What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~~WelKoMe To BiG H3rB Tr3E's GaNjA GrOwiNg EmPoRiUm~~

wick650

Yo BHT,

I think a whole lot of people would appreciate it if you could talk about your hog's breath cut again... would you mind giving us all the info on your cut again?

Your cut is getting around the medical communty if you have'nt noticed, and I suppose the forum comunity as well. Everyone who has tried it def. enjoys it but is very weirded out by it as it smell like O.G Kush with a hint of bubba and the nugs looks like bubba as well. Everything I had heard about hogs breath from the San Diego peeps over the years was that it was a super stanky afghani style herb that reeked like body oder, garlicy, puke and other nasty shit... but this cut smells like some straight So Cal kush. The cut is like a more vigerous and branchier O.G, and not what I would have expected from the hogs breath of olde time lore... I love it but am very confused.

Could you please give us the low-down?

wick650

11718hogsbreath_014.jpg

Talking about this cut.

G

guest5703

um, haha^? trippin my hat off on a couple ezzzyy eeeee's!! muhahahaha sorry to blast your thread homie hope all is well!

G

the cut i got from you BHT<<<SUP DOG:):):)>>>
had 2 different growth patterens...
had 3 cuts>>>kept one inside<<<grew slow as molassis>>>yielded lightly>>>BOMB smoke....just like you described wick<<<bubba og ish all the way<<<
second went outside<<<WAS DONE IN MID SEPTEMBER<<<YIELDED 2.5 p's . vigorous growth....huge buds done quick, while everyone else was getting ready for rain.
3rd went to another indoor garden<<<different feeding>>>had vigourous growth, finished huge.

dont wanna jump in and start nothing>>>just popped in to see what my buddy BHT was up too<<<
these^^^^^were the results of the 3 HB i finished from BHT:)

sup wick;)

S

SwampSavant

Masterfully done. I think your NYC Diesel is my favorite, of course I'm judging that purely on aesthetics. How long do you cure for? or do you use a more strain by strain process when it comes to determining cure duration.

S

Shan Diego

Bump it.

Hey Big, I dunno how I missed your thread so far...shame on me, props to you man. I can't wait to see how that Shire turns out...we'll have to have a smoke-off...?

You've got good company on your thread...I owe some indirect thanks to some of you...

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Im wit Shan Diego man! I feel like I missed the party all night and just pulled up at 2 am! Good grow show no doubt! Skills are superior indeed!

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
top notch thread man.i just got cought up in here,hope the show isnt over.
some nice crosses too.i have a few of the same ones.be pullin up a chair if ya dont mind.
peace-T-

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
swamp:::: normally everything gets at least a month before ill sample it...

shan//rain///tona ::: thanks for stopping in,,,shows never over,,just delayed
only camera i have at the moment is real low pixel count
so realy makes it pointless to try for take pictures.
hopefuly that will change here very soon....

stony:::: right now im working some crosses. but i have the flower room
filled with white,, chem4 and the chocolope b.gum pheno ...

picture.php

Last edited:

BudGood

"Be shapeless, formless, like water..."
Veteran
I'm gonna toss a mighty bump on this thread. You have some gorgeous shots, they inspired intense drooling. :D Your dog is cool lookin', kinda looks like mine. Peace...