What's new

Wh@ = Th@

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks guys .....its always nice to see people enjoy our beloved plant ...
i still ain't getting tired of it .....lol...how could i ever hehehe...so on this note i'm giving my friend (yes, you :wink:)....a look into my seed box and a preview of whats to come....

Mother nature's box

this is what remained on the table to grow.....:rasta:

i've started them, as of this morning.....it includes...

Deep Chunk ...F's of Tom hill's gear (thanks danish brother :respect:)
Deep Chunk x Pine tar kush (thanks to my new friend, hope you know who you are but i think so :smile: )
Neville's haze x Mango haze.....shantibaba
Martian Green mean x G13 haze....(Thanks to DNA himself )
Kaua'i kush F3...(thanks to Magic Major hehehe )

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
What an awesome selection! :yoinks:

Dr Dog will love your mother nature box!
I too have a seed box, but I can't show it here on IC :confused:

Core

ICMag Donor
Veteran
yea TML ...I can know in a bit...I wil use a female of the same strain instead of that male i woz going to us....in replace i'm going to use a bog F2 male .....and they go about 10 to 11 weeks..so the offspring will reveal a bit of that info...i hope lol..
...yea man thanks for the visit ...just came by yours actually :smile:

Browser

H8ters gonna h8
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow Core,

This is looking interesting :jump:

Glad that you're bringing the PB back on your previous cross, she sure was missed :smoke:

That seed selection made me feel kinda old school... Where are the WW's and Orange buds? :muahaha: What I recognize tho, sounds very promising. I see that you still have a thing for them sats :joint: I'll follow the Neville's haze x Mango haze closely.

Take care bro :wave: B

Core

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hello B :smile:

you do like that Purple bastard ey....as do i my friend as do i..so yea thats why i'm using is again...she can bring some colors in the offspring ^^
mmmh i could't resist these B....the others are amung them lol....there time will come
ohw and how can i not take atleast one sat inthere..I just love'm man....pitty my super silver haze woz't in the order....I would of pickt those...
but i'm shure the neville's x mango will do this round :wink:

Y

YwouldntI

nice bro,ur seedcollection is super nice,makes my modest bean collectin look like a joke.all them exotic strains makes my mouth water bro.
lookin forward to the things to come of them....just let me know where and when and i gotta give somethin a roll...will they be at the seedbay?
peace bro-Y-

Core

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Y...i'm not the kind of guy that jumps ahead but if it all works out i think they will be availleble for all F.U.C.K.E.M members that want to try........and the rest will go to Sbay to give as freebies ^^

yea it always is exiting to see what comes of it...but you know that :smile:
mmmh i know atleast one strain will rock....i think it will be the 3th generation SDv2.5...i used her to make Pollen chuck....that woz a testcross i realy liked
and i think the sssdh also has 'potent' ial...hehehe

Y

YwouldntI

yeeehaaaa its soooo good to have F.A.M.I.L.Y ;)
right on brotha...you da man yo.peace -Y-

K

Karma Genetics

Nice colection there Core. When you ever wanne give some pure landrace a run again let me know. These seeds are straight from the source. got Thai, Durban, Irani, and some columbian. I am hoping to play with them somwhere in the future, when i know i got a stable partner for them so i can grow them better indoor.

PS a offtopic question what is that F.U.C.K.E.M. all about....

Core

ICMag Donor
Veteran
@Y
hehehe yea it is realy nice to have these 'family' connections....
i don't know all the members in person but hell ...i know they 'ALL' can grow magnificent pot ...With style !!! notthing less !!! lol

thanks for the offer Karma :bow:
i took the Nevilles x mango as the longer flowering strain this round...i also have a couple of landraces lying around...thai stick sativa,also some columbians f2,and i still have some mongolians....i woz told they where landraces to....i can gro'm any time i want to...only not this run :smile:

F.U.C.K.E.M stands for Feisty underground cannabis Kultivators European or Eastern movement.....although i like the E to be ELITE :joint: members that reside in F.U.C.K.E.M are know to grow seriously nice plants and stash !!....they have proven this time after time!!!...we won't notthing less and it can be a bit more !!....:D
Nway this is how i see it.....maybe some members will chime in on how they see it....:smile:

