What's new

Wh@ = Th@

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
heya :friends: ...:smile:

at SS
glad to know it came at a good time...i to wanted to go to reggae geel ..but some things came up...pitty bout that...
Nway thanks for the nice report..i'm not so keen on them myself...i find cannabis hard to describe sometimes....
still 7.5 overall is't bad i suppose..hehehe..i know we stoners like it dank ...Nhow thanks again for the report my friend....!!

amnesia haze

@Dog..if i see that.....then i think why the hell i called her pollen chuck....lol...3 weeks :yoinks:...super frosty pic mate !! :bow:

but i bet she won't be happy with a wet inviroment..so watch out on that part if she is outside...:2cents

3th generation SD v2.5 clone

heya B/R
thanks for the high :smile:
but i'm shure you'll find a nice pheno in the crash tests....although im' more inclined to say that i love pollen chuck more....non the less crash test is a good smoke !

LOl @ JIC...
not realy overwhelming hehehe...the problem is more the kind of what to choose...damnet.... limited space...hehe
but good try...maybe some seeds when i'm done :wink:

Bogglegum F2 male in action ^^
mom's ...
1 sssdh
1 amnesia haze
1 purple bastard
2 small SDv2.5 [3
2 small plants of my own cross

NP Karma....if you ever want in....plz PM me....no strings attachet if you decide to join our grofamily
and thanks for saying that...although i'm a bit lazy sometimes....lol

aaah B :smile:
ofcause ...how can i not reserve one or 2 spots for a long flowering one....
i realy like most of'm ....specially the ones i have accuired ^^
aaah man you showed me that swag...thats a real shame...that realy does not look good :nono:

yea man i can understand that...mostly bad season here nway....it realy suckt for outdoors this year...rain,rain and clouds :fsu:
so a good choise can be imporant to get good bud
ohw and i'll try to squeeze our appointment in this week...i'll give ya a ring if it happens ^^.....aaah and keep that lid closed...hehehehe

SSSDH

A

alegoblin

Looking good as usual Core.All my mates sure like the smell,taste and great daytime buzz from your Mongrul.I sure appreciate the gift bro.I kept a Mama for reveg but I dont think shes going to make it.Time will tell.Just wanted to say hey to ya.Peace.Ale.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
DCxPTK and the K.Kush both sound interesting Core, will be watching from the back of the room, in the comfy seat with leg room.

Sativa Soul

Indeed cannabis is hard to describe. Especially those aromas. But I do my best.
Funny cause I really like the CT above the PC. Although that last PC pheno was really nice too. But I'm just a real haze lover and the CT seems to give me a harder punch. And the taste is better imo too.
Too bad you couldn't make it to geel. I really had a good time overthere and I'm sure you would have too.
Can't wait to see how those crosses turn out. They sure look like they're gonna be yummy!
I'm gonna start my last 3 mongrul seeds too. Only had males so far. But I'm sure I'll find a girl in there.

damakkus

West Coast ICer
Damn Core, that is a serious bean collection. :jawdrop:

F.U.C.K.E.M. sounds cool too for the east coasters.

We got it cool here in Cali but we are still persecuted for what we do as people are ignorant to marijuana and it's abilities. :rasta:

My backyard Cali :D

GROW UNITED

Core

ICMag Donor
Veteran
heya Ale ...thanks for the kind words man...i'm gladd you're homies dig the weed a bit...it is a fine daytime smoke for shure...very grapelike :yummy:
and thanks to come in and say high :smile:

Purple Bastard...
12847DSCF5420.JPG

mmmmh yea GMT ....i woz highly curious about them to...sound delisious to me...hope it will be worth it.....will be taking cuttings of all of them...i mist a few good ones not doing just that.... :bashhead:

@sativa
i guess its all in the taste my friend....but i real had killer pc pheno's...and again no clones :cuss:.....and about geel...very pitty indeed but Maybe next year Sativa....if the weather permits that is :laugh:....mmmh you're last beans hey....good luck on them :smile:
i'll think of you in a short while....you did a great job on them :wink:

ohw and i love you cross! very nice foxtailing on the banana x crash T...she looks damn good bro !!

hey damakkus
hehehe i've seen bigger collections onhere :smile:
we to still get prosecuted...although we can have one plant legally....and 3 gram to carry in your pocket...aslong you don't make public disturbences you should be left alone....but there's always a few cops that wanne drag your ass to the station...to waste your time and make a policereport....but if that happens...the court desmisses it... :jump:

Last edited:

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Liking the purple in that

so that is part of the pc?

Anyways bro, should have some very intense pollen C pics very soon, getting colder nights here, should start to bring out a massive amount of purple

damakkus

West Coast ICer
Core, that purple bastard is PRETTY FINE

One plant/3 grams man that must be challenging as I can smoke 3 grams in a minute. hehehe

One day...it will be completely legal...we must continue to educate others...

GROW UNITED

Hey Core!

Wow, just, wow, I'm speechless actually!

okay,i'm back...
That Purple Bastard looks really great like a summertime smoke!! K+++ man!
:wave:,Low

:wave:

Bluesboy

Wow, Just finally caught up on this thread. You have outrageous abilities sir, I certainly plan on taking you up on your offer of advise when the need arises.

Your Purple Bastard looks absolutely delicious, the purple hues look amazing. I bet its smoke is as sweet as sugar cane.

Hats Off,

Bluesboy

Browser

H8ters gonna h8
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ah... The PB :D

It's always a pleasure to see her. Specially when in the bong, really to get blasted (me and her :muahaha: )

I was introduced to this strain by Core, and man, I've thankful to him ever since :rasta: She has a nice fruity-winey-grapey kinda flava, and she packs a punch strong enough to keep her in the afternoon/evening smoke menu :bashhead:

Shame she can't be finished outdoors over here :badday: We look forward to see more of her bro!

Yo!

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
CORE - whats up broseph??Sorry, Ive neglected ur thread for a few, but I always come back to my peeps!!!!Lookin good in here bro, Ill see ya round!!!Peace

- Z

Core

ICMag Donor
Veteran
heya Dr Dog
yes indeed ...she has part Purple bastard inthere... and she had quite a impact on the Pollen Chucks ....and i know you are making a Pollen chuck sequal :smile:...I have been lurking more to ya thread than i posted....but i'll step it up a notch :smile:

Thanks Damakkus...she has indeed something special about here...
yea man 3 gr is the max here.....better that then notthing i suppose......
so i also charish that thought of growing without any type of prosecution....or atleast the gouverment needs to ban sigarets and alcohol 2 then.......these two kill more people then our beloved cannabisplant...

@bluesboy
thanks for the kind words my friend ...now you know i'm not messing around ^^
i just love the cannabis plant bro...:smile:...if you stay here for about a year and read every day....follow up on threads and info you need...then i predict that you can do the same in that same amount of time ..if not earlyer :wink:

hehehe B...
looks like you realy fond of her is't it :smile:
and i to love her ion the bong......did't run much of them this run.....2 small ones...and i used one 2 make seeds with that Bogglegum F2 male.
Nway thanks for the visit....any free time you have this week...? this would be better for me then weekends....

....:jawdrop:....those pics are just amazing...coverd with resin like snow just dropped ...hehehe nice pics to say the least !!!
you realy gonne like the smoke , very intense taste and high !thanks for the pics Karma :D

Hello Zeus
...don't worrie bro ...i'm guilty of the same crime.....i lurk alot though ....but you're here now and that is what counts ey :D
i've also been folowing your thread...but you know that i suppose :smile:
Nway thanks for the visit again :D

and here is a small update....i'm letting the pics speak for'm self....not much to comment bout realy....
the tags are KK = for Kuau'i Kush F3...NH x MH = Neville's haze x mango haze...DC = Deep chuck ...MMG x G13 = matrian mean green x G13 haze....and DC x PTK = Deep Chunk x Pine tar Kush

Dr Dog

Veteran
I do not think I could keep track of that many plants at once

You got some droopy ones, what will you do with those? I am always staking up my little ones till they get their own footing

Core

ICMag Donor
Veteran
yea it could be :smile:...but thats is still a long way ahead ....first gonne see what they are capeble of

@Dog
yea bro i know...did't come around to it yet but if i do i take a piece of gardenwire....i shape it as a question mark...like this...?...
and then i take the eye of the question mak and bend it in a 90 degree angle...and stick it next to the plant....then i close the eye a bit so the stem is in the middle of it..you do gotte measure how big the seedling is ....to know how high the supporteye has to come...:smile:

Sativa Soul

Nice technique with the question mark Core.
When my seedlings stretch and droop a bit I mostly just leave em like that. After a few days they get back up on their own and they get a nice and strong little stem.
anyway looks like some great new things your introducing to the garden. I'm especially looking forward to those NHxMH and offcourse the DC's.

Core

ICMag Donor
Veteran
heya sativa soul :wave:
you should realy support them when they are down...if you don't, you are allowing them to stretch even further....becoz they are lying on the surface further away from the lamp...every cm is a cm they can stretch :chin: Nhow keep comming around then..you might be getting a good show :smile:

Dr Dog

Veteran
Core said:
@Dog
yea bro i know...did't come around to it yet but if i do i take a piece of gardenwire....i shape it as a question mark...like this...?...
and then i take the eye of the question mak and bend it in a 90 degree angle...and stick it next to the plant....then i close the eye a bit so the stem is in the middle of it..you do gotte measure how big the seedling is ....to know how high the supporteye has to come...:smile:

I kind of do the same thing, but I use paper clips, stetch them out, then bend a 90 kind of like a hockey stick