What's new

What a Fucking Day

bobcat1963

Parker Schnobel
Veteran
So,My landlord advises me Monday morning,that at 2pm on Tuesday, the house I live in will be appraised for refinance........
Short of shitting my pants(which I really wished I would have)I called my Brother and my wife,in no particular order.

I have three boxes running,4 by 4 veg,6.5 by 6.5 flower,and a small mother box.Chopped everything except a couple seedlings and three small Church which are boxed and taped.we ran our asses off to get this place cleaned up and back on track.Wont know if we succeded for another 16 hours or so..

If I dont post here Tuesday night,Please think of me in the "members you miss thread"

Going to smoke one now,gotta be up in 4 hours to finish the cleanup.

Never stop IC,I fucking wont.Bob

G

greenmatter

FUCK !!!!!!! ....... (i'm pretty sure that already crossed your mind once or twice)

good luck to you bob! you have 16 hours to cover your ass. you can get it done

DamnUglyDogE

Learning the rules well,so as to break them effect
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:whee::mopper::whee:

Thats just sucks... Sounds like ya gotz a good chance.
Dont forget odors you cant smell because your used to them.

Ozone flood (with the house empty) would do it.

Best o luck man...

:peek: ---- :angrymod:

Peace...

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
hope all goes well for you bob! If all is well stop by and let us know how it goes so we wont have to see you in "the members we miss thread". good luck man i know the force is with you

NEG978

B

BasementGrower

sucks but hey man . get it done.. and get it back up an rocking.

kaotic

We're Appalachian Americans, not hillbillys!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Be careful about how fast you start growing again. There will most likely be another person after this one. I think you'll be safe enough, you had warning...the rest is up to you. Good luck and hope you get back in action with as little downtime as possible. The good thing is with a 6.5x6.5 flower room you should have enough smoke to last for a minute.

huligun

Professor Organic Psychology
Veteran
An appraisal for refinance should be a one time only kind of thing. Just a procedure to secure a loan.

Puffaluffagus

Veteran
You'll be fine.
It's a shame you had to chop some plants.

Remember to start the big pan of bacon for BLTS about 30mins before they get there.

N

nukkumatti

Good luck with the clean up!
stay safe and positive !

And remember to use a lot of garlic in your BLTs!! :D