~~WelKoMe To BiG H3rB Tr3E's GaNjA GrOwiNg EmPoRiUm~~

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
caligreen said:
Love the dog dude, serious I need me one of them pups

are you doing any pups......that has to be one of the best looking dogs ive ever seen...light eyes...etc. good looking dog!

get some pups on the bay..joke

Last edited:

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Herb you got the pix going on here in this thread...wow what variety...and a great looking pup...bubble hash curring made my mouth water but my brain said "NO"..good thread my friend DD

G

guest5703

My brains saying "YES" bring that shit on! I wanna try that FFA bro, maybe I'll jsut have to flower this girl out finally now.....Bubble looks amazing, did you use bags of your own?? And once again that puppy is amazing dude, as asked earlier do you breed? PEACE

G. Sensi

I tryin to think of somethin to say....

The pics... The buds.... The Bubble.... The Bongs... The PUP....

This threads too much...its just becoming rediculous now :nono:

You gain more and more respect from me everyday B...

Bless King

-G

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
SOUR OG CURING

SOUR OG CURING

doobie duck,,,g.sensi,,,,caligreen,,,don huro,,,f2k,,,and everyone>>>> thank you much for yer guys kind words

made some dry sift from sour bubble and ecsd,,,,load some pics up next day or so

Bluesboy

Wow BiG H3rB, looking outstanding. I just had to scrape my jaw off my desk as it was getting sore from sitting there for the entirety of your post.

Much respect sir,

Bluesboy

Dragor

BiG - Quite the Emporium this thread has become ;) do you have a big ass glass cabinet with rasta color lighting? You should get one and put all your glass pieces in it, that would be straight disgusting! That pups gonna get even more good looking with age I bet, nice pit cross ;) In your opinion, is it worth the added hassle and danger to make butane hash or are these latter two methods (i.e. dry sift & bubble) just as superior? Which sifter do you use if you don't my asking? Bummers bout the Jack going out like that =( ever drank Tuaca or Fernet? two of my favorite topshelf liquors, check'em out one day - alright man off to puff the bub now, wish I had some Sour Bubble kief to go along with this lemonG13 ;) enjoy that danksome harvest dude!