What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Weird 3 point leaves

FOE20

Parthenocarpe Diem
ICMag Donor
Veteran
groovy Johnny....I'll be cloning tonight or tomorrow but right behind ya..I use wool as mentioned and can give a walk thru if you have probs..I love power clone liq from botanicare for any type of cloning..A drop or 2 in a small cup of water for a pre-soak does wonders..And it doesn't give the rot/bacti issues gels can...Really any hormone is good in super small amounts as it is a hormone not a macro or micro..
On views outa the 3 I have workin 2 are def more slim and tall..the 3rd is very stout and is standing out a bit more daily..I'll be flippin mine in a wk or so...
Whats your expressions lookin like atm?.....keep rollin
FOE20

FOE20, I am trying a TurboKloner... one of the ducks already has a root showing...

Mine are kind stout looking but they aren't very tall...the had red stems for the longest time, the finally have all turned green...since I switched them to flowering nutes, they have started to lose the dark green leaves and they are starting to look the same color as the other plants... they have a very unique structure to them, very different than the others I have planted... I can't tell if they are male or female yet...

FOE20

Parthenocarpe Diem
ICMag Donor
Veteran
to kewl jonnyrotten....Im still waitin on mine to sex as well..they sure are takin their time about it to...thought I had 1 female but now not sure...

Heres a twist....ever seen a diamond stem?...I have but only in 1 other hybrid line...this could very well be a nute or mix control as well tho...Still always unique to see it...its almost a perfect square..
this is from the top of the shortest stout one as I want it to thicken up more...but foliage is looking more standard but still funky...the twisting could be nute/pH flues in my case..I been testing ranges on them...keep rollin
FOE20

Attachments

• HWIndStalk1_10-16-12.jpg
    HWIndStalk1_10-16-12.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 15
  • HWIndStalk2_10-16-12.jpg
    HWIndStalk2_10-16-12.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 13
  • HWIndTop1_10-16-12.jpg
    HWIndTop1_10-16-12.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 12
  • HWIndTop2_10-16-12.jpg
    HWIndTop2_10-16-12.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 14

vukman

Veteran
to kewl jonnyrotten....Im still waitin on mine to sex as well..they sure are takin their time about it to...thought I had 1 female but now not sure...

Heres a twist....ever seen a diamond stem?...I have but only in 1 other hybrid line...this could very well be a nute or mix control as well tho...Still always unique to see it...its almost a perfect square..
this is from the top of the shortest stout one as I want it to thicken up more...but foliage is looking more standard but still funky...the twisting could be nute/pH flues in my case..I been testing ranges on them...keep rollin
FOE20

This thread is just full of surprises...:)

pakalou

single lady in your area

single lady in your area

i wanna show you a pic of the single point leaf.
but all the buttons to "choose file" are glayouted?

pakalou

most of them are 3 point and some are single.
All 5 clones are same thing except some leaves from their mom.
The mom had some like 3 to 9 points rarely even even numbers like 4 or 6.

how many posts do i need to show pics?

Huh, those are interesting... What kind of clone is it supposed to be? How much and what kind of light are you using, what type of soil and nutes are you using?

pakalou

they started in bubbleponics with 2 15w6500k cfis and after couple weeks of fighting algae, I gave up and moved em all to coco. natural sun light 8 hours and 16 hours one 250w6500k cfl. tap water 250ppm, gh flora 3 part, 5.8ppm, hand watering. used to use voodoo in bubble and a week after transplanted.

pakalou

FOE20

Parthenocarpe Diem
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pakalou no...thats a imbalance of N to P in veg state...causing single Bladed foliage...Not Webbed..It looks like a Re-veg which at times Hormones or certain boosters can cause these growth patterns cause of the amount of P in them as you need P for Root growth but N for over all growth...Keep doing what your doing and it will grow out of it...
You may try a few diff formula adjustments to hurry the process...But think that over and let me know if it makes sense...good luck either way...
Blues are very sensitive to both N and P...so theres always a learning curve to them...the flowering plants you show are showing exactly the issue...Blown out head buds and twisted early bloom growth...You have to change your formula to get proper Expression before you even try to flower those...Tell ya tho you just posted a modern day mutation thats relative to a image used in the old SSSC or SeedBank catalog from the 80s...check that shit out...
wow.....this thread is tits!!......and total proof of the imbalance that the orig seed co experienced in working with EPearl-Sk#1 hybrid..damn....really kewl to see that again...
FOE20

Attachments

• SB87-EPxsk1.jpg
    SB87-EPxsk1.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 16

FOE20

Parthenocarpe Diem
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey brah I was just talkin shop...Im not trying to be imposing...I just love this stuff...
but to be honest Im saying you have way to much N in your Bloom method...this paired with a higher out of balance P dosage will give you very odd growth patterns..as your experiencing..
If you have cuts and a thread I can help you get them to grow more to standard form if you'd like...
Yes I saw that the foliage was more standard by mid-late bloom but thats not what we need in Bloom...Bloom is for Flowers not Foliage.,..and as you see your flowers are not as well dev which is the issue...just tryin to help and keep rollin
FOE20

pakalou

Pakalou no...thats a imbalance of N to P in veg state...causing single Bladed foliage...Not Webbed..It looks like a Re-veg which at times Hormones or certain boosters can cause these growth patterns cause of the amount of P in them as you need P for Root growth but N for over all growth...Keep doing what your doing and it will grow out of it...
You may try a few diff formula adjustments to hurry the process...But think that over and let me know if it makes sense...good luck either way...
Blues are very sensitive to both N and P...so theres always a learning curve to them...the flowering plants you show are showing exactly the issue...Blown out head buds and twisted early bloom growth...You have to change your formula to get proper Expression before you even try to flower those...Tell ya tho you just posted a modern day mutation thats relative to a image used in the old SSSC or SeedBank catalog from the 80s...check that shit out...
wow.....this thread is tits!!......and total proof of the imbalance that the orig seed co experienced in working with EPearl-Sk#1 hybrid..damn....really kewl to see that again...
FOE20

mahalo for the information.
so do i need more N and P? or too much?

Latest posts

Latest posts