What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Wh@ = Th@

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
starting off a new thread here at IC

last grow went super.....good smokeable strains...all past the 8/10 mark...
but now i got something a whole lot diffrent....
i'll add some specifics...

growing in soiless/organics...2 X 600 on a mover...changed bulbs few days ago...nutes for now...canna vega,flores,pk13/14 there zyme and rootstimu...i'm thinking of changing to canna bio in a few...and see what it will give me...but thats all thoughts untill now....

new strains and final count on females ...most of'm all out of ten...exept the A5 cross its out of 7

Bogglegum 5
Cosmic nights 1
Lifestar 7 or 8
A5 x G13 x WW ..3 females

old ones i'm running again...

1 Purple Bastard
1 Amnesia haze
5 sssdh
7 Fighting Buddha
1 SDv2.5
1 panama red

i'm about 1 week in...vegtime about 35 to 40 days untill sex.....all in 7 Liter pots...PH thats go's in is 5.8 on the mark....about every 3th watering is a feeding....i'm giving them canna vega streght fluctuates between 700 and 800 ppms...i will continue giving them vega untill the 4th or 5th week
inbetween at week 3 or 4 i will start giving them 1/5 doses of PK 13/14...so they will fatten up early...

to maximize yield i topt most of'm...and ...i tipt them a week into flower...i almost took whole bushes down...
well seems i'm ranting here...here's the pudding... :joint:

got no tags on'm so i'll let ya see what i did with the tipping.....
you can clearly see the cuts i made ...it woz a awfull lot ..but that can't hurt...this way i will stress them lots and true females won't change...well i hope i got this right...

Last edited:

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
i am here and not a moment to soon. shit looks like i got shotty on this.. cocktail frank is at the wheel drivin smooth as hell. now if you dont mind we have some SHOCKERS to deliver. CF has the six pack SHOCKER.. i gotz the bowlin ball SHOCKER. strike!

Core

ICMag Donor
Veteran
heya CF ...welcome my friend :D
you got a front seat bro...hehehe...vape is next to ya....the candy to :joint:
Good to have ya !

hey Sir...ohw man what did you smoke....can't understand a thing what you typed ..lol ..well the first sentence i could understand ...then it when just plain weird ....heheheh ...good having ya bro !!

and a small thing .....
i cut a few Panama's.....and look what happend at the first cut at the main top....realy weird...
1284718_december_2007_4_1.JPG

it realy looks like blood does't it...at first i thought i cut my finger or something but i did't.....i tryed cutting it again but it did not happen again....
just thought it woz odd....so thats why i'm sharing....

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
:woohoo: Start of a new Core thread :woohoo:

You know you can always count me in buddy!

Line up is stellar once again
8378applause.gif

A5 x G13 x WW sounds like the ones to watch for my tastes :yummy: but we'll see how they progress :lurk:

:biglaugh: Who said plants don't feel pain ^
Always an experience when we find out new stuff about our plants. Even if we don't truly understand.

Hope you and yours have a great holiday brother! :ying: Merry X-mas!

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
You know what I love about a Core grow
The trees you grow, there is no messing around at core's place

Always go big or go home!!

Anyways bro you know I will be tagging along, with the Canadian corner here. Pass the bacon eh!

Have a great Christmas Brother to you and yours

Core

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hello TML my good friend...good to have ya again :D
gladd you like the lineup..hope i can make something of it...:wink:
yes it does sound nice...although i don't know what to expect from it...we just havta wait ey :smile:
still weird though that red fluid....and yes maybe plants do feel some sort of pain...otherwise why would they stress and turn hermie when you keep cutting them...this indicates it imho?
Nway ..good hollidays wishes 2 you 2 my American friend :smile:

hellow B/R :wave:
aaah thx my friend ...nice to see ya for a new adventure...i just hope i will make it a good one again..took a bit more vegtime this run....even have some supercropped ...well i'll go into that when i have some good pics....
hope you'll enjoy the show bro !
Nice holliday wishes for you 2 !

1284721_december_2007_7_.JPG

heya Dog :D
aaah i hoped you would come around bro...good to see ya virtual face hehehe
well there semi trees i suppose..for real trees my room is to small...if i had headspace i would go much bigger and lesser plants...but it ani't like that..still they will get quite big though
Nway great having ya around ...:wink: same wishes for you mate !

hey jinks :wave:
sure man you're in time...always nice to see some new faces around..always can learn something new from peeps ...or the other way around :wink:
yea strange ey that panama..but i think it will be strain related...thats my best guess untill now....well stay tuned...you're welcome....
and ofcourse a Good holliday season for you 2 man!

Core

ICMag Donor
Veteran
no no the cabana is my holliday place from now on....its not the only site i'm on...i use other sites and nicks.....also dutch ones.....not posting there much though...more the lurking kind...learning new things and such...mostly in the infirmaty's though...
wow small rant hehe....Still good that you found me girl...like having ya around for some odd reason ...hehehe.
and i also want to wish ya a good holliday season !

ohw yea folks...santa will leave some of you a note real soon :wink:...just a couple of details i'm working out....

M

mossy

Core.... :wave:
Just popped in to say Merry Christmas M8..
and may your 2008 season be your Best yet..
Cheers M8 :friends:
Have a Good One.. :wave:

Core

ICMag Donor
Veteran
heya mossy thx for popping in my friend...the more faces the marry'r ...and i'll return the Wishes at once :smile:
have a good holliday season and a good '08!

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Alright Core? :wave: I caught this thread nice and early, I'll pull up a chair if you don't mind. Those "bleeding" shots are really interesting, did you find out any reason why it was like that? What type of tool did you use to cut it? I'm scratching my head here, another one of life's mysteries eh? :biglaugh:

I'll be looking out for that purple bastard - that one's on my list! (you know, the imaginary list of strains that you'd like to grow if you had unlimited space, time and money :D)

blessed

Looks like you're off to a good start for the new year. Wish you all the best and can't wait to see more of what core has in store.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Hi Core, glad ya left diretions at the last place. All looking good, I'll be following along even if Im not posting much. Hope xmas and new year go well for ya.

Anima

heya CORE!!!
I found my way here...
Only 1 out of 10 for the Cosmic nights!?!? that kinda sucks...But everything else looks top notch bro!!!
Happy chuna-christ-wanzza-youtide season and a happy new year!

Core

ICMag Donor
Veteran
heya Sammet ...no man i don't mind...just find a spot and settle down my friend...
bout that 'bleeding'...could't find out why it happend...i'm realy thinking its strainrelated...she is called Panama red..could have something to do with it....

hehehe yea the PB..she's around for quite a while now...i only have 1 running but it should be intresting..it woz a mom and i cropped her...:D
Nway good having ya ...ohw and happy hollidays !

i'm thinking of sending these in ...just gotta ask DG or Gypsy if it will be possible....still haveing some labeling issues...now i have bought labels the ink is out hehehe..it never comes alone...never :muahaha:
1284725_december_2007.JPG

heya Blessed...:wave:
yea i'm off to reach the finish now...had some dificulties but thats coz i reused some old organics..without fushing and such...some of the girls did't like it one bit.....but i had it corrected as soon i saw the damage...notthing big though....
Nway keep around and i could surprise you :smile:
same wishes for you to man!

hellow GMT...don't sweat it my friend..its a public place...my door is open when ever YOU feel like it...:wink:
Still.. good to see present..nice having ya around my friend !!
Happy holliday season my friend !

1284725_december_2007_1_.JPG

hehehe hia Anima...it does suck..but what can you do ey....i did get'm as a present... still the ratio sucks ass... :fsu: :muahaha:
well other and better they say...she is quite nice though....i'll go indepth real soon...not much bud to see yet...
Nhow...good to see you once again...and also for you the holliday wishes ..have a happy one !!

MERRY X-MASS MY FRIENDS !!! :rasta:

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Holy Seeds Batman!!
That is quite a selection bro, how many do you think you have?

Have a great Holidays, Merry Christmas, 3 and a half hours to go

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
Hey Core, damn man, what a beautiful setup, as always. Looks like you got ur hands full, wish I had that problem!!! I think Im gonna pull up a seat before they all get taken. Gotta go start my new thread, finally! :wave: Take care bro...Ill be around:lurk:...Peace

- Zeus

Latest posts

Latest posts