And that Mongrul is a BEAUTY :rasta:

bpb

very nice plants core
and good thread hope you the best with your adventures

Last edited:

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
Hey there Core, just wanted to stop by and say that the move went well and all is safe. Everything has a decent cure on it now and I have smoked most of the specimens... Crash test is the one to look out for, she will knock your fucking socks off. I dont have internet just yet but once I get it I will post u up a nice smoke report. Cant wait to see yours fall. Ill be back on here like normal again soon. Cant wait til then my :friends:

-N.Kron:rasta:

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
One helluva mongrul shot bro! :yummy:

Great to hear NK's quick bud tests sound so great. Sir's reviews as well. Sounds like you got some winner out there :yes:

Always watchin the show :lurk:

B

Bigtimer7

COre- Love your plants man.. Those seeds sure are FIRE!!

Great job man enjoy those suckers.. Youve done a great job as always! Keep up the good work man. I love the plants and im glad all is workin out for you!

keep it up man! :) +++

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
lookin amazing bro..congrats on breeding some excellent genetics...Im gonna pop ur beans as soon as I get growin again...should be another month or so!!!Peace bro

- Z

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hehee damakkus...thought you where in a bad position lol...
Nway thx for the kind words.....hope to see you later :wave:

heya bpb....:smile:
thanks for the good vibes...and may the ganja lord keep our gardens lush and green :D

side project :wink:
12847DSCF5127.JPG

ALEX !!
ohw man how ya been? ..mist ya at the cup this year...thought you wher gonne come over for a day...well maybe next year :wink: thanks for the visit my friend !!

NK !!
that is great news...good the move went well !!
ohw and youar toking on theml already :D...that sounds sweet bro....gladd you like the CT...i can hardly wait myself :woohoo:
i'll be watching for the report for shure....mine won't take that long anymore...so try and keep tuned in :smile:

heya TML :wave:
mucho gracias...:D...i realy like that shot to...it one of my purplish pheno's....
nice and tight....
yea i'm happely surprised aswell...sir said also a few positive things ...so they won't be that bad i suppose.....gotta wait for NK's report

thanks you Bigtimer...its realy nice to encourage me like that....i did wrong in sending these beans in untested...but it looks like i did't make complete disasters..hehe...thx for your time and lso the good vibes :wave:

aaaah my friend Zeus....hope to see you back in action very soon then...and if you try some of these beans....i can't say wich one yet...but the Pollen chucks and the Mogruls are the best yielders....and i'm shure the CT's will be the best smoke ...like my friend NK said..i believe him :smile:

Burnton

heya core my brother :wave:

the pollenchucks are a little over a month into flower now and I have some good and bad news lol..I originally had 1 Sweet Tooth, 1 PC, and 1 Double Strawberry Diesel, the DSD ended up bein male so I thought I`d have some fun and pollenate a smaller branch of the Sweet Tooth plant...well I believe I left my male in there for too long and some of the balls musta opened and the way fan blows in my room it would have got hit with pollen cause there is seedlings everywhere on the plant...I pulled a few of them off at the top of plant but left the ones towards the bottom...hopefully there will be a nice suprise in these seeds whenever the day is I get to grow them

I`ll come back with some pics in a few I had a rather rough night of drinkin last night and am not to keen on movin around alot atm lol...take it easy my friend :wave:

Hey Core!
128471_mei_2008_10_-thumb.JPG

YEah!!! The Panama Red is back!! :woohoo:
That's alot man €1500! overhere they do the same, a monthly amount and everything you went over you'll have to pay at the end of the year. I'm sure somewhere we're getting screwed over on those energy/electricity prices but can't find out exactly where..good to know your stash will be fine for another three months, although..i think pretty much everyone on here will say they smoke too much :biglaugh: isn't it weird to find out that you're still smoking too much but if you had to go and buy the amount y'r smoking you'd be seriously broke???
You still have some plants left to harvest right??
Cannot wait to see that Panama Red smokereport yo! :D, i know, i'll have to wait a coupla more months :bat:
check ya laterz
:wave:, Low

Burnton

well Core I came back with some more pics, this girl is gettin frostier and frostier :woohoo:

like I said in my last post we got some seeds growin but that was my fault :bashhead: but Im sure in the offspring, will be a suprise worth explorin :rasta:

the pictures dont do the plant much justice...when I take them they are much bigger and detailed...bt when I upload, they go smaller lol

anyways, take care my friend :wave:

bpb

theres some really nice plants showing up in this place and with the maker standing proud i am hopeing

great work all you guys and greqat growing

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
heya Burnton :D

some seeds are never lost ....even more if the girl is a true female...but you don't know that untill now....but these pics look awsome...very resinous biatch you got there...:smile:...she's gonne be such a nice cola...filling out she will ....i'm very shure of that now....and it looks to be a 9, 10 weeker...so thats doable....
thanks for sharing the lady's !! :bow:

a CT
12847DSCF5142.JPG

helo bpb

thx for the PM's my friend...its a bit hard to keep track....but as of now we'll renew our friendship.... i'm shure :wink:
gladd you are comming by to visit....if i got some spare time i'll track your threads :wave:

Pollen Chuck close up :yummy:
12847DSCF5141.JPG

update ...i'm in week 10...And most plants are cuttable....exept for the CT's ..they are getting more and more amber as we speak...a week more on them CT's is needed....the others are more then ready...so chop will be close....

i still have 6 mirre's and 1 panama red that needs to be finished...actually the Mirre's are doing very very good...got some blurry pics but you'll have to excuse me for it...some mirre's ...sorry no pics of the Panama...

Nway....i'm not gonne stop growing i think....i made a separate closet with some TL's ...and i'm goonne try and rock that small space....got some plans for seeds to...but we'll see bout that if it comes...

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I like the full shots of your garden, it looks like a small forest in there. I'll look forward to your next show :wave:

K

khaleel

wow, very nice Core, thanks for the great thread i'll keep an eye out for others :wave:

Y

YwouldntI

sorry im late,where should i put my coat?thankyou khaleel dont mind if i do take seat.
here lets roll this up and enjoy it with our show.no,no roll it all lets get stoned ;)

core great thread bro,i just kinda flipped thru right now im tagged up though and i'll be catchin up on my reading.pece bro-Y-

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
wonderful, cant wait on the mirre pix!

flaash, shure looks awesome that pollen chuck!
12847DSCF5141.JPG

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
certainly a winner that pc is turning out to be, the trics are crazy. Cannot wait to start getting some smoke reports, actually I can wait, will probably make me jealous!

Good work Core brother

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
Dr Dog said:
certainly a winner that pc is turning out to be, the trics are crazy. Cannot wait to start getting some smoke reports, actually I can wait, will probably make me jealous!

Good work Core brother
smoke report on pollen chuck- grower=majpothead reporter= sirsmokalot

smell-inflower= fruity- cured=kushy sim to sweettooth
taste- very kushy and sweet but thick,heavy, expanding inhale. skunky lingering in nose exhale. totally reminds me of sweettooth but not as strong tasting(was not fully cured by any means,will most likely be much stronger) yet. has that potential 4 sure!!
high- strong instant body buzzing and clean head high. head feels light. works fast.
this plant in particular tasted "cured" nearly right off plant. quick dry smoked it with in the week and no drying haysmell or water taste what so ever. just good weed.
great job on the cross Core :muahaha: and great growin maj :headbange

Core man glad to hear your gonna rock somethin @ least. sure will miss the whole shabang while its down but will enjoy a closet just the same home boy. and seed experiments dont take much so you will have fun i am sure :rasta: thanks for blessin the fam with some killa gear. we do and will always have mad respect and appreciation! holla 4 whateva wheneva :wave:
Sir :joint: