What's new

weeds on showtime Beware:Could be spoiler info

tehsmoker

the last good show on tv..well one of them

the last good show on tv..well one of them

one of the last good television shows!!! honestly, this is cleverly written and has some of the most well played characters. Each character has a persona that is memorable and a story of their own that is crazy in every way. A+ show

S

ScrogHog

I really hope she doesnt end up trafficking mexi brick. I wish they were for real on the cali scene. The bong rips silas and andy took were lame.

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
how do you have morales in a drug game>> im not going to traffic hundreds of pounds of heroin<< id rather traffic thousands of pounds of shity brick weed instead :bashhead: :bashhead:

BiG H3rB Tr3E said:
how do you have morales in a drug game>> im not going to traffic hundreds of pounds of heroin<< id rather traffic thousands of pounds of shity brick weed instead :bashhead: :bashhead:

LOL your kidding right? BTW she didnt even know what she was smuggling, I wouldnt be surprised if they put heroin in her car. Lets hope she doesnt have to smuggle long as it looked like Silas took a fair amount of cuts b4 they left.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
it was another funny show...Celia was great looking!! I loved it, and Nancy peeing in her car, and that kid watching her lol .....it definitely has gone a different route then I thought they would go but hey, its funny, its entertaining and the characters are great! good show all around, cya next weed[k]

Endo

IcMag Resident Comic Relief
Veteran
shane on the phone with nancy shoving the shitty diaper into the trash was funny. and i cant wait to see the highlight reel. guierrmo is in for a suprise/.

S

ScrogHog

Mrs.Babba said:
it was another funny show...Celia was great looking!! I loved it, and Nancy peeing in her car, and that kid watching her lol .....it definitely has gone a different route then I thought they would go but hey, its funny, its entertaining and the characters are great! good show all around, cya next weed[k]

Gotta agree cant say i am disappointed but they definitely went a route i was not expecting although silas was starting some clones maybe hes gonna grow them. Funny how they lined the van with tin foil to reflect light.

B

baccas125

Anyone notice that the open scene changed. No more 'Little Boxes" Now its just the road sign to the boarder?

burn586

Is everyone really satisfied with this season so far? I thought the first episode was terrible and the second wasn't much better. Conrad and heylia haven't even been spoke of. I really enjoy dougs interaction with all the characters and he's barely been in it. Hopefully the show picks up the pace because I don't feel that its off to as good of a start as it could be.

ItsGrowTime

gets some
Veteran
burn586 said:
Is everyone really satisfied with this season so far? I thought the first episode was terrible and the second wasn't much better. Conrad and heylia haven't even been spoke of. I really enjoy dougs interaction with all the characters and he's barely been in it. Hopefully the show picks up the pace because I don't feel that its off to as good of a start as it could be.

Im giving it a chance. Not too thrilled so far. I wish they would get back to the weed part of "Weeds". But they can't fill a whole season with just grow and sell shit, plus we are a different sort of viewer (living that shit for real!) than most that are watching the show. I think itll pick up soon once Nancy starts smuggling shit across the border.

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
I was digging the "VegVan"smart idea....hmmm can we say OUTdoor?I'm also in Question,a fake run..wtf?jebus cam.wtf.car pissin' WTF?wierd too say the least......still tunin in tho..................Mm btw what's up with the M.I.L.F.weed?hehe

burn586

Some guerilla milf would be pretty cool. That or maybe the grandpa has a hidden grow room. Eh, that's pretty far fetched. What would you guys like to se happen this season? Something has to happen with heylias compassion club. If I can remember correctly, I think season 2 was slow starting as well.

I think they are gonna pull the plug on Grandma and then the dad is going to get life insurance and move away, thereby leaving Nancy the house. Oh MoneyMike, MILF weed is the strain that Conrad was growin for Nancy.

LV_Kid

The show has started off slow this past season. I really hope it starts to pick up like the other seasons. It also to see al the name brand Nutrients and equipment laying around throughout their growroom..

I think the show is definitely going through some reformatting after the whole fire. I'm excited to see where it's going, mary-louise is TOO FINE!

S

ScrogHog

NO DOUG I really hope he doesnt disappear from future episodes hes one of my favorites hes so key. FUCK

EDIT just saw previews of next episode doug comes to nancy YES!

Last edited: