What's new

Wh@ = Th@

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Fi_Di_Bot said:
:wave: hi super Core!

just got the last issue of ty magazine and what i found inside!?! The pollen chunk gal!
:D :D
eheheheheh compliments to you and drdog for the nice pics and the nice smoke report! popopow!
cool stuff I should get that edition then, core gets all the credit though, masterful creation

peterpan

Veteran
Hi Core , everything looks like its coming along nicely. I, give you credit for being able to dial in some many diff strains, thats talent. Here is what my nevs haze x mango look like. About 6 weeks in flower.

Browser

H8ters gonna h8
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Heya Core!

I'm always late, but certainly there :D

Man, that's good to hear that your crosses are receiving the credit west and east of the pond :rasta: I said it before, and I'll repeat it: You're a natural bro! :joint:

The cuts that we spoke about some time ago have finaly started to flower! :jump: Man, I didn't think the'll make it... but they have made up for the time lost

They still have to fill up, but the glands are there and the smell, man it's like a skunk in heat! :laughing:

They had some initial problems with mildew and mold, but that was addressed on time. Let's hope the weather is with us.

I'll leave you with a Monasteria Sativa that should go down by the next full moon

They're not your indoor THC monsters, but we still love 'em :D

Take care bro!

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
heya Dog..yea i'm very intrested to...but don't know where to look...wich issue is it actually?? did you write to TY??

heya Peterpan :smile:
mmmh thx for the kind words my friend...seems you have some green fingers yourself!you got some nice looking plants there bro!!i realy can't wait to puff on'm :)...nway thanks for dropping the pics....i'll be around to ya thread when i got some new pics :smile:

heya B :D
hehehe thx for the kudo's Browser.....and after a while you should be able to grow ...:wink:...but its nice some1 took the time to write something about it...
aaah good thing we have had a few days of sun these last ones...that should of helpt them to catch up a bit....stellar pics though....hope all go's well with the weather

damakkus

West Coast ICer
Core, thanks for the insight. I think it will be some time before I sink my teeth into making beans. There is a lot to consider when breeding. I need to master my growing first I think.

That doesnt mean I wont ask a question from time to time :D

GROW UNITED

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Core said:
heya Dog..yea i'm very intrested to...but don't know where to look...wich issue is it actually?? did you write to TY??
I sent in the smoke report that I filled out like Sammet, with a couple good pics, if it is a recent edition, it probably won't be posted yet online, but I am looking for it, I will let you know if I find it

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Congrats to Core - :yes: recognition for strong work :yes: and props to Dr D for sending in the goods! Gonna hunt for that issue too...

Anima

REK-EN-IZE! :yes: :yes:
Great job core! Congratulations!
must spread more rep....

Peace and kindness
-Anima

Fi_Di_Bot

Son Of Botany - Green Block Original Shrdana
Veteran
Hi homiez! :wave:
i found the pollen chuck in the last issue of Treating yourself magazine #13

:rasta:

Last edited:

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wattup Core,the pc is makin waves in our community i see!thats gotta have you proud yo,and the dr.is in there too.thats bad ass yo,congrads.i couldt really read the print but i know its gotta be a great review.
awesome work bro.peace

Core

ICMag Donor
Veteran
NP damakkus...i to am not there yet...and i still have a long way to go...hoping i can grow my intire life :)

mmmmh thx Dr....YOU F.U.C.K.ing AWSOME STONER i just read it coz of Fi_Di....Thx man you made me proud 2 be honest....i now know that you must realy like it.....lol maybe i need to make some more of these hehehe
thanks a bunch my friend !!:bow:

yea MrGJ...just gave him some Kudo's above....i won't forget this nice gesture :smile:....nice to have some good like minded friends.... like you ;Dr ans many more ... don't you think ^^

thank you kindly Anima :D
its nice to have you drop in again...always a pleasure from my side...i'll be visiting soon ^^

yea Tonathiuh...i gotte admit he's the main man now...lol...no serious ..i never would of expected to see it in a magazine.....and its a nice report to...what more can a man want plantwise.... hehehe

YOU F.U.C.K.ing rock Fi_Di !!!!!
mmmmmh special thx for my italian friend.....:respect:...

....not only rep my friend.....not only rep :smile:

Last edited:
K

kallenavndk

Core said:
NP damakkus...i to am not there yet...and i still have a long way to go...hoping i can grow my intire life :)

:jump: the world needs u my man :rasta:

Core

ICMag Donor
Veteran
heya Dog....don't sell yourself short man ..you to did a great job!

hehehe thanks 5LG.!!!very nice comment ^^

aaaah my mate Kallen showing up:smile: thanks for the visit Kallen
aslong as i can bro as long as i can :)...coz buying stuff is just to expensive for me...although i'm not far from holland ....i do not wanne buy there ...bad shit is going around for a while now...and with those prices it is't even worth buying ....
Nway thanks for dropping in :)

smll update ...
plants are ding fine..exept for the DC's...they have a small hick up from the new soil i'm using....its a bit hot for there size...but i'm shure they will cope with the situation though ...so there's just some vegpivs for whoem is intrested :smile

KK's

DC's...with a small hick up....but it also started coz of early damage
i very shure its notthng...and they will cope

here's a few Martian haze's..also had a slight discolorment of the new soil...but doing fine now....

and these are the neville haze X mango haze.....should be BOMB !!

and a small training on the sssdh on my part :joint:

Fi_Di_Bot

Son Of Botany - Green Block Original Shrdana
Veteran
Hey homiez :wave:
i was jocking about the rep points but truly tnx for them and for the good vibes i got!
you all are very nice with me.

I hope soon to grow some of Core's strains so i can send the reports to ss 'zine
must back at work see ya soon

K

Karma Genetics

Congratz Core and well deserved.

Love your new line-up. Got me a new bag of chips and a soda for this run.

EnZee

wow congrats to you both! awesome work... wicked genetics made by a pro, then grown by a pro.. that kinda shit will get you into magazines! heheh

impressive both of you... rock on Core!

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
Hello my friend :wave:

Looks like you've been busy, good going. :yes:

What's the Martian's Haze? :chin: Sounds interesting. I'll pull up a chair for the Neville's x Mango. The Mango Haze I grew really reminded me of SSH, just a bit sweeter. SSSDH sounds good to, is it a UK cut? I think I'll have to pop in here more often, damn tasty stuff. :D