female late in veg or early flowering -

or a female that produced a few bananas late in flowering ?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A Hermie that was displaying male & female late in veg or early flowering -

or a female that produced a few bananas late in flowering ?

GG#4
Sour Dubb x Chem Sis x Chocolate Diesel.
JW was growing Sdubb, chem sister, and Choc Diesel. the chem sis threw a couple of nanners and hit the sour dubb. I held those seeds for a year or so and finally popped 5 of them. 4 of them all hermed on me and totally seeded my whole stadium run. JW gave those seeds to a friend either LW or Mardog. They later grew 6 of those seeds, out of them phenos 1, 2, and 4 were kept. The clear winner was the #4.

I've tried to find out how Chocolate Diesel got added in. Normally the pollen source is listed last so that would tell me the makeup would be like this (Sdubb x Chem Sis) x Chocolate Diesel. But if it was Chem Sis that hermed 1st it would be

(Sdubb x Chem Sis). 4 seeds hermed and pollinated the whole room with a Choc Diesel plant in there. So it should be Chocolate Diesel x (Sdubb x Chem Sis) This is what makes the most sense to me from the info I know.

Since both JW and LW have passed no way to clarify anything. The GG STRAINS website is no more.

Last edited: