What's new

weeds on showtime Beware:Could be spoiler info

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the behinds the look before the show was cool...how they decorated bubbies house!!....all the snow globes!! lol ....great show as usual! J Crew girl hehehe funny shit!

B

basement420

Could anyone provide a link to watch episode 3 of season 4? I cannot seem to find it and would really like to watch it. Thanks in advance if you have it.

sunnyside

Plant Manager
Veteran
I remember smoking seeded herb way before I knew about sensi. I didn't know what 'kind bud' was. :) No seeds, what makes that better? lol That was before I tried good sensi. When I did, I knew that I wasn't ever going back to seeded bud. But the price was through the roof. So I smoked still smoked the crap.

One day I was surfing the net and came across overgrow. WoW...you can grow the good stuff in your closet! ... That was all it took, I was hooked from day one on growing my own sensi bud.

Sometimes it just takes that one bit of inspiration to get someone growing their own and making this world a kinder place. Weeds does just that, it sparks and interest.

So silus or however you spell his name...the son of the milf is going to start growing weed in an ecosystem this year. If you haven't seen the ecosystems, they are pretty cool units. Vertically hung rw slabs surrounding lights in the middle.

I think it is cool that they (weeds producers) keep up with our trends...:) They watch us as much as we watch them.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sunnyside said:
I remember smoking seeded herb way before I knew about sensi. I didn't know what 'kind bud' was. :) No seeds, what makes that better? lol That was before I tried good sensi. When I did, I knew that I wasn't ever going back to seeded bud. But the price was through the roof. So I smoked still smoked the crap.

One day I was surfing the net and came across overgrow. WoW...you can grow the good stuff in your closet! ... That was all it took, I was hooked from day one on growing my own sensi bud.

Sometimes it just takes that one bit of inspiration to get someone growing their own and making this world a kinder place. Weeds does just that, it sparks and interest.

So silus or however you spell his name...the son of the milf is going to start growing weed in an ecosystem this year. If you haven't seen the ecosystems, they are pretty cool units. Vertically hung rw slabs surrounding lights in the middle.

I think it is cool that they (weeds producers) keep up with our trends...:) They watch us as much as we watch them.

Very cool sunny, havent seen those yet, but I'll be watchin the Botwins using it tho....hehehe weed and Weeds are great!

Are any of the actors or producers on Weeds MMJ users?
I know the actress who plays Celia has said that while she doesn't smoke, she thinks its harmless and helpful...

Endo

IcMag Resident Comic Relief
Veteran
med_breeder said:
When Kevin Nealon appears on screen...
I sit back and smile, because i know he is about to steal another scene.

wheres my armageddon bag???? oh and uhhh the foot thing.. totally makes you gay!!!! GAY!!!!

kevin nealon is freakin histerical.

best line from last night...

nancy to smuggled mexican: im sure your a very nice mexican man, but you have a criminal record and if i let you out you might want to wear my kidney, as a hat.

Last edited:
So far, season 4 is shaping up to be the best of all seasons, in my opinion. Maybe it's just my curiosity about gangs and Mexican gangs; how they operate, etc. But I also like that they injected new characters into the show. It's definitely one of the best U.S. tv shows.

Oh, and I was on Facebook the other day and one of my conservative in-laws, to my great surprise, posted a remark "I really dig 'Weeds'". I had no idea she was marijuana-friendly, but now I'm starting to wonder if she smokes herself. Could it be? Well maybe.

Big Bud Bear

Grow your own, and you got the best bone
Veteran
zeeba amoeba said:
So far, season 4 is shaping up to be the best of all seasons, in my opinion. Maybe it's just my curiosity about gangs and Mexican gangs; how they operate, etc. But I also like that they injected new characters into the show. It's definitely one of the best U.S. tv shows.

Oh, and I was on Facebook the other day and one of my conservative in-laws, to my great surprise, posted a remark "I really dig 'Weeds'". I had no idea she was marijuana-friendly, but now I'm starting to wonder if she smokes herself. Could it be? Well maybe.

season 3 was shit

season 4 is shit so far

Endo

Veteran
Sick -good or sick-BAd? i havent watched it yet.. tonight when i get home.. its getting a tad boring this week better have stepped it up a notch!

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Man Lenny is an asshole, he only cares about himself!! ....Andy sitting there waiting with Nancy for the "dropoff" was sooo funny!! what was with the juicebox?? and Doug looking in the fridge like 500 times!! ...Lenny "shes in the pot business" omg soo funny, and poor Shane, his twitches are getting worse!

They had a behind the scenes show did any one catch t?...explained how they make their "weed" and what they use when they smoke. the buds are made up of spices and other stuff and they dip it in salt to make it crystaly, when they smoke they use a nicotine free tabbacco, sooooo they say heheh oh and they had to make a special batch for the buds that got thrown in the pool, so it wouldnt fall apart i guess. I bet someone sneaks in the real shit!!

Endo

Veteran
too bad they cant use real shit... im too cheap to pay for cable so i have to dl the episodes.. i dont get all the cool "making of" stuff it would be nice to see though.. tobacco... yeah right.

B4O2N0G

weedss4yd6.png

Season 4

Ep1 http://beta.vreel.net/watch_9938.html
Ep2 http://beta.vreel.net/watch_9972.html
Ep3 http://beta.vreel.net/watch_10023.html
Ep4 http://beta.vreel.net/watch_14171.html

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts