What's new

Weird 3 point leaves

FOE20

Parthenocarpe Diem
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pakalou...what you have is a Plant that has retained a bit of P from bloom base you were feeding it...You wouldn;t think it would keep reserve like that for that long right?..But its in the Plant and not in the roots..As your feeding lower levels of early Veg nutes its starts to be the new balance for what the plant has no choice to display for a expression now based on new diet and reserved content..Until you re-balance the N to P ratio, part is infused in the plant, and yea part you need to boost...Try remove almost all P from your formula is what Im saying as you will use the P of the plant for now..
Boost the N-K levels in what you feed like a 4-0.5-6...almost all N and K with a very low dose of P if any...
I use things when this happens so to fix I'd say a low feeding of AN's MotherEarth tea which has a N-P-K of 4-1-4(actual is closer to(5-2-4.5) ...But to this I also would add a shot of Maxi-Crop and Alaskan Fish(5-1-1)...Maxi crop is just a good mineral nute..Alaska is the Organic N booster and ANs METea will help in uptake and balance of all 3..
So to me for a plant that size I'd use 1 gal RO water and add AN's METea to 150-250ppm(aprox 1tsp maybe 5ml?.might be 10 or 15ml tho..you want tthis to be the main Macro used is the idea)..then 1-2 drops of Maxi and 3-4 Drops of AlaskanFish then mix and check pH and aim for a 5.9 or 6.2 pending your mix type...More Hydro/inert use Lower pH range , for soil or Hotter mix use upper pH range.....This gives you a mix of aprox 5-.2-7 when all said and done...
If you have a basic understanding of macro/micro nutrient and formulas than what Im saying should seem very logical...
any questions tho just ask and hope it helps...
FOE20

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i grew some og f2 beans and had a few plants like that and they vegged really slow and were super sensitive.

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
very similar. they were very thin top to bottom. almost fragile looking. but they were webby with multiple points. vegged so slow. i am feeling it was more of a mutation but i had 3 our of 10 look like that and one was a male.

That's interesting... On of the potential crosses was with OG18...

These are really slow and exactly as described... I'm gonna grow em and see what the weed is like...

FOE20

Parthenocarpe Diem
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Phillthy....that sounds relative to the other issue talked on here but its not a Webbed variety...its a residual P or a over amount of P in the formula which the variety needs very low amounts of..
OG's, Dawgs, Blues and quite a few others are very prone to it specially after its been installed as its had to revert or get standard growth from after its happened...

I flipped my tall 1 as Im bettin he's a boy...
FOE20

Fuck,

Went in to see my clones last night and all the but a couple clones were dead... My fault, I had them under a dome for two weeks, I knew I should have taken that off...so, no more duck clones which means the end of the line for these...

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
yeah I would not worry about the 3 leaves so much it seems to happen in the beginning then tapper out to the right amount.. If it doesn't then you have a three leaf plant you will still get high,, Also yes it's time to transplant ,, headband 707

Sounds like you will have to do a re-veg project when this grow is all done.

Yeah, I might do that... I have to say that these are the slowest growing, fragile plants I have growing... Im not sure I want to reveg them... I am going to investigate the reveg process though...

FOE20

Parthenocarpe Diem
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looks good Johnny...can I ask what you feed them?....Reason why is with these I feel their gana start slow and finish faster but still need 10-12wks..The avr type will grow, budset within 2-3wks and be ready to fully flower by end of wk 3 or early 4...Im going to feed them standard till wk 3-4 and then only after budset is well installed will I switch to a P-K bloom nute..
So I'll feed them a normal 3-2-5 low PPM or so into wk4s into bloom with only a 1x booster to help budset...at wk3 I'll intro carbs and slowly start to add molasses/carbo load, budcandy or sucanat but my formula wil stil be very Grow based with only a slight Bloom addition...
I believe they will want some N thru bloom as the best plants Ive seen were very thick and healthy later in bloom stage...this tells me they run longer as they form...
So by wk4 I switch to a low PPM 1-4-5 type formula and feed them consistently for 2-3wks on that alone+carbs..
Johnny Im prob gana make some f-gens if you want more later to try....Ive cloned all 3 of mine and the male is already rooted again as that diamond shaped top I showed earlier was the clone....
Yours look good but as said I feel their gana take a while to budset...
I'll take some new pics and enjoying the show bro...keep rollin
FOE20

looks good Johnny...can I ask what you feed them?....Reason why is with these I feel their gana start slow and finish faster but still need 10-12wks..The avr type will grow, budset within 2-3wks and be ready to fully flower by end of wk 3 or early 4...Im going to feed them standard till wk 3-4 and then only after budset is well installed will I switch to a P-K bloom nute..
So I'll feed them a normal 3-2-5 low PPM or so into wk4s into bloom with only a 1x booster to help budset...at wk3 I'll intro carbs and slowly start to add molasses/carbo load, budcandy or sucanat but my formula wil stil be very Grow based with only a slight Bloom addition...
I believe they will want some N thru bloom as the best plants Ive seen were very thick and healthy later in bloom stage...this tells me they run longer as they form...
So by wk4 I switch to a low PPM 1-4-5 type formula and feed them consistently for 2-3wks on that alone+carbs..
Johnny Im prob gana make some f-gens if you want more later to try....Ive cloned all 3 of mine and the male is already rooted again as that diamond shaped top I showed earlier was the clone....
Yours look good but as said I feel their gana take a while to budset...
I'll take some new pics and enjoying the show bro...keep rollin
FOE20

I'm feeding them AN Sensi Bloom...I did notice some buds starting today and they didn't stretch at all... Maybe grew a couple inches since 12/12...

pakalou

thanks foe20

thanks foe20

i changed the nute as you said.
7-1-7
only couple days they are getting 5 points healthy looking leaves popping out!
how long should I keep this 7-1-7?

FOE20

Parthenocarpe Diem
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey Johnny Sensi pH Perfect or their older line?...I actually use a combo of products to mess with formula so lets list out the N-P-K's and go from there...I also use Sensi Bloom but the pH-P line and I only use the part B early and mid way thru boom as its sort of a odd formula...At onset I still use Sensi Grow A/B with the A as a dom part of the formula..in wk2-3 of bloom I alter the ratios of their Grow line to a more 50/50 A/B and all thru this I use their micro as a supplement...I also use a 1x shot of BudBlood but that is to initiate bloom trigger and not fully cause blooms to fast,...
but were talkin for longer running types like I feel these may be..
So for bloom I use their pH-P Bloom B only which is a 2-4-8 and only start to use it on long running types from wk3-4 or on Indica doms I do start to use this closer to wk2-3 of bloom...
In wks 5 on tho I switch to OverDrive(1-5-4)...
Anyway you note how the amount of avail N is slowly lowered..
So we can get into it more when ya list out the stats..

good to hear Pakalou...actually yea keep the same base but lower it and balance it all together now...if your at 7-1-7 then drop it to a lower PPM so the formula would now look like this 5-1-5 or 4-1-4 but note how the P is now a lil closer to standard and not dropping as well..Thats cause you should be getting closer to balanced now so instead of going back to a formula that may cause the same issues..Keep it closer to a 4-1-4 on avr mainly for Blues and touchy sats...
My Indicas, house plants and even garden veggies I can feed a basic 3-2-4 type formula...but some I gata keep almost all P away from or instant issues...
When theres to much N they will shoot like mad and get rubbery but will have no reds or purples anywhere..You can adjust for rubbery tho by using a lil more silica...Theres always ways around the lil things once you dial in the main things..hope that helps man...
FOE20

FOE,

I'm using PH Perfect, my plants all look really good, nitrogen has started to deplete on the ducks and they are a lighter green than before... They are showing buds now, I def think they will go longer than 8 weeks...

FOE20

Parthenocarpe Diem
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey Johnny well this early on we don't want any N def cause its early in the pre-bloom stage really...What they could be called is a type of Stretch indica...although the main idea is a longer running plant that still forms very indica buds...
so anyway Im surprised they show any def cause the Bloom A/B both have a good amount of N...But let me ask ya a few things cause I dont have a female yet so your really helpin by going over details..
as the plants getting bigger are you giving them more on avr?...
what amount of A to B are you giving...and are you using the micro or anything else?..
the pH-P Bloom line reads like this for NPK..
A = 4-2-0 + CaMg
B = 2-4-8
this is a great combo as you see the A has added Ca/Mg so thats good..kinda high P tho cause you gata look at it in a ratio between N-P which is 4-2 being a big ratio of P early on..If B is added or used it adds a ton more P..this alone can cause forced flowering cause if theres not plenty of early budset pistils and calyx clusters at node points than its to early to feed those Bloom clusters....At this early stage its both still growing/forming and in a pre-bloom state..
but off hand to stay safe I'd say next feeding make the A a bigger ratio of the mix but just a lil stronger like maybe 60%-A/40%-B..then feeding after that go back to a more B based with a bit of A added for a wk or so...then I'd still say switch to a lower N blooming nute like OverDrive, PBP SoilBloom or something closer to a 1-4-5 or 1-5-4 formula...Feed at about the rate as you feed them all thru..this will really use up that residual N mid-late bloom, flowers will fill in thick and then swell heavy so it wont be fluff...it will form like the images shown earlier of the outdoor colas..which is what Im aiming for myself...I really think Wally knew what he was doing and really had a feel for the line..Theres just no other info out there like that to compare to as well..All very limited and Wally was in the forefront and it became his namesake..
Far as these being Hawaiian Webs tho...see the only way to know really is to run Ducksfoot..heh...which I have a breeder pk of so that is possible..but here I'll say again in the reports on DFoot it may as well be the same line..Pink pistils and all...and ya can't trace HWebIndica back to anywhere else except for slight nick name alterations....
but we can def trace Ducksfoot to Aussi land where I think Wally discovered the variety to start...and from there it could of easily had a Hawaiian adventure and be renamed as allot of varieties change in Hawaiian climates like new breeds happen in Galapagos...
But what i have has been worked in Haw for 12yrs..so it def will have some Haw feel to it...I'll bet both our plants come out with similar outcomes..ok sorry for another long post..just did a few rips and it makes me very talky...keep rollin
FOE20

What I meant is that the ducks were too green during veg, now they look perfect from less nitrogen in the bloom nutes... They are not deficient...

FOE20

Parthenocarpe Diem
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ok good deal Johnny....would like to see them late in the week if ya can...profile and budset/node point shots would be perfect...I'll take pics in a day or so to...
I came up a lil low on mine at first...had lower yellowing but a decent color...
My darkest was the short 1 and it shows no signs of any defs but also was a bit dark and grew the slowest...I gave it the highest level of nutes tho...
2nd was a lil less nutes and its the flipped plant that is prob the best out of all 3 far as health n form..The 3rd is inbetween these and I fed low and it got hungry and stayed a lil thin in veg..
FOE20