What's new

What a Fucking Day

Puffaluffagus

Veteran
Good luck Bob, you might be amazed at how oblivious some people can be.
True
There was an episode of "The first 48" where the guy killed Had been running a grow house, cops got a tip that this is what was going on.

So the cops are at the house filming the scene, and later when the grow house tip comes in the lead officer asks the cops that were there if they saw anything that would make them think the house had been used for growing, cops said no.

Lmao, on the vid from the house you could see tape marks around every window where they had been covered and blacked out, no furniture, and random holes cut in walls, it couldn't be anymore obvious, but yet the cops had no clue.

It just goes to show you if you don't know what to look for, you probably won't see it.

GP73LPC

Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/
Veteran
too bad you had to chop. did you consider a rental truck to hide stuff in until it was over?

you should be fine at this point.

best of luck :tiphat:

mpd

Lammen Gorthaur
Veteran
Better than my run-in with the cops. I got off a plane and had literally minutes to chop my grow, get the plants out of the house, get rid of all the pot, get rid of all the appliances and get all the growing gear packed up and put away. Fricking disaster from start to finish.

bobcat1963

Parker Schnobel
Veteran
The appraisal went off without a hitch.The guy took a few pictures and left.Think I will let things settle down for a while before I get any ideas.Thanks for all your support everyone,and I hope this NEVER happens to any of you.Time for a beer and a nap.Bob

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Just juggled that shit last year.

Great to see you on this side of the grass!

Holler if you need a hand man.

:friends:

bobcat1963

Parker Schnobel
Veteran
Just juggled that shit last year.

Great to see you on this side of the grass!

Holler if you need a hand man.

:friends:

Thanks Brother,this situation,as much as it sucked was a good learning experiance.I now know what to do if this situation ever presents itself again.Different size boxes on hand,tape,contractor trash bags,drywall mud and not having to scramble to get these things will buy a person valuable time.Im still rattled hard,paranoid and very very thankful things worked out....this time.Grow on IC. Bob

N

noyd666

Better than my run-in with the cops. I got off a plane and had literally minutes to chop my grow, get the plants out of the house, get rid of all the pot, get rid of all the appliances and get all the growing gear packed up and put away. Fricking disaster from start to finish.
:biggrin: how did it all finish up?:tiphat:

mpd

Lammen Gorthaur
Veteran
:biggrin: how did it all finish up?:tiphat:

I got it done. Lots and lots of adrenaline. The cops had already been by the house and left a business card beside my bong and weed that was sitting by the bed. They didn't have a warrant so they couldn't bust us. I thought they would get a warrant and be back, but they never came back, so I chopped these 4 footers for fucking nothing! I waited for a year for them to come back and they never fucking showed up. Luck of the gods. Wasn't my time. Knock on wood.

I

im me

The appraisal went off without a hitch.The guy took a few pictures and left.Think I will let things settle down for a while before I get any ideas.Thanks for all your support everyone,and I hope this NEVER happens to any of you.Time for a beer and a nap.Bob

damn glad to hear it!! and yeah id wait a little while to start things back up... better safe then sorry!

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
told ya...
kidding bob.
glad you made it through to the other side.
did you see alice?
metaphor for your soul...
be cool bob.
later

Sativa Dragon

Veteran
You can chop your plants and save some clones in a ziplock bag with a bit of water in the bottom, no need to discard the whole plant.

Peace

bobcat1963

Parker Schnobel
Veteran
did you see alice?

I think I did Bro.A couple night after this shit happened,I had a dream,heres how it went:
Found myself in a strange rental house where all the windows were made from lime green styrofoam,there was a butler in a white tuxedo.A strange woman was there who only answered questions with questions.There was a disappearing and reappearing small black grow tent.My washer and dryer were television sets,there was a billy goat head on the wall,and I had a marmoset living with me.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This has happend a few times to me along time ago. I rented a 24' u haul packed it with all my stuff. Parked it let them do there thing put everything back within 48hrs. Glad to see all went well.