What's new

~~WelKoMe To BiG H3rB Tr3E's GaNjA GrOwiNg EmPoRiUm~~

peterpan

Veteran
Hi Big just thought I'd say hi. Always check your thread but never said hi in here, its time to stop being rude, lol. Everything looks tight Big, this is another thread I, read with pipe in hand. Peace

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
thought i took some shot of tha u.tooth>>>guess not,,

stuff crazy around here,,but starting to settle again. this last week

been like thrwoing boulder in the lake... very still quiet and peaceful,,

then w.out warning ,,, chaos,,, and back to peace.... go figures.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g52yEqIs8tY

BUILDING A SPLIFF OF SENSI<<<<FOR I AND I BREDRIN

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
wassup big? hey, you notice anything bout that ffa as it cures up? i have noticed a BIZARRE garlicky, salty smell that has settled in that makes me think of the aroma while im away from my jar. i thought the smell had pretty much just disappeared, wondered if i had done something wrong in the cure! checked the seal on the jar and everything. then one day i opened it and BLAM! right in my face!

K

kallenavndk

BiG H3rB Tr3E said:
doobie duck,,,g.sensi,,,,caligreen,,,don huro,,,f2k,,,and everyone>>>> thank you much for yer guys kind words

made some dry sift from sour bubble and ecsd,,,,load some pics up next day or so

damn m8 that dry weed look as mean as your dogs :) Btw is the eye ok on the old dog of yours ?
:rant: cOPS

MadCow

What it do Big Herb?!?:rasta: Buds look great! I still got a nug of that Chem 91 nug you gave me bro, had to keep a small piece !! :joint: Your buds look great man!! You try out that 750 yet bro?

Madcow

ARTofMAKINGfire

Grinding extra.
Veteran
BHT. We certainly have to have one of those Single Barrel's on the rocks... Along with several joints of our fruits.

I wish I hadn't missed Vegas!

BiG H3rB Tr3E

Veteran
subrob said:
wassup big? hey, you notice anything bout that ffa as it cures up? i have noticed a BIZARRE garlicky, salty smell that has settled in that makes me think of the aroma while im away from my jar. i thought the smell had pretty much just disappeared, wondered if i had done something wrong in the cure! checked the seal on the jar and everything. then one day i opened it and BLAM! right in my face!

yeh mine has a nasty garlick herb smell to it,,, prolly hash all that FFA. iv rolld a few up in a joint,,, and they smoke OK but nothing i would ever want to pack in the bong.ill bring some nugs of it >>>if you want to check em out. but i smoke yours and them smoke +++ smell +++ taste +++ look identical.

went to that LA cannabis cup,,,, and the weed we brought was so much better that more people end up writing in the strains we brought insted of strain entered,,,HAHHA

i forgot how many peoples i knew in LA,,, everyone was there last night. was just like old times. smoked up a ton of herb and hash. lepp was there,,, wasnt expecting to see him,,, of course he not in best of spirits with up coming court and shit,,, but i smoek him out some of that SB bubbl hash... finaly able to get smile out of him with the nice smoek,,, IF YOU CAN <<< GET YOUR ASS TO HIS COURT DATE ON DEC.1

mad cow>>>> not yet brother. we just getting ready to build the new room, so i havent set up the digi yet.if she dont go in the main room, she will probably be a nice tester for new genetics,, but i tell you she will definatly get used arouund here,, thank yah again>>>and glad you enjoy up on that chem,,, shes treated me well for long time.

AOMF>>>> no wories man. seems i get around to many cups ,, harvest parties,,, and weed competitions. probably more than i really should,,, but so hard not too cause some of best people iv met,,,,all through competitions liek this or though the people of competitions

i got some new shit i want to get photos of,,,but i need to get my camera back,,, so no picture updates quite yet,,, killing me too cause my friend brought over some amazing frozen amber glass,, and i know you guys would get a kick outta it

gona head out for a smoke,,,enjoy up the weekend, --BhT

Dragor

Good mornin' Big...

That's great that you were able to make it to the LA Cannabis Cup last weekend, I had it in my calendar to go too but too many things came up...

Sounds like you had a really good time, reunion style, and met some of the people involved in the forefront of the LA/Cali medical cannabis movement... look forward to hearing more about it later...

Herbs there weren't so great huh? =p Nothing like your one two KO style strains ;) very nice of you to treat others to some strains that don't see the light of day in the clubs... that sour bubble is one I can't wait to check out, very highly touted...

I commend your kind heart and dedication to "the cure" and helping others deal with their physical and mental struggles...

Hope to see more of your fine work here buddy, have a blessed day, talk later...

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i dont doubt the sb bubble brought a smile to his face! i still remember(vaguely) the first time i smoked that stuff! was pretty much finished for the next couple hours!!!!!!
funny how everybody hasdiff. tastes in herb. the ffa has turned into my favorite to smoke right before i lay down at night. gives me a very comfortable buzz that lets me sleep. once i get the p91 back, im sure that will be my nightime smoke, but for now, i think of it as excellent sleep meds. cant wait to see more pics bro, talk to ya.....sub

S

SevenSeeds

VERY nice selection and great shots for every moment...glad to have threads like this! peace

-7Seeds

BiG H3rB Tr3E

Veteran
DSC00455.jpg

DSC00559.jpg

DSC00618.jpg

DSC00631.jpg

DSC00690.jpg

DSC00724.jpg

DSC00747.jpg

DSC00769.jpg

DSC00773.jpg

DSC00787.jpg

DSC00848.jpg

DSC00849.jpg

DSC01021.jpg

DSC01024.jpg

DSC01070.jpg

been busy around here. not much going on in the garden... next round will be intresting though,,, and ill have more free time come the beginning of the year so ill try keep this thread update more often...

hope all is well. --HappyHolidays

DSC01017.jpg

Last edited:
G

guest5703

Ahh love the leapord geckos, I've had a few and the tail is always the same when they strike! Sooo sweet to let crawl around too. Hope you've been well bro! The FFA is finally about 4 weeks in looking very interesting! Smells like some musky OG I suppose right...I mean is that the OG I smell? It's not too strong but ruba leaf and I smell it real nice. PEACE

Skrappie

Big herb, a cultivator of unusal pets.

I think thats an early sign of a smoker (offbeat, often not main stream). I didn't bring dogs home; it was pigeons, iguanas, snakes, rabbits, even had a racoon.

Thanks for the update. I hope this holiday season will see you well.

W

Whatever

Heh heh...I used to raise poison dart frogs and loved em. Only thing I'm gonna ask is WTF happened to the J1 cuts I saw you vegging a few months back? Ya know...from the cut you forgot about in that duffel bag for a few days. I know you said slow vegging but you haven't flowered any of those 6 babies I saw? WTF is the scoop? She used to be my lady in hydro.

Dragor

killer frog dude, I never got much into 'em, lizards ya bearded dragon atm, snakes a few over the years none atm.. beautiful sunset pic + seedlings.. monstrous leaf damn lol.. no wait - monstrous freekin cola man ! :eek: ! sweet gardening skillz rock on dude :headbange

edit: p.s. wait a second.. is that what I think it is... that cola... krome's white?!

Last edited: