What's new

Wh@ = Th@

ixnay007

"I can't remember the last time I had a blackout"
Veteran
Heh, after looking through more of this thread, I had the feeling you couldn't stop growing just yet :)

You're going to be growing under TFLs now (or did I misread that)?

It's going to be interesting watching you grow low plants, LST and whatnot. Especially since you seem to like to let your plants grow without any sort of topping.

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hea Sammet ..i gotta say the same from your garden bro....notthing but goodness inthere...yea yea, i know, i do lurk once and a while...:smile:

heya khaleel
don't know if i'm gonne change threads ....butif i do i'll drop a link..like i'm used to now lol...Nway thanks for saying i appreciate it...:smile:

Y !!
trow ya coat on the rack somewhere in the hall....aslong as you can find it when you leave its ok...if you ever leave,hehehe :smile:
aaah and don't bother reading the thread....you should just got tru it for the pics....i never do when threads are that long...first page and 5 - 10 last...that depends on the thread and ofcaurse i flip tru a the thread for the pics...Nway Welcome my Brother !

OMFG ITS ESBE FROM THE HTC CREW !!!!!!

hehehe welcome once again my friend....:bow:
i'll give the next pics of the Mirre's some ore attention ...i've been neglecting them diarie wise....they are starting to put out full trottle.
i've cut everything else so i will have the time to take some pics ...
Gladd you like the PC :D...

heya TML :wave:
yea its done...last night and this morning all came off...even the CT's....
but dang, that trimming again...i realy hate that
but the results will let me forget all my troubles...lol..

heya Dog
yea trichs are crazy on your side of the pond.....In 14 days i'll give ya a report...not my cup of tea but its my own creation ...i have to now...hehe
Nhow thx for the crazy looking pic you dropt 2day she realy looks beautyfull !!

Sir to the aid !!
lol thx for that report...but its pitty i never tasted a real og kush...i might go look after it one day :chin:..but it realy sound promissing...the fruity sent i already noticed...thanks for this Sir :respect:

mmmh yea i need to have some therapy you see...can't sit still all night :nono:
i don't have any mics yet but i already got me something to flower in....some minor changes and its ready to rock !...maybe i'll take some pics in a few...:wink:...and as last time i have a next goal for a seedexperiment....this time it involves flowering time.....hope it works

elllow again ixnay :smile:

i gotta have something on my mind...i am gonne use TL's for this...i a very basic setup....just need to sort the air and lightleaks out....but i'll manage..i'm reasonable handy.....
and i do like to let them grow natural...but thats just to see the way they grow..Most of the time i do a other style with the same plant ...just to see how she reacts,some yield better some just the oppsit...imho that is...

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
PC's that are being run look awesome Core, some great gear. I hope to join in on the fun soon, take care man.

B/R

bpb

wow core looking good them pcs are all looking nice i think you made a great cross there i will keep my fingures crossed for you work in the future

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
Guess Whos Back....... :muahaha: finally back with my Icmag brethren after a break thats been far to long. Your ladies are looking superb core, just like I knew they would turn out :headbange Mine have been in jars for almost 3 weeks now So I will be doing/typing proper smoke reports over the next few weeks. All the strains are impressive, some of course stand out more than others.. Ill be back after work with the first of many of my smoke reports. Until then yall, Peace.

-N.Kron:rasta:

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Smoked a little early pc last night. I pulled off a popcorn bud a few days ago, and quick dried it.

After reading MGJ thread about it, and hearing it described as a kushy smell, I wanted to investigate. I have never smoked a kush before, so I dont know what it should smell like. But it has a sweet sweet smell. But the high is good, I cannot wait til she is ready, I am letting her go till she is 50 50

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
Alrighty guys, gosh it is nice to see everyone posting around here like usual. makes me feel like I never even missed a beat on this site which is really nice.

This is my smoke report on my INDICA PC pheno. She was a real nice looking lady with a nice fat main cola. She along with the others got the chop at day 61 of flowering and they really dont seem to have minded that much at all. here are a few pics of her right before the chop..

Now for the report, I smoked two bowls out of a clean glass pipe last night after getting home from work and being sober for almost 12 hours. I was in a really bad mood at the begining so bear with me.

Indica PC-The smell when you first open the jar kinda smells like the first headshop I ever went into, incense and B.O. are the first things that come to mind. The first inhale is smooth and the expansion is not overwhelming, the taste is mainly earthy and with a hint on incense on the end of it. First hit takes < 1minute to hit you, and starts from your toes and climbs up the rest of your body stopping mid chest. The head to this high is very clear good for doing work or having a serious conversation. I was pretty pissed before I started smoking, and this herb definitely cheered me up and that’s really nice. The high is pretty strong, I haven’t smoked for almost 11 or 12 hours now and one or two bowls will keep me high for at least two hours. This herb really has gotten a ton better over the three weeks that it has been in the jar. For the first two weeks it had a very grassy smell, but the taste was still dank. I would say that it has less flavor than the Sativa PC but it finished earlier and I thought that it looked better while it was alive. The Indica PC yielded around 14 grams, which is on the low side for most of the plants that were in the 1 gallon bags. I have two or three clones of this strain that are getting transplanted into 3 gallon bags tonight and will flip to flower as soon as I take clones from them all.

Core- Im gonna try and do one smoke report on a different pheno everyday so that I can get all this info up in a timely manner... Next one that will be posted should be the Sativa PC and that will be sometime today or tomorrow. I hope all is well with you and cant wait to converse more. Peace till then my :friends:

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
Here is the Smoke Report for the Sativa PC really a great plant, its got me blowed out right now! here are some pics to refresh your memory

I smoked/wrote this earlier this morning when I woke up, so I had not smoked since last night approx 10 hrs ago...

Sativa PC
- Wow upon opening this jar this morning I was hit with the overwhelming aroma of sweet deseil, nagchampa and poop… but a good poop if you know what I mean:confused: After being ground up in the grinder it smells just like the sour desiel that I have been fortunate enough to get my hands on in the past. The first inhale is smooth but with more kick in your chest towards the end of the inhale, definitely more expansion than the Indica PC. The exhale tastes o sweet rotting fruit and Desiel with more of just a really good dank taste in the end. This herb meets my standards as far as high is concerned though. Every hit you take you can feel yourself getting higher and that makes all the difference to me. In the past I could easily go though 10-14 grams of my homegrown every week and these new strains have got my consumption down to around 7-10 grams a week because it simply takes me less herb to get to my desired level, which is usually as blazed as possible. The potency of this pheno is outstanding, one or two bowls will set your day off right if you’re an all day smoker with the high lasting from 2-3 hours, I usually smoke again after about an hour just out of habit but you really don’t need to. This has come out to be the all around winner out of my two PC phenos. The sativa was superior in every category including yield. From her one massive cola I harvested the better part of 30 grams, so just about double the yield of the Indica PC. The smell and taste are also light years ahead of the indica pc. This makes the Sativa phenol PC the keeper out of the two.

Hope this makes sense this weed gets me so blazed it gets hard to type sometimes hehehe :headbange

K

khaleel

NorthernKronic said:

Sativa PC
- This herb meets my standards as far as high is concerned though. Every hit you take you can feel yourself getting higher and that makes all the difference to me. In the past I could easily go though 10-14 grams of my homegrown every week and these new strains have got my consumption down to around 7-10 grams a week because it simply takes me less herb to get to my desired level, which is usually as blazed as possible. -N.Kron:rasta:

this brought tears to my eye. finally, someone i feel truly understands me. :D

great smoke report, great nugs nkron! :respect:

Core

ICMag Donor
Veteran
heya B/R

there's time enough to give a crack at them B/R...but as it looks some will yield well...not to mention the resinproduction on most of them...if not all at my place...but i only had 3 or 4 to work with.....
Nway nice to see you once again..hope you decide to grow them :wave:

heya bpb :D

thx for the compliment my friend its realy nice to say so.....and there will be more seeds for free..but that will take a bit...i'll remember you when i need testers :wink:

:D NK !!
you gonne start the HPS again? should be realy nice if you do :smiile: you got a customer for your next thread lol....
AAAAH and i see you brougt some smoke reports.....i'll answer to them repleys inhere :wink:..BTW great to have you back !

bout the reports....first off ..thx for writing them!! it realy is nice to know someone's thought about the smoke and high...and as for my plants..I have to say it is the same on my side of the pond....the indica's realy smell like grapelike insence, as for the sativa pheno i have its a world of diffrence...very fruity faint pineapple smell...but i can't say something about the smoke though..not just yet...

Nway its good to hear some change of bud has cut the amount of bud u use...it realy is the same for me when i smoke the same strain for a long period of time....though from these report seems like the sativa pheno is the favourit one....i wanted to reveg her ..So again it woz the same at my place ....but then she trew 2 nanners in the last week :badday: .....thought you peeps needed to know....

as for the yield....i only gave these a small time of veg...and under TL's.....but i think i managed to get atleast 25 - 30 grams from them..But thats a guess on my part for now...
Nhow....it woz the same here...lol...the sativa pheno needed to have support of iron wires....i could clearly see she produced more then the indica pheno's...
Now i only need to wait till mine are dry :woohoo: ...but no quickdry sample' s untill they got into jars ... :muahaha:
THANKS FOR THE REPORTS ......I REALY APPRECIATE IT NK !!!! :D

heya Khaleel..
nice of you to say so...you are right ...i think my Friend NK did an outstanding job on the report...i'm lucky it seems to turn out positive...atleast the Sativa pheno is doing fine for him... gladd found a 'Soulmate' lol :D

i'll try and put some pics of the hanging lady's.....but i'm not to comfortable with that...Security issues...but i'll try....
ohw and some snapshot of the Sqeeuky closet :redface:

Core

ICMag Donor
Veteran
promissed some pics .....

Panama ...little burt tips..but still doing fine

Mirre pheno's

and lol....my new groroom... :redface:

ohw yea and some pics of the hanging girls...

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
nice bro, and the smoke reports from NK sound taste-a-licious....Cant wait to give ur beans another crack!!lol

Peace bro
- Z

K

Karma Genetics

Wow they look nice the mirre's. Here are some shots from my mirre's in flower

And this is one of your mongruls

Core

ICMag Donor
Veteran
thx Zeus ...maybe you should...and if you do i'll be around to watch'm gro :wink:

@Sir
i surtenly will do my best to rock the 'small closet'...i woz hoping for 6 but that will be a bit to much i'm affraid..we'll see :smile:

heya Karma

wow bro they look lovely !! there some nice pheno's inthere ,i'm in for a treat me thinks :yummy:
what age are we at here? if mine fateen up like that i'm set for a few weeks lol..
there the only ones keeping my groroom in action ....:)
thx for th pic of th Mongrul !

R

Raistlin Majere

down sizing huh :joint: well, you still have fun doin a cabbie
600w did i read that right ?

nice show as always man, good pix from everyone in here :respect:
hey i was reading a bit on your tipping method
i like it, i can cram a nice amount of single stalk plants in my cab in one gallon bags

i will probably play with it a bit when my mother cab is built, and i can work w/colnes

:wave: keep it green brosiah !!

Core

ICMag Donor
Veteran
yea downsizing a bit Raistlin....i will only use TL's in the closet so i'll downsize quite a bit...Nway good you like the tipping methode it realy good to practice in cabs...
nice of you to visit the thread....hope the tipping works out for ya :wave:

Piece of my Sideproject...
128471_mei_2008_4_.JPG

Hey Core!
I like the look of that sideproject of yours!!
Why the downsize? 'Cause of the costs? Too bad man, but i'm shure you'll rock that closet! How much longer for that Panama Red?
:wave:, Low