Y

YwouldntI

wattup Core....

well i see it like this.F.U.C.K.E.M. is a bunch of super talanted growers from the east of the miss. or also the euoropian chapter;) we all have not just a "like" to grow,but more its our passion.like minded peeps who wanna help eachother grow in our skills and knowledge.
we definetly spread the love to eachother and well its kinda like my faceless family to tell ya the truth...F.U.C.K.E.M. has welcomed me with open arms...not right away though,you gotta prove you can do what it do...then maybe you get the o.k...
mad love to all the crew...

heres what it is on the first page of the thread originaly posted by Cocktailfrank....

i started fuckem to show love and unity for my east coasters, from maine to the florida keys. every grower in fuckem is on the right side of the mississippi river. but 99% are w/in 100 miles of the atlantic.
the west coast does it real big, legally for the most part.
we on the other hand, dont have those luxuries.
so we remain like ghosts, doing what we do in the shadows.
every member here has been picked by me, or referred to me by a fellow member.
that is the only way to gain access to fuckem.
left coasters need not apply

...peace -Y-

Last edited:

Sativa Soul

No plant pics on this page yet so I though I might drop a few! :rasta:

Crash Test C, 35days, my favourite pheno

Crash Test A, 55days or something

:joint: keep up the good work folks! Those F.U.C.K.E.M. members sure know how to grow!

Sativa Soul

Oh and I got somethin else too. A smoke report on the Crash Test B pheno.
This was a very interesting pheno because it was very different from the others. I chopped a little early because I went to a a nice reggae festival and needed a good stash.

Appearance: The bud looks nice. Big nugs with a sativaish look. Good frosting.

Smell: The interesting part of the plant. This one has a real oldschool haze smell and taste.

Taste: Very much like laotian sativa. Amnesia has Laos in it so that's probably where it comes from. Although I heard these phenos are rare.

Potency: Good potency though a little more ripening would make it even better. 7/10

High: Very nice electric high. Pretty racy at times and very nice for partying. This one came just at the right moment. Very sativa high.

Overall score: 7.5/10 I really like this oldschool taste and electric buzz. Though I wouldn't want to smoke this the whole day long. I might do some crosses with this one.

:joint:

Y

YwouldntI

nice pics fellaz,hey core thanks for postin in my infirmary thread bro.peace -Y-

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Damn I hope I get one of those pheno's on my crash tests... just put them to flower yesterday... stopping by to say hey Core...

B/R

JustinCase

That's it, I'm officially jeolous of your seed collection. If it's overwhelming you, I can help out any time with em. And damn Doc that outdoor PC is looking mighty fine. I'm heading to your thread next. ~SB~

K

Karma Genetics

Thanks for explaining the F.U.C.K.E.M. crew core and Y

Keep up the great growing you do core... Love your layed back growing style

Browser

H8ters gonna h8
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello people :wave:

Yo Core, this thread is got a life of its own :jump:

Good to see that you still got space in your heart and closed for a landrace every now and then :D Specially when you got a fine selection of genes to play around with :bashhead:

Talking bout landraces, this is a pic of some "Jamaican" that I got hold of during the holidays...

It was much better (and EXPENSIVE) than the local stuff (I wasn't in Jam, but close enough). It had a nice taste and came with a bang, but the shape of the buds and the 3 or so seeds I found make me think it was a comercial indica, grown in Jam.

Myself, I'm staring to get more and more picky about what I put outside, manely coz of the short season and bad conditions :violin: Try and error is the name of the game, some nice surprices and much learned, as each year :D

Yo Doc, that's a very frosty PC outdoor plant :joint: what lat are you at?

Here's a bit of what I got going. Man, I should really update my thread...

LP: Love Potion from an IC member (thanks! :yes:
C99 from Ref
Caribe from Cannabiogen

PS: The rhum is still untouched :smoke: