What's new

Wh@ = Th@

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i FUCKING HATE IT WHEN FUCKING EXPLORER FUCKS UP !!!! IT ONLY HAPPENS ON IC !!!!!gatdamnmotherfuckingfuckedfacednogoodsonofabiatch :cuss:

sorry guys i nearly finished my repley and update and guess what......explorer f'ed up...AGAIN..my fun is over for now...i'll answer tonight....gf is comming nway...
how does governeur Schwarzenegger say that in his movies.....I'LL BE back !!! hehehehe

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Snuggly kitty says "Grab a hold of Firefox". You know you wanna. :joint:

firefox_boobs.jpg

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Hi Core, called in to see the details of those pics you were flashing. Its all looking good in your setup, though if I had to crawl into a pic in this thread, I think the one directly above would be the one I'd choose lol. Sorry to hear of your posting probs, I hate that too, taken to saving each post before hitting submit now it happens that much. Catch ya soon.

K

Karma Genetics

looking forward to seeing these bloom. Good luck with them i will be back to check them.

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
nice pic Sammet...I like Firefox too...Hey Core, sorry about the IE probs, try downloading Mozilla//Firefox, its much, much better!!!Hope to see ya round later, I gotta go do a much delayed update!!!Peace

- Z

Core

ICMag Donor
Veteran
we gonne try this again ....

heya Dog
np ...i just wanted to show there progress...some of 'm look mighty intresting...but just take your time :wink:
you are 2 weeks behind..well then they must be already on the second or 3th node?..hey man drop us a pic here if you can :smile:..
mine could be bigger but i'm waiting a bit ...otherwise they hav to much veg....and i need to upgrade to 11 liter pots if i don't wanne have rootbound plants again...
thx for the vistit my friend :wave:

ullo Sammet :D
yea man ..just like IRL ey....but now you know they exist...they are tiny litlle suckkers...most people will only find out when they see them in there runoff or reservoir....i've hear people say they are't much of a danger to the plants ...but i can say thats hardly tru.... damage can be severe to the growth of the plant....plant will delay flower and most of them will get a bad ph coz of it.....thats the realy strange part of it...atleast thats my observation :2cents:

heya Zeus ...just hope they are worth something bro...hope i won't let you down there :smile:...and if you do ..you can always drop some pics inhere :yes:

heya Kenny...:wave:
thanks for that explenation;..i've been looking for answers but could't finda decent answer untill now...yea only that it could be strainrelated..nhow ..that info sounds credible...but i never heard of internal K pressure...i might look into to that.....thanks for your :2cents: mate :yes:

heya GG...
shure i'll drop it this instant...after the repley's i'll update some pics :)...
but i can say its not realy POTM picmaterial......thanks for popping ya head in :D

thank you very much High Lowlander....always means alot to me...and your right, its my own private jungle inthere hehehe

hia GMT
yea i thought it woz time i payed ya a visit and say hello at that time...Nway thanks the garden is going rather good...:smile:
i bet ya i would to....i think she has nice knockers :yummy:
well,i found solution for that...i opened Word..and i'm pasting and copying before i preview...

heya Karma...no offence taken brother but we are in full flower at the moment....you'll see in a minute :wink:

update in a few...:smile:

Core

ICMag Donor
Veteran
well few pics as promissed...

starting off with the early finishers...i started to flower at 17/12 so we should be around 8 weeks in now....
first off the 3 A5xG13xWW plants i have....

and here'zs 2 of the 4 DCxC99's...Frosty Bitches !!but these are only few weeks old ..about 4 or 5...i presume.... :bashhead:

on this pics are some of the Lifestars Bx1...they are standing infront of the picc....and some closeup's ::yummy: :rasta:

and as last today the panama red....she's looking mighty fine untill now !!

ohw yea and some of the sssdh's and fighting buddha's... :headbange

next time i'll bring some closeups of the bogglegum's,sssdh and fighting buddha's...:wave:

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
niiice mr green thumb! bending in the sand! jah man!

this looks pretty fine, could we have her with out hps lights please?
12847DSCF4782.JPG

Core

ICMag Donor
Veteran
heya esbe....:wave:
this is her from last week ....but it will do for now...they are sleeping right now so can't take a pic......ohw and esbe...you might of missed some deeper meaning in my last post in ya thread....remember we talked abbout the Amnesia haze and sssdh clone....?might wanne pick up on that?

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
uhh yeah, she looks so nice. smell must be nice to! uh again bro, sorry my bogbrain tendensis, lol. im so stuck up on stuff for a while im affraid, but one day, one day the menu will be from the core i hope! heard from browser btw?

Core

ICMag Donor
Veteran
thx esbe ....it means alot mate...bummer about th DC beans though..i realy would of liked some plain DC beans...well...:chin: i could bother Browser untill he releases some to me :muahaha: ...good thing i know him a bit irl.....
yea man he's gone for a week or 3....he should be back in 2 or so......:wave:

heya Sativa...thx bro....alles goed man ?:)
zo te zien wel he...nice pretty lady you have there...did you run here already or is it your first time.....got some more info about her?

Sativa Soul

Hi core!
Well actually last year I had 3 bagseeds of some very good and tropical looking bud. First I tought it looked like crap, but after smoking it I was convinced it was some special weed. 2 popped and I had a nice female and a male, made a few seeds and here she is! I let her flower for around 68 - 73 days I think but she could have had a week or two longer. The smell and high are very nice. But she needs more testing and hasn't reached her full potential. Well I got two different pheno's of her know. One that looks more sativa and really resembles her dad in flower. The other one seems to be a better yielder and is starting to get it's mother's structure in flower but the leaves look pretty different.

The biggest one on the right is the sativa aka the banana pheno, The biggest one left is the other pheno.

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
:jawdrop: wow Core, Outstanding job man... :yes: :canabis: :eek: nice chunky bud selection lol .. Nice youngins too of those Mongrul,pollenchuck & crash test hhehe, soon will be time to run mine lol :rasta:
take care bro! :wave:

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Core how many plants are you running? Seem to be far more in here than I imagined. Getting ready to harvest now, or waiting for trichs?
On the copying the post thing, no need to open word up, just hitting copy saves it, no need to paste it anywhere unless the submit process fucks up.

Core

ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks for that explenation Sativa...they look darn good for bagseed...and about 10 weeks is't to bad to flower out.....maybe we can trade buds when she's finished hehehe...ohw yea i did't say that...don't wanne break the TOU...:wink:

hello StonedGrunt :smile:
why thanks mate....again then end is in sight without losing plants ...to fuck up's :D
now i come to think of it...i've only fuckt up once...in my carriere ...carriere,LMAO...
and then it woz due to bad advise i got from sproutco at that time....dirty little rat...:cuss:
glad you like'm ..i realy should repot them asap..dang my lazy ass :nono:

heya GMT....
everything i say can be used against me in a court of law.....lmao...so i take the 5th ammendment right on that...that means i don't have to answer that ....sorry man don't wanne be a ass or something....but i don't wanne discuss that here..i'm shure you understand....

and thanks for the tip the less i have it the better :)

damakkus

West Coast ICer
Damn Core, I wanna smoke out with you mang !!! You have got the variety going on. I like :D

Sorry to hear about the bug problem. I hate bugs as they can really spoil good intentions.

Looking real good my brotha!!!

Core

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hehehehe damakkus !!!
good to see you again man...came by your thread the other day and saw that you moved safely...had to come in and say high....lookig forward that you fix your new room up..i'll be bye to check that out man....thanks for comming in...sorry for the late repley though......

hello Dogster :D
yea man most of'm are doing there thing.....good youlike dthe update...lol i should do one again ...dang woz it alread that long ago....ohw man and got no pics ....
well then i'lll add a written one :wink:...untill tonight or 2 morrow..:smile:

small written update...

good news....i cut the three A5xG13xWW's...they are finished ...20% amber and 80% milky...smell quite good....not very distictive...smells like pot.....hehehehe..no serious... i get back on that later...
more good news.....i got some testbeans in the mail....they are called 'Mirre'...i'm gonne test'm for a friend of mine (you know who you are :wave:)....hope i will do them justice...i will be only popping 7 of them beans...(space issues)
aaaaahhhh and and and.....i got meself a Bubba Kush pre'98...2 clones alive and kicking :woohoo: ans some plain DC seeds...(thank you :bow:)
say i don't need pics to update..hehehehe joking :D
dang.... i just don't have enough space anymore....not gonne take a bigger room though hehehe....
Nhow i'll add some pic and a better update real soon...thx for being patient my friends :wave:

Last edited: