What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What are the top must have clone only strains?

St. Phatty

GG#4
Sour Dubb x Chem Sis x Chocolate Diesel.
JW was growing Sdubb, chem sister, and Choc Diesel. the chem sis threw a couple of nanners and hit the sour dubb. I held those seeds for a year or so and finally popped 5 of them. 4 of them all hermed on me and totally seeded my whole stadium run. JW gave those seeds to a friend either LW or Mardog. They later grew 6 of those seeds, out of them phenos 1, 2, and 4 were kept. The clear winner was the #4.

I've tried to find out how Chocolate Diesel got added in. Normally the pollen source is listed last so that would tell me the makeup would be like this (Sdubb x Chem Sis) x Chocolate Diesel. But if it was Chem Sis that hermed 1st it would be

(Sdubb x Chem Sis). 4 seeds hermed and pollinated the whole room with a Choc Diesel plant in there. So it should be Chocolate Diesel x (Sdubb x Chem Sis) This is what makes the most sense to me from the info I know.

Since both JW and LW have passed no way to clarify anything. The GG STRAINS website is no more.

I found an Apollo 11 cross this morning that started out displaying Pistils as a 15 inch tall seedling.

So obviously you say, "Oh looks like a Female".

So I moved her from a 1 to a 5 gallon pot, and didn't look at her close for about 10 days.

This morning I'm looking at a bunch of immature Pollen sacs !

Not ready to bust open, and I fed her to the birds.

I have a small male in there, the Trifoliate male cross I posted about a few months ago.

Hyper vigorous Indica dom that has sort of an upside down "Cousin It" growth pattern.

It may be enough of a mutant that the pollen is not viable. Hopefully the little guy will give me some seeds.

matix1457

ahhhh...but.... if u don't have the 'joe' cut, or the 'jim' cut.... u haven't experienced diesel... all these 'elite' cuts are unique, and u can grow out 1000's of seeds and u will never find it... i call out BULLSHIT when i see it... and maybe...just maybe... someone out there found a seed thats "BETTER then these touted cuts...
I didnt try those clone only ,but i grew a lot of pack of diesel seeds and i found that SourPower by hortilab and original sour diesel from Caliconection are the best and im sure it good as the real deal !(so loud and putrid!but yeah its hard to find the pheno not very dominant in seed like someone say! I have to pop à entire pack to find those 2 gems)some call the sour power OG the G.O.A.T and i agree

johnnyla

Veteran
i hear ya... in all my years of growing ... which is 20+, only once did i have what i consider an elite... and it came from a buck or two nirvana seed ... n being old and stupid, we did not take a cutting.... stupid stupid stupid...
We all got stories of ones who got away.

Latest posts

Latest posts