What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Wh@ = Th@

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
heya Black Ra1n :smile:
no its not bufferd them nutes....i even poor in the ferts in good order as stated....first gro , bloom and then the micro additive....and i don't think its a lockout issue......that would occeur by a bad ph or overfeeding wich i did not imo....and i'm shure ph is in the good range :smile:

hold ya horses there Dog....you are one of a very small few that has the PC3.....so a second release can't be done without me growning it first no? lol

but i knew she had potential ...Just pitty about the nanner i found on the mother in her last days of flush...
so just keep a close eye on it mate!
i'm not saying it will trow ....just be carefull :smile:

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
I have found a nanner or two on the smaller one, not a big deal, so it is a little unstable, but I can keep up with it. The buds are so nice I wont sacrifice them for the sake of a few hermis.

But I guess what I am saying is that, of teh two of your creations I have grown so far, 2 of them are amazing, and just looking at everyone elses plants from the strains I have yet to try, you have some serious skills brother

Hey Core

i just read about y'r springtail problem and was thinking
Diatomacious Earth? (sp?)
Might that help ya clear these :cuss: buggers off ya plants and out of ya grow?!
Back to :lurk:
:wave: Low

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
heya Dog...Lets take this to my other thread mate ...thanks nway for the nice words...but we can talk better there ...now we got more room again hehehehe :D

heya Low...
mmmh i don't know if ity will help....maybe i should look into that
if you want there's a other thread i'm starting plz join if you will :smile:

PS.
thanks you all for contributing in this thread...there's many friends inhere i'd like to thank this way...hope you will all rejoin my new anual thread :smile:
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=105947

Latest posts

Latest posts