What's new

Wh@ = Th@

Sativa Soul

seems like I'm the youngest here bein 20! :gaga:

BR I like the hazy phenos the most. They seem too be the frostiest in my case. Good yield and a reasonable stretch. Also the easiest grower.
I also really like the very dense indica pheno. A little less thrics but a very nice fruity widowy taste.
The pheno's do tend to look alike much especially when they're young.
I just started exploring some of the F2's I made. More pheno's to come!

I'm also succesfully getting rid of the spider mites. After that I'll start a whole bunch of CT F2's and crosses. And those last 3 mongruls too. :jump:

:wave:

Mr.Bill

Happy Belated Core. Sorry I haven't been getting around to the usual spots yet. Just kinda frustrating having to wait the five minutes. That will be gone soon enough. So how do sir. Here's to another 50+. -The bong gurgles-

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hehehe sativa then you are the benjamin as of now lol...notthing wrong with that or anything :smile:...
gladd to know you are making progress with them little borgs...but be shure to eradicate them completely ....1 or 2 can start it all over again :eek:

heya Mr.BILL ^^
mmmh strange that you are't there yet...lol...5 minutes...that should be doable in 2 days if you have much free time...you only gotte stay a couple of hours infront of the PC ...LMAO..About 5 a 6 hours at 12 posts an hour...just pulling ya leg bro...hope you get them soon :D

small update
i started flushing as of yesterday....seeds are't ready as of yet.....but they are starting to color up to a beige shell so they will need atleast 1 - 2 weeks more...so i hope that after my flushing scedule ..I immediatly can cut.....and start the drying of plants and seeds...
Nway here's some pics :smile:

sssdh

amnesia haze

SDv2.5[3

purple B

sideproject...PeeWee x Unknow cross...tends to finifsh very early !but not now with them seeds....

and the small ones

Last edited:

hazy

Veteran
Core, your grow is excellent. Good work, good varieties.

edit:That SD is looking dank.
I see all you kids are having 35ish birthdays these days.
I don't really look forward to my next one. i think I'll be 50. :muahaha: :cuss: :violin:
40 was great, but now I'm having a midlife crisis of sorts. :muahaha:

Last edited:

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Some great looking plants here Core

That AH has such a classic look to her, with the thin fans stickin out, great job on them all

Always nice to have a fleet of replacements waiting to get in there.

Did you not say you were scaling down your grow? Get your electrical issues worked out?

peterpan

Veteran
Hi Core everything looks wonderful. I, read and look at your thread with my pipe in my hand. lol My nevs haze x mango are starting to bud. I dont want to post in your thread, but if you would like to take a peek and see what not to do I, have a thread in mr nice. Great thread man very tight, alot of info. peace

Core

ICMag Donor
Veteran
heya Hazy :smile:

thanks my friend it kind of you to say :D

hehehehe i can understand that ....50 years young ...mmmhh maybe you should by a sportscar or motorcycle to counter that midlifecrisis ...i got a few miles to go before i hit the magic 50 ...:smile:

heya Dog

yea man i scaled down fora while but i got everytun sorted....thats why i started newlings :smile:...it has been difficult @ that time but i managed :smile:
but now i'm very low on stash and that woz't suppose to happen lol....
good thing i had a few going :wink:

heya Peter
heya man,all pics are always welcome here ...specially when the opportunity is there to compare the same plants ^^
Nway i came by ya thrad to check 'm out.....good work mate thats the least i can say :smile:

thanks Tonatiuh
some for you comming when i'm allowd :smile:

Mr.Bill

Yah I wish I had the time, but it's busy busy busy around here. As is I barely have enough time to post up in my own threads, let alone get around everybody elses and post. Hopefully here shortly I'll have some extra time on my hands. I try to get to at least a couple peoples a day but it's still a squeeze. Everythings looking great by the way.

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
everythings lookn wonderful brotha esp the baby bin he he i bet them KK F3's have some wide leaves by now.

Core

ICMag Donor
Veteran
heya B/R
yea man its a nice smoke that SDv2.5...but i do wanne say she's 3th generation....
i still have some SDv3 [2 beans lying around maybe its time to explore those in the near future :chin:

heya MrBiLL
thanks man ...its no biggie...i know how hectic life can be ey...you are sliding tru and that is what counts :smile:
thanks for taking the time bro !

@MrGJ
mmmmh i hope so MrGJ...there getting big already :D

Last edited:

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
Hey bro!
Needed to stop by and say High :joint:

Happy belated B-day btw :woohoo:
Seems we're all in the same boat age wise excluding a few geezers :nanana:

Great to see PB still hangin round your garden. She has a unique taste that makes you yearn :yummy:

Core

ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks Tonatiuh :respect:

heya TML

nice to see you popping in again ^^
and thanks for the Blated Bday my friend..it woz't anyting special if i may say...but i tought you where in the same timeframe as me ...
mmmmh i still see you remeber the taste of it...hehe she's a long time favorit in my stable :yummy:

Nway gotta pop....need to transplant all the young ones..pfffw not my cup of tea but it has to be done in oder to get the smoke between my papers... hehehe
maybe i'll add a update tonight...if i get my work done...laters all

Core

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Last update.....

heya Folks....didi't get the update done as i wanted to...took me a few hours to do things and it woz bedtime after that...
Nways it will be the last update from this run....i'm currently in week 11 on all my plants and its almost time to cut the sssdh and the amnesia haze...
i will leave a couple of plants coz of the seeds they are carying ...they need a few days more for ripening...

here's a few Amnesia shots

and sssdh shots :yummy:

purple Bastard shots...2 be honest i've never taken them so long...the color just jumps out now :yoinks:

and last but not least...my 3th generation SDv2.5 female ...

just push some pics if you want resin...:wink:

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
woot ,wow bro they are lookin off the chain,id definetly be lovin them too.i gotta say the hues are poppin now bro,real nicely done.
cant wait to hear the rundown on the smoke you pull.peace

Fi_Di_Bot

Son Of Botany - Green Block Original Shrdana
Veteran
can i push the pics and got some good resin delivered to home???? :D
nice work there Core, nice work

Core

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hehe thanks Tonatiuh....i just love these as a smoke...they are so heavy on ya head !
these are my favorits ^^
mmmh but i'm not gonne pull much this run Tonatiuh....i mostly ran some gear for seeds,
about 7 plants are full of seeds with 4 of'm are diffrent....ohw yea and a few aside to smoke hehehe....coz i'm losing atleast 120 - 150 grams with them seeded plants....if not more.....Next runn will be all about yield and such.....not seeds...although sssdh and neville's x mango haze...sound super to me !!

LoL Fi_Di....homedelivery ..hehehehe something on ya pizza .???
but thanks for the kind words my friend....these are great to smoke..and fun to grow...although they have a long flowering period to get'm where i like it ...i will still gro'm :smile: