What's new

Weird 3 point leaves

FOE20

Parthenocarpe Diem
ICMag Donor
Veteran
they look spot on Johnny...really healthy...even tho budset is happening you see how its really just a spikey set of calyx's with some pistils just starting to form...I like to wait till what I call full Budset...Its when it looks like a lil ball or chili pepper form which it will look more like soon but its real close now..headbud should elongate a lil more and the lower buds will ball up to..
But whats your plan on feeding her?...
what ya giving her now and whats your plan for switching to bloom base and when...if ya dont mind me askin..

Heres mine...the tall 1 was flipped and is male and will be collected..
these 2 are both looking to have female form in the sexing nodes but will know within days..I topped both and their in pre-bush mode now..clones are had of both as well...
Another aspect we get to see is you left the terminal bud or Main Stalk Tip in tact which will grow a more dom cola..Ive already topped and goin for multi headed bushes so we get both views..really lookin forward to running these out with ya man....lets rockum out..keep rollin
FOE20

Attachments

• Kahili2.jpg
    Kahili2.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 11
  • Kahili2beye1.jpg
    Kahili2beye1.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 12
  • Kahili2beye.jpg
    Kahili2beye.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 11
  • Kahili3.jpg
    Kahili3.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 13
  • Kahili33.jpg
    Kahili33.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 10

FOE20

Parthenocarpe Diem
ICMag Donor
Veteran
watch the amount of BigBud just yet...its a high P and may force lower...keep rollin
FOE20

FOE20

Parthenocarpe Diem
ICMag Donor
Veteran
When bloom boosters are used to early it will force the development of the flowers that aren't really "Set" yet..specially lower on the plant if to much P is forced to fast...which is good for scrogs or sogs where the lowers are stripped and only the main cola is used..
These are longer season mixed varieties not heavy Indica doms but more mixed that later will form a mixed bud as well but it takes longer to form over all...the amount you just gave them is a quite large ratio for early bloom when its all added up together...does that make sense?...
FOE20

When bloom boosters are used to early it will force the development of the flowers that aren't really "Set" yet..specially lower on the plant if to much P is forced to fast...which is good for scrogs or sogs where the lowers are stripped and only the main cola is used..
These are longer season mixed varieties not heavy Indica doms but more mixed that later will form a mixed bud as well but it takes longer to form over all...the amount you just gave them is a quite large ratio for early bloom when its all added up together...does that make sense?...
FOE20

Yes, that makes sense... I was following the schedule that AN gives but now I know better, thanks!

FOE20

Parthenocarpe Diem
ICMag Donor
Veteran
np man...each plant by variety has its own diet..bloom is where it can really show the diff...
Heres mine atm...got early balls on the boy..Other are getting some size..and the #2 is rooted..Im gana flip my other 2 soon as well...just bushin them out for a few...keep rollin
FOE20

Attachments

• KahiliMale_11-06-12.jpg
    KahiliMale_11-06-12.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 13
  • Kahili2veg_11-06-12.jpg
    Kahili2veg_11-06-12.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 12
  • Kahili2clone_11-06-12.jpg
    Kahili2clone_11-06-12.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 15
  • Kahili2clone1_11-06-12.jpg
    Kahili2clone1_11-06-12.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 11
  • KahiliMale2_11-06-12.jpg
    KahiliMale2_11-06-12.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 10

FOE20

Parthenocarpe Diem
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lookin on point johnny bro....ok how far you in wks?, or actual day count if you can..I'll guess bout 27 to 32days?..
and now is the time to slowly convert to a low-med fed Bloom base..add micros of carbs...sugar, molasses...whatevers clever..
I'll say the look a bit deep green but in no way stressed of Over dosed,...your on the edge of really healthy n deep green...So now its gana use hardly any of that reserved N but it will pull from it slowly draining N and imposing the P-K needed for back half of bloom and to dev the flowers at a slightly slower pace..Note the images of Wallys ducks OD...the colors..the form..thats wheat were sort of after color wise and all...So nows the time to use that deep green that is installed..
dood really they look great and ya got me excited to watch it happen...this rules man n thnx for taking the time cause it will not only help us but many others who may actually care...keep um rollin
FOE20

DemonPigeon

Veteran
Hey if you put the ducksfoot to seed I'd buy ;-) or if anyone knows any currently available webbed trait seeds, they look beautiful and so unusual

lookin on point johnny bro....ok how far you in wks?, or actual day count if you can..I'll guess bout 27 to 32days?..
and now is the time to slowly convert to a low-med fed Bloom base..add micros of carbs...sugar, molasses...whatevers clever..
I'll say the look a bit deep green but in no way stressed of Over dosed,...your on the edge of really healthy n deep green...So now its gana use hardly any of that reserved N but it will pull from it slowly draining N and imposing the P-K needed for back half of bloom and to dev the flowers at a slightly slower pace..Note the images of Wallys ducks OD...the colors..the form..thats wheat were sort of after color wise and all...So nows the time to use that deep green that is installed..
dood really they look great and ya got me excited to watch it happen...this rules man n thnx for taking the time cause it will not only help us but many others who may actually care...keep um rollin
FOE20

They are on day 32...

Hey if you put the ducksfoot to seed I'd buy ;-) or if anyone knows any currently available webbed trait seeds, they look beautiful and so unusual

Well, I didn't have a male, I accidentally killed the clones and I've decided that I won't be revegging the ducksfoot plants...so, no seeds from me...

DemonPigeon

Veteran
Fair enough, I may have to look into buying some Sam The Skunkman Mixed Seeds then :p

Or wait for Wallyduck to release them again :p

FOE20

Parthenocarpe Diem
ICMag Donor
Veteran
perfect johnny...

the male i had reverted...so it coulda been my ways or the line..but he won't be used at all..and the line Im trying at 1 point involved selfed progeny and I won't be breeding with them..Im just trying them and was hoping for solid plants..so unless the next 2 express stable and make it all the way thru I wont have much to offer either...
I do know that Ducksfoot, StrawberryWebs, HWebbedIndica's and/or HawIndicas have been worked for a while and rel'd in many forms...just gata dig around...
Maybe this thread will provoke a old timer to soak those webbed feet and bring it back for the masses...their still out there...
I have a breeder pk Wally foots but Im not goin there for a while myself..just wanted to explore the lines and gata say..we learned allot more than I ever thought we would...but its what it is..and where its at...
2.200 views?...someone's watchin this for a reason...
FOE20

DemonPigeon

Veteran
Yeah it'd be especially good if there a few more webbed varieties out there that were available :-/

Anyone want to step forward from the shadows and reveal themselves?

vukman

Veteran
That is looking damn nice............and every time I look at that plant, I am still in awe over the genetic diversity of it..:yes: