What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~~WelKoMe To BiG H3rB Tr3E's GaNjA GrOwiNg EmPoRiUm~~

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
great pix don't need a lot of pixels....

great pix don't need a lot of pixels....

only camera i have at the moment is real low pixel count
so realy makes it pointless to try for take pictures.
Herb...your pix are great..the keyboard shot very inspirational..I'm a player. That pooch of yours is a great model..puts up with you ..stickin that camera in his face and seems to like it! DD

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
Herb...your pix are great..the keyboard shot very inspirational..I'm a player. That pooch of yours is a great model..puts up with you ..stickin that camera in his face and seems to like it! DD

yeah duck, im prety ashamed at the discourse ive let this thread unravel unto,,, its been a loong and hectic year. things are starting to settle down more.. when i get a chance ill get a camera from the other house and take a few pictures to get her going again. i got this weeds thing down>> now i just needs some tips from the shutter-sensei aka doobieduuck on how to make it look halfway decent!!!!

BudGood

"Be shapeless, formless, like water..."
Veteran
Dude, like DD said, your pics are nice, pixels don't mean shit. How old is your dog with the doobie in its mouth? :)

BiG H3rB Tr3E

Veteran
Dude, like DD said, your pics are nice, pixels don't mean shit. How old is your dog with the doobie in its mouth? :)

shes second youngest in the pack...about `1.5 old now.... she was about 7 months old when i took that picture. i have some new pictures comming soon so feel frees to drop back by later for check em out. peace and good weed. -BhT

BiG H3rB Tr3E

Veteran
mornin brah....hope your week is goin well....you try that bblgm cross yet?

yeah>> i smoked some of it>> saved some of it.... i thought it would have had more flavor. it wasnt bad but i wasnt very impresed and certainly nothing for write home about. it was well grown, so id have to guess that what i had was a pretty fair and accurate representation of what she had to offer. i also heard from other users that it was a very bland, balmy, sandlewoodish type smoke that none of them found appealing beyond how it looked in the bag...

ill have to come back down in another week or two and try it after its been more dried and cured. i rolled up the majority of it in a spliff. i also rolled up that nug of albert walker.....oooohheeee that is the smoke i like brotha rob. hands down sativa sweetness. i def want to get her and that hero kush. and maybe that sour dub if its REALLY worth it.,,, i thinks i can take your word for it ...:joint::joint::joint:

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
ya i have a feeling this one is very cure dependant....i have already noticed the smell getting sweeter and she is not even jarred yet...and not just a lil dif, but major change in the aroma...cmon down, we will have another one...that albert is the shit though aint it?...and hero just kicks you in the balls and makes you like it!

J

JeffSpicoli

Ya that bubblegum cross didnt have that great of a flavor.. The stone was pretty good, but ya a bland flavor... i didnt let mine sit in jars enough to get a real idea tho

Im glad you like the AW as well BHT, as its one of my favorite sativas for sure!

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
...and i think bro will have some of his sour dubble ready in the next week or so....get to try her for yourself....

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey bro....just checking...I thought Cole Train was a cross between some kind of Columbian and Trainwreck????

Is it an SSH cross??!!

dank.Frank

Beer and Buds

Beer and Buds

I love the Beer and Bud shots!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• DSC00181.jpg
    DSC00181.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 6

BiG H3rB Tr3E

Veteran
Hey bro....just checking...I thought Cole Train was a cross between some kind of Columbian and Trainwreck????

Is it an SSH cross??!!

dank.Frank

we dusted our t-dub with a real nice SSH male years back and named it cole train>>> name came from a saying that a friend of ours used to use for his train wreck,, supposbly it was grown in a coal mine so everytime him call me he say the coal train has arrived..hehhhe. i got a cut of her and ran her for some time and did a few crosseswith her,, only one that lasted around for a few harvys was the ssh hybrid.... maybe a year or two later i had seen a cross called cole train that was some trainwreck jasmine cross, i heard it was good, but it just happends to be coincidence to bare the name to a cross that we have done previously. that was a great strain,,,and fuck did she produce. every branch was as big as main cola. indoors off a 25 day veg we were pulling 5oz+ per plant and she only goes 75-80days. and i wish that we had worked it farther and had more beans. i only have afew left and we already had lost the mother a few years back. maybe i will find a keeper that resembles the original out of the few i have left. fingers, toes and testicles crossed....

ya i have a feeling this one is very cure dependant....i have already noticed the smell getting sweeter and she is not even jarred yet...and not just a lil dif, but major change in the aroma...cmon down, we will have another one...that albert is the shit though aint it?...and hero just kicks you in the balls and makes you like it!

sounds good>>>ill be back in town around the middle-to-end of october. and i hopes to be in town for halloween weekend.and fuck yes i love the AW. them sativas can give herb happy stains in his pants,,, seriously.HAHHAHA